"Khon Kaen just gets scarier" as teen hacked in gas station 7 on 1 attack

webfact

so a young kid from the sticks got beaten up by some other local kids. probably over a girl. perhaps money. i reckon it was a girl. the useless no good isaan boy attacked him because he was jealous and his mates joined in. the good kid, questionable,  may end up with the girl and the rats get what's coming to them if the other lad has some family members or acquantiances to deal with them. pretty straight forward. no idea how to spell acquaintance btw.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the video looks like it occurred in the evening.

most folks are home by dusk.  99% of folks and 99% of the time.
almost 100%. 

so who cares. at night there is all kinds of crap.

most of the people I ever see out and about anytime near dusk..... are drinkers. and being out and about at all for me when it's dark is very very rare.  this is Thailand.

yeah it's crazy time.  so what.

Edited by maewang99

8 hours ago, BasalBanality said:

A side from the mild arthritic discomfort in my left knee, I am in relative good health. 

And how are you today?

I hope, and I really do, (what I usually never do), that you with your mild arthritis will be the next one that gets sorted out. Wonder you will be fast enough to run from them.

Then we also see if you still make clever statements in the forum about this kind of attacks.

Edited by Saenchai

3 minutes ago, thaibreaker said:

So what? Do you think that justifies this kind of violance?

These comments always amaze me.

let me amaze you one more time. yes. 100 percent I think that violence can be justified. I doubt in that boys case but yes I do. does that amaze you?

2 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

let me amaze you one more time. yes. 100 percent I think that violence can be justified. I doubt in that boys case but yes I do. does that amaze you?

Well, I have stayed here long enough to see it numerous times. 

One wrong look at another, or one wrong comment can be enough. Roadrage or whatever. Just looking at someones girlfriend.

And the cowards put 7-10 "friends" to beat the <deleted> out of them.

But hey, they had it coming, right?

No wonder there are wars in the world.

2 minutes ago, thaibreaker said:

One wrong look at another, or one wrong comment can be enough. Roadrage or whatever. Just looking at someones girlfriend.

i'm sorry you had that experience

5 minutes ago, thaibreaker said:

we are human. we do fight. its really a given. whether you like it or not. people fight. no one wants violence  but sometimes violence is required

10 minutes ago, thaibreaker said:

let me explain. if it was a child or member of certain peoples family they may choose to do this. break up a hell of a lot of bottles and throw him in the boot and take him for a nice ride. then if after they had been so kind to allow him to survive they would throw him into a house, accuse him of robbery and shoot him in the head. understand

39 minutes ago, thaibreaker said:

you have stayed here long enough and been safe correct? you really have to be a scumbag for people to make the effort to do you over

10 hours ago, BasalBanality said:

Evolutionary instinct, survival of the fittest, at least nature is sorting itself out.

RE Evolutionary instinct

The "weapons effect"

“Guns not only permit violence, they can stimulate it as well. The finger pulls the trigger, but the trigger may also be pulling the finger.”

By Leonard Berkowitz, Emeritus Professor of Psychology, University of Wisconsin

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/get-psyched/201301/the-weapons-effect

Edited by ttrd

51 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

you have stayed here long enough and been safe correct? you really have to be a scumbag for people to make the effort to do you over

No, thats the point. You dont have to be a scumbag at all. There are extremely few actions that justifies this kind of cowardly violance. But I admit there are some. But then we talk about pedophilia or some other serious matters.

But that is not the case in most of these violance cases. Its often enough to just be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Seen it, been there.

Edited by thaibreaker

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

we are human. we do fight. its really a given. whether you like it or not. people fight. no one wants violence  but sometimes violence is required

Thailand is different than most countries. Here its all about losing face, and revenge in tenfold are often the solution. The smallest thing can trigger violance that we see here, often with knives, and sometimes death as a result.

How much experience do you have yourself in Thailand? Try living here for some years, and you discover what I am talking about.

Edited by thaibreaker

13 hours ago, BasalBanality said:

Evolutionary instinct, survival of the fittest, at least nature is sorting itself out.

or maybe mom and pop should be horse whipped for allowing these spawn of theirs to be loosed on the general population . it is getting to the point where good people will start packing heat . if my son was attacked like this within 48 hrs i would have my vengeance . make no mistake revenge is not a option  , vengeance would be mine .... pathetic yut bags of flesh .....

as horrible as this sounds, lets hope this is not a totally random attack and that there was some history with these people.

i live in Hua Hin and besides the one off bombings and the rare drunk tourist versus Thai fights, we don't have much of a problem here, but the idea of being set upon for no reason at all is really scary to me.

Asked and answered.

But don't forget flowing much of the collected money up the food chain, along with the revenue from buying positions.

Sir, if you can read the local newspapers which you apparently can't and if you have Thai friends which you obviously don't have then you know there are a lot more "problems" in HH than the "problems" you encounter. BTW I also live in HH. Sincerely.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, Na Lee said:

Sir, if you can read the local newspapers which you apparently can't and if you have Thai friends which you obviously don't have then you know there are a lot more "problems" in HH than the "problems" you encounter. BTW I also live in HH. Sincerely.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

like what? avoiding you?  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Edited by NCC1701A

9 hours ago, mikiea said:

or maybe mom and pop should be horse whipped for allowing these spawn of theirs to be loosed on the general population . it is getting to the point where good people will start packing heat . if my son was attacked like this within 48 hrs i would have my vengeance . make no mistake revenge is not a option  , vengeance would be mine .... pathetic yut bags of flesh .....

Education and family planning (birth control) would be the ideal solution but that ship left port a long time ago. Now it is nature's turn to work wonders.