Girl missing in Bangkok. Need help.

Hiro357

I posted this on another session of this forum yesterday and the admin closed it. Before you dismiss this as a troll, please at least hear me out and think about what I'd gain from doing this if this isn't real.

My cousin met a Thai guy online. One thing led to another they became a couple. Soon after she flew over to Bangkok and decided to stay there with him. Sometimes when I occasionally heard from her she would mention domestic abuse. My family became worried but couldn't convince her to leave. I lost contact with my cousin a few weeks ago. Phone number no longer valid, no email replies or other social network activities. I called up his factory and home asking to speak to her. But the BF never answered the phone. It was always someone else telling me I had the wrong number. But from the infos we gathered the last time I spoke with her the Thai guy kept her inside his house and wouldn't let her leave. 

We tried contacting the embassy in BKK but they didn't bother with us saying they couldn't help domestic issues. We called the local police but got nothing. The thai guy apparently had prepared for this and bribed the police beforehand. What should we do? I know where she's kept but I can't very well walk right in the house and take her out of there. At least I need to find out what is going on. Not knowing much about Bangkok I don't know what else to do to help her. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. She's a young girl so I'd like to keep her information as private as possible but I wouldn't mind sharing any that could assist anyone to really help her.

Hire a PI to gather info and if she's on a tourist visa it's the jurisdiction of the tourist police not the local precinct. Present any info you have, screenshot you have, and what the PI gets to the TP and the embassy.