Police formally ask prosecutor for extradition of Boss

snoop1130

On 8/10/2017 at 7:19 PM, colinneil said:

The police did not mention his exact location, so we can do nothing.

So what Amnat is  actually saying, we are not going to do anything, as we cannot do anything, due to the fact we have been bought off.

Seems they ever heard of Interpol Red Notice Warrant.....You do not need to know where the person is ! That is why you issue warrant. !  To arrest them when they hide somewhere....put his address in the mansion in Thailand ...Too complicated.

Edited by cnx355
syntax error

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2017-08-10 at 1:54 PM, snoop1130 said:

his office could do nothing until the police have come up with the exact location of the suspect

Oh dear! I thought that seeking an extradition of somebody in another country, could be sent to the unit handling that and they could also find the person to be extradited.

On 8/10/2017 at 10:06 PM, NCC1701A said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

"The BS piles up so fast in Thailand you need wings to stay above it."

Yup! And if BS was tar seal they would pave a four lane highway to the moon and back :thumbsup:

Same same old ways over and over again - no accountability and no responsibility - save face (even in the light of being wrong) and always protect those above you. Do what big 'Daddy' and his mates tell you, but you cannot do what they do :post-4641-1156693976:

Will there be another 600 years go by before Thai authorities can be a part of the "modern" (but not perfect) world? :whistling:  At the current rate, Laos and Myanmar will be super powers before Thai governments realise it! :smile:

I'm only 3 months into my first trip here, so I'm not up to speed on a lot of things. On this subject is there a bounty on his head? Just asking in case I feel like tracking his sorry young ass and dragging him back to Thailand, literally.. dragging.

He already made a deal under the table so this is just pure acting from the big police officials. 

He probably also changed his identity , and can travel anywhere he wants with a new passport. So "boss" is not around anymore. He will show his face again when  the case is too old to get prosecuted. 

Edited by balo

2 hours ago, JRUSA said:

I'm only 3 months into my first trip here, so I'm not up to speed on a lot of things. On this subject is there a bounty on his head? Just asking in case I feel like tracking his sorry young ass and dragging him back to Thailand, literally.. dragging.

I doubt your capabilities to catch him. In fact I'd say you would not recognise him if he walked past you but I doubt he walks anywhere. We're talking about a billionaire fugitive who seems above the what's that word oh yeah...law. there is no law for this guy so you got no chance but I like your enthusiasm.

On 8/10/2017 at 6:50 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

He isn't on the run anywhere. 

He's living the high life while the Thai Police and justice system obfuscate and misdirect.

If he's not on the run then why is he on the run then? Because he is. 

7 hours ago, JRUSA said:

No, there isn't. The only people making a fuss are foreign guests in Thailand who don't know, or won't accept the culture here. They want Thailand to become like their countries in some respects but remain a developing country in other ways.

It will be forgotten about just like  Lt Gen Chalor Kerdthes -  he did 3 or four years after receiving the death penalty for the murder of four Saudis in the Blue Diamond affair. Why no uproar about him? 

What about Duang Chalerm, the son of the ex deputy prime minister who shot a policeman with 22 eye witnesses? Why no uproar about him? He's a police marksman now, I believe. 

Thais, and I, have seen it time and time again. 

There's a social hierarchy here and most members here can't accept that, as they will never be anywhere near even the bottom rung.  I meet lots of retired gentlemen who marry young farmers' daughters in Isarn and their brother-in-law is a high ranking army general or police captain  - :)

18 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

No, there isn't. The only people making a fuss are foreign guests in Thailand who don't know, or won't accept the culture here. They want Thailand to become like their countries in some respects but remain a developing country in other ways.

It will be forgotten about just like  Lt Gen Chalor Kerdthes -  he did 3 or four years after receiving the death penalty for the murder of four Saudis in the Blue Diamond affair. Why no uproar about him? 

What about Duang Chalerm, the son of the ex deputy prime minister who shot a policeman with 22 eye witnesses? Why no uproar about him? He's a police marksman now, I believe. 

Thais, and I, have seen it time and time again. 

There's a social hierarchy here and most members here can't accept that, as they will never be anywhere near even the bottom rung.  I meet lots of retired gentlemen who marry young farmers' daughters in Isarn and their brother-in-law is a high ranking army general or police captain  - :)

I just read about the Blue Diamond affair, about s month ago. Mainly because I was inquiring about a Saudi Visa, I get a lot of request for consultation work, as which I do now. I read about it to see why the consulate closed. 

4 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

It is funny, some people here still cannot accept that the Thais do not want to arrest and punish this guy, and cannot get their heads around the fact that he will never, ever see the inside of a jail cell.

They are only making noises to save face.

Rich people do not go to jail in Thailand, period. The family have been paid, some of the charges have expired and it took five years for them to issue an arrest warrant.

Five years to issue a warrant. Think about that. 

Trust me, if they could shut down social media overnight they would, because social media is the reason this story keeps cropping up and the reason they have to be seen to be doing something. The elites know that social media is a threat, hence 15 year sentences for Fateboo posts etc. 

The antiquated and ridiculous defamation laws are another tool they use to bully and coerce people into keeping quiet. 

Thailand has not had full diplomatic relations with Saudi for years.

Everyone knows who has the Blue Diamond but we are not allowed to discuss it here.

Yes, I found all that out on my search. I will have to return to the US to get a new Saudi Visa. Thankfully they are 5 yrs.

45 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

He was spotted in Bangkok two weeks ago mate.

It makes sense... what is the only country in the world where can he successfully stay, whether an international warrant or Interpol red notice is issued?

Thailand!

Every other country would catch him and export here.

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

He was spotted in Bangkok two weeks ago mate.

I understand that. Thaksin comes back from time to time as well. So what? Then he has to leave again. He cannot stay. 

And this is the 'work', supposedly the best that they can do, re. the extradition of a hit-and-run killer of a policemen, of a government in waiting?

Heaven help this nation of largely honest, hard-working and happy people. They deserve so much better and so much more, after enduring over three years without PROPER government. What can they expect, if and when a FAIR election of a democratically empowered government takes place? Doesn't the Junta appreciate that the whole world is watching and waiting for this farce to end?

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:00 AM, ratcatcher said:

"....so his office could do nothing until the police have come up with the exact location of the suspect."

Obfuscation once again on a grand scale., .

they can track any cell phone in the world and whoever calls BOSS, so very stupid.

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Why do they keep calling the little tosspots Boss , Benz Racer ect.They have names , use em .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Most Thais have nicknames, (chuu len) since many Thai names are as long as a freight train.

Poo - Yingluck Shinawatra

Boss - Vorayudh Yoovidhya

Benz - Akarakit Worarojcharoendet

Praewa - Orachorn "Praewa" Thephasadin na Ayudhya

The Burmese OTOH, have a Win Tin Tin type of name system.

Red Bull heir’s trail exposes co-founders’ shady offshore deals

By Associated Press

August 17, 2017 | 1:22am

The Bangkok billionaire family that co-founded Red Bull, the world’s leading energy drink, uses offshore companies to cloak purchases of jets and luxury properties, including the posh London home where the clan’s fugitive son was last seen.

4 hours ago, hathairat2711 said:

Red Bull heir’s trail exposes co-founders’ shady offshore deals

By Associated Press

August 17, 2017 | 1:22am

The Bangkok billionaire family that co-founded Red Bull, the world’s leading energy drink, uses offshore companies to cloak purchases of jets and luxury properties, including the posh London home where the clan’s fugitive son was last seen.

One of the lead stories on ABC Australia, as well.

On 14/08/2017 at 0:27 PM, ratcatcher said:

Most Thais have nicknames, (chuu len) since many Thai names are as long as a freight train.

Poo - Yingluck Shinawatra

Boss - Vorayudh Yoovidhya

Benz - Akarakit Worarojcharoendet

Praewa - Orachorn "Praewa" Thephasadin na Ayudhya

Not to mention about 10 million Poohbars. 

Pesonally I like Odd. "Hello, I'm Odd"

So his friends has been asked not to post pictures of him when he go to parties etc?  

And they are probably paid as well .  

I think it will be very hard to find a recent picture of him . maybe he changed the way he looks, new identity and he could stay in Thailand under a new name,  

On 8/13/2017 at 3:28 PM, JohnLick said:

It makes sense... what is the only country in the world where can he successfully stay, whether an international warrant or Interpol red notice is issued?

Thailand!

Every other country would catch him and export here.

They asked all the other countries and came up empty because he's at home in Bangkok.

As it was said above, they don't want to arrest this guy and they never will. This is all a media show, nothing more.

On 8/14/2017 at 7:08 AM, kiwikeith said:

they can track any cell phone in the world and whoever calls BOSS, so very stupid.

Phones, emails, passport entries and exits. They could have him within the hour if they wanted him. 

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

Another post containing profanity has been removed.