Premier Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last weeks scores are up lads. Apologies for the delay! All change at the top with Wilai (Wilia or whatever) scoring 38 points and Jockstar having a mare with 15. Wilai is now overall leader on 897 followed closely by Jockstar on 893 and Mr BJ on 884.

5 minutes ago, wilai said:

Last weeks scores are up lads. Apologies for the delay! All change at the top with Wilai (Wilia or whatever) scoring 38 points and Jockstar having a mare with 15. Wilai is now overall leader on 897 followed closely by Jockstar on 893 and Mr BJ on 884.

Its a fix!! :w00t:

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Wilai at the death, go on lad

E/s gets the plaudits this week with 23 points, finally discovering some of last season's form. Still very tight at the head of the overall with Wiiai just holding off Jockstar and Mr BJ. All resting on the final week. Nearly as tight as The Premiership itself!!

All done lads. E/S gained another weekly win with 26 points. All change at the top in the Overall so congrats to Jockstar whose score of 20 in the final week was enough to pip yours truly by a single point.

See you all next season.

1 hour ago, wilai said:

All done lads. E/S gained another weekly win with 26 points. All change at the top in the Overall so congrats to Jockstar whose score of 20 in the final week was enough to pip yours truly by a single point.

See you all next season.

Liverpool and fan Wilai done in by the most narrow margin. Amazing.

Thanks for all your good work Wilai!!

An Old Firm win followed up with a single point victory in the comp....I'm guessing you're grinning ear to ear Jockstar and so you should be....well done mate....I can only dream of such success....one day I tell masel...send el banko details pls as I know your beer shekel fund will appreciate although you really should get a proper drone an take it flyin over the city.

Will see ya in Jan after I've carried oot a proper raid on the Barossa vineyards....lesson learned here.

Oh and I hope Gerrard makes some changes that lead to a title challenge next season....if he breaks the deadlock he'll become an Ibrox legend.

Well done!!

And as for you wilai you're sacked my son sorry to say but its impossible to believe BigToe has surpassed my bribe of 2s 6D to beat me no no thrash me this year....the only solace I can find will be delivered in June.

wilai....its a year of disappointment for you I hope but huge thanks for all the work you've done running the comp....Its massively appreciated....if you lose your last game though I might even buy you a pint. 

12 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Many thanks for running the comp Wilai :jap:

Congrats on winning Jockstar

Wow. 1 point? Good tight comp this year. Thanks to wilai for all your hard work. I know how much time you need to spend on it. Right then. Where my prize? ????

Well done Jocko, you didn't shit yer keks, you pulled it off ???? 

Commiserations Wilai, great late push, and many thanks for your efforts once again with your administrative excellence, including the many reminders for me and smokes ????

22 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Well done Jocko, you didn't shit yer keks, you pulled it off ???? 

Commiserations Wilai, great late push, and many thanks for your efforts once again with your administrative excellence, including the many reminders for me and smokes ????

I KNEW it was you! 

A huge thank you to Wilai, for running the competition, and commiserations to you, on losing by one point!
Congratulations to Jockstar on his win, well done!

Hope to see everyone back in the competition next season, with hopefully a few new faces added to the list.

Archived