Australia looks forward to return of democracy in Thailand

rooster59

Recent economic growth figures comparing Thailand to it's neighbours tell a different story to your claims - Thailand is not pulling further ahead, it's getting caught up to.

Singapore, US... You should always aim for the moon, even if you fall short, you'll land among the stars.

I think you'll find most opposed to the overthrow of democracy don't want to flee anywhere, they're all just a bit less selfish than you and would prefer that their hosts don't have to live under unnecessary fear, oppression, economic hardship and censorship.

Not true

100% of repatriation posts include living under a military regime one of the main reasons.

I think they are smart, taking their families especially children to a better world.

It's sad that people like you and others on this thread that refuse to leave thailand because they can't bear to face the real life back in their own nanny states... Putting their children second.

If I had kids I would be looking after their interest first.. Education.. But greedy farang put themselves before their families.. That's what I have found.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What happened to..........Australia looks forward to return of democracy in Thailand
Gone a bit sideways boys!

"A Thai degree is equivalent to a chocolate teapot" was the best thing I read in the whole topic.

Not so.There are some first class Thai degree courses notably in agriculture, medicine and engineering.Having said that I was struck by a conversation with an English professor at Chula who maintained that the standard of 13 year olds at Winchester College - where he had taught several years earlier - was significantly higher than 20 year old Chula humanities undergraduates.Nothing to do with English capability, just brighter more enquiring minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, JigaloJack said:

The Yellows certainly weren't indifferent in 2005-06, 2008 and 2013-14

And the reds certainly weren't indifferent in 2010

And there was also little indifferent shown by all in 1973, 1976 and 1992

As for the current administration - is it indifference or fear be exhibited?

It seems to be quite common to confuse acquiescence, (a sensible reaction when faced with a junta which seized power because it had the guns, and which is led by people who have something of a record for using those guns on civilians whose political views they don't share) with acceptance.They are very different things.

16 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Not true

100% of repatriation posts include living under a military regime one of the main reasons.

I think they are smart, taking their families especially children to a better world.

It's sad that people like you and others on this thread that refuse to leave thailand because they can't bear to face the real life back in their own nanny states... Putting their children second.

If I had kids I would be looking after their interest first.. Education.. But greedy farang put themselves before their families.. That's what I have found.

well that is utter rubbish. you suggest that everyone should leave Thailand to go to a 'better' world. 555. ridiculous. I've read some <deleted> on this forum but yours is way up their with most ignorant. I hate to repeat myself but there are perfectly good schools right here. ok anyone who lives here who is a farang is greedy. what a prick you are