Why is Fox News not available on Karon cable.

LivinginKata

2 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Have it here on Karon Cable.  After Fox News then Sky is just so  insipid and boring. FNC was pure news entertainment for me, never a dull moment. Yet both owned by leftie Murdoch. Since Ailes was ousted from FNC the channel line-up has headed downhill. But the  Utube FNC live stream feed meets all my viewing needs.

Republican and capitalist billionaire Rupert Murdoch is a "lefty"?

He owns the most biased, most racist, least honest right-wing network in the U.S. and he's a Liberal?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Guitar God said:

Republican and capitalist billionaire Rupert Murdoch is a "lefty"?

He owns the most biased, most racist, least honest right-wing network in the U.S. and he's a Liberal?

Read his political biography - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

Supported the Australian labour party

Supported Tony Blair's New Labour.

For sure he bank rolled FNC as Ailes convinced him there was ready made right wing news market. Murdoch is no fool in business - that's why he is a  'capitalist billionaire' . Plenty other liberal billionaires.

Edited by LivinginKata

On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 7:56 PM, Jimi007 said:

I just turned on the channel that used to be Fox News on Rawai Cable, then i24, now it's Sky News. That should make some happy, or not.

Excellent! I hadn't tried Rawai cable since I sorted out Fox on Youtube. Sky is a nice alternative source. Rawai cable used to have Sky news months ago, but then it changed to Blue Sky News, which was Thai.

Since accidentally "casting" my laptop's Fox News to my smart TV, I have discovered that I don't even need the laptop now - just go to Youtube on the TV and it has the Fox channel ready to go.  :)

Looks like these Fox News channels are not legit. The one I've been streaming is now finished and displaying the message "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Fox News Network, LLC."

Fortunately others springing up just as quickly as these are shut down (GxDxrNVDTF0)

Looks like I need to dust off my Kodi notes.

3 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Looks like these Fox News channels are not legit. The one I've been streaming is now finished and displaying the message "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Fox News Network, LLC."

Fortunately others springing up just as quickly as these are shut down (GxDxrNVDTF0)

Looks like I need to dust off my Kodi notes.

Just lost it in the last 30 minutes - oh well

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, madmax2 said:

Fox news is back on channel 41 for those people who cannot live without it

Yes, I found it eventually in the 70s. Karon Cable seemed to have reconfigured all the channel locations.  I guess I will have to go down and pay this month's fee. Must admit I have been streaming FNC on Utube this past month.  

I wrote to FNC and got no reply.  An OP here also wrote and got a polite-but-unhelpful-uninformative e-mail.

I am dropping my local cable KTV in Khon Kaen that I have had for 12 years.  Just got the AIS PlayBox for B899/mo. which includes a nice package of channels including Fox Nooze, Sky News, EuroNews, and others, HBO, Cinemax, more than 100 altogether  ..... Streaming very satisfactory with fibre connection.

4 minutes ago, pistachios said:

I am astonished at the number of people seriously seeking to watch what is in my eyes the worst news channel i have ever seen. Too each is own i guess.

Its not a "news" channel, its either a prejudice enhancer or  comedy channel depending on what side of the fence you sit. 

Cable TV in Rawai is still a lot better value for money than truvision, we now only get half the movie channel on true we had before and now more than half of the documentary channels have gone including Asia discovery, discovery, history 1, national geo and BBC earth ( all the ones worth watching), going to cancel our subscription this month, total waste of money now in my opinion 

On 9/16/2017 at 10:41 AM, phuketrichard said:

fox news is back on CUS cable here in Kamala

its not news

its Entertainment!!

I could not agree more.. , but you forgot "dull entertainment"..

Well.. jokes aside.. I guess FOX news is the most right winged news channel in the world. Its not only fake news... they believe it themself..!! For me ... Its the last channel I would ever tune into...  :)