Premier Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

7 hours ago, wilai said:

A bad week for all means that Jockstar stays top of the Overall.....despite giving everyone a six match head start!

Champers and E/S take the weekly plaudits with a less than impressive 22 points.

Speak for yourself; I'm well impressed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, wilai said:

Spreadsheet did not update the Ev v City game. Now corrected and new results/tables posted. Sorry Jip, the amendment meant I pipped you for the week with 39 points. 

Also jumped ahead of me in the overall.????

• Like 1

Weeks 24-26 are ready for downloading.  Couple of things to note. Although there are no games this weekend, week 24 starts with a Friday night kick off so don't be late! Also, it is a double week so Tues/Weds fixtures must be included. Those who don't use the download should bear this in mind.

Cheers

Iain

27 minutes ago, champers said:

Feeble.

Just moved house, 2 bottles of beer in the fridge. Drove 160 Klm round trip in a sand storm to restock the fridge with the finest booze known to humanity and got my tips in. FUckin' nailed it!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Wilai.

Spill the beans. Bob is being all brave after a few glasses of Tuscan Red. What score did he predict in the comp. And is it his banker ????

???? FYI I'm bloody soberish, just celebrating not living in a hotel anymore and now drinking proper boooooze in front of my telly. Instead of <deleted> booze, while passively smoking 20 biftas watching the footy in a sh-ite bar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/3/2019 at 12:59 AM, mrbojangles said:

Wilai.

Spill the beans. Bob is being all brave after a few glasses of Tuscan Red. What score did he predict in the comp. And is it his banker ????

Scores are up gents. Not sure I agree with Bob's boast of "Effin nailed it" tho'.   "Effin NILLED it" would have been a tad more accurate :thumbsup:

Anyway Congrats to you Mr BJ. Top with 49 points this week and finally overtakes Jockstar in the overall.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Scores are up gents. Not sure I agree with Bob's boast of "Effin nailed it" tho'.   "Effin NILLED it" would have been a tad more accurate :thumbsup:

Anyway Congrats to you Mr BJ. Top with 49 points this week and finally overtakes Jockstar in the overall.

Wheels have well and truly fallen off!

15 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Wheels have well and truly fallen off!

I feel your pain, Bob. I was 2 minutes from my banker coming in, then Kasper Shitehouse put his size 13s in it. He should've stayed at Man City.

Edited by champers
  • Haha 2

Congrats to BIGTOE3 who this week scored 35 points, a full 10 points more than Bangrak Bob, his closest challenger. Mr BJ remains in the lead in the overall....but I'm closing in!

New download will be posted tomorrow. Just one week's fixtures as re-arranged games for the following week are not yet known.

• Like 1