Trump condemns 'hate' after protest violence in Virginia

rooster59

2 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

These "Anarchist Extremists" as documented under "domestic terrorism" on the NJ Homeland Security webpage.

https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa

Again, I can't wait to see what Trump does about this hate group aswell as all current hate groups, because unlike you I don't support a hate group that pushes my agenda while lecturing everyone that they MUST also pick their side.

You have already embarrassed yourself once by posting that link and disingenuously claiming that Homeland Security has designated Antifa as a hate group/terrorist group.

The link proves no such thing.

You have now changed your words to "as documented under domestic terrorism" On that same page, they have also named a certain Chris Christie. IS he also a terrorist? At a buffet, maybe.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have already embarrassed yourself once by posting that link and disingenuously claiming that Homeland Security has designated Antifa as a hate group/terrorist group.

The link proves no such thing.

You have now changed your words to "as documented under domestic terrorism" On that same page, they have also named a certain Chris Christie. IS he also a terrorist? At a buffet, maybe.

That website is a bit if an inconvenience for you isn't it? And now Trump is about to take on hate groups they are about to be officially Nationally outed, and you will officially support a hate group that you knew very well all along was a hate group but because they and you are anti-Trump that's all good with you.

Popcorn at the ready...

Just now, KunMatt said:

That website is a bit if an inconvenience for you isn't it? And now Trump is about to take on hate groups they are about to be officially Nationally outed, and you will officially support a hate group that you knew very well all along was a hate group but because they and you are anti-Trump that's all good with you.

Popcorn at the ready...

Intolerance of intolerance is not intolerance. 

Antifa is 100 percent correct to resist fascism.

Obviously, their tactics are very controversial.

I totally support their cause, and deeply question their tactics.

4 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

Popcorn at the ready...

That popcorn is going to go stale.

Basically the issue is moral equivalency.

45 is pushing the dangerous agenda that white supremacists / Nazis / racists,  etc. are morally equivalent to anti-fascists. Different sides. Nope. There is only one moral side between those two -- the ANTI-fascists!

You are all about the future. Meanwhile, in the present, you continue to embarrass yourself.

You must be one of those hindsight guys who cannot see what's going to happen even when all of the signs are there.

Let's watch together and see.

1 minute ago, KunMatt said:

You must be one of those hindsight guys who cannot see what's going to happen even when all of the signs are there.

Let's watch together and see.

More predictions. When are you going to give me the lotto numbers?

All those statues should be moved to the various National Monuments that are now up for grabs.   Then the White Supremacists, Neo Nazis and KKK can protect the monuments and are public lands at the same time.   

More predictions. When are you going to give me the lotto numbers?

Lottery numbers are not obvious.

Antifa being a classed as a terrorist hate group when they've already been singled out by NJ government recently and also by Trump today, I'd say you are not going to come out of this looking very good after all the support you've shown for an obviously violent hate group.

1 minute ago, Credo said:

All those statues should be moved to the various National Monuments that are now up for grabs.   Then the White Supremacists, Neo Nazis and KKK can protect the monuments and are public lands at the same time.   

Wouldn't that increase the rattlesnake populations in the national parks?

Just now, KunMatt said:

Lottery numbers are not obvious.

Antifa being a classed as a terrorist hate group when they've already been singled out by NJ government recently and also by Trump today, I'd say you are not going to come out of this looking very good after all the support you've shown for an obviously violent hate group.

I see you've tried very hard this time to avoid using the future tense. Good effort! BUt you're still talking about the unknown future however much you avoid using the future tense.

Reminder: Antifa are not a hate group.

The KKK and others involved in the Nazi march in Charlottesville are hate groups, and designated as such by the authorities.

You are still embarrassing yourself.

41 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

And after his speech today, your President now has them in his sights.

And seeing how they are an anti-Trump hate group I can't wait to see how he will deal with them.

:laugh:

Delusional.

"And seeing how they are an anti-Trump hate group"

Keep parroting it all you want but, you're just making stuff up.

Ya got nothin'

The inept one will do nothing. He can't.

Just like the "Big Beautiful Wall"

Repeal ACA

Eliminate ISIS

Inflict Fire and Fury on N. Korea

Send the military into Venezuela

And the list goes on and on...

You have a bizarre, twisted standard of values if you think anyone should go after American Patriots over the neo-Nazis,

White supremacists and the KKK who they stood up to.

The occupier of the White House is a dismal, embarrassing failure.

Except at achieving all time lows and as a Hall of Shame liar:

1.jpg

I see you've tried very hard this time to avoid using the future tense. Good effort! BUt you're still talking about the unknown future however much you avoid using the future tense. Reminder: Antifa are not a hate group.

The KKK and others involved in the Nazi march in Charlottesville are hate groups, and designated as such by the authorities.

You are still embarrassing yourself.

I've said since the very beginning, my whole point for replying to you, was that I condemn all hate groups, so I condemn the KKK, Nazis and Antifa.

And you cannot force me to side with Antifa just because they don't hate a race but are driven by their hatred of Trump and his supporters. That still makes them a hate group. They only use violence and threats to pursue their goals so what does that make them? Terrorists. You know this is all true but you are fine with trying to twist what is really happening.

I'll get that popcorn ready and we'll see where this goes, shall we?

Just now, KunMatt said:

I've said since the very beginning, my whole point for replying to you, was that I condemn all hate groups, so I condemn the KKK, Nazis and Antifa.

And you cannot force me to side with Antifa just because they don't hate a race but are driven by their hatred of Trump and his supporters. That still makes them a hate group. They only use violence and threats to pursue their goals so does that make them? Terrorists. You know this is all true but you are fine with trying to twist what is really happening.

You are free to condemn Antifa. 

You are free to also call them a hate group. But you would be wrong. They are not a designated hate group. The only thing they oppose is racists.

Any nefariousness you ascribe to them is all in yours and Alex Jones' imagination.

Popocorn? Haven't you had enough crow already?

6 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

And you cannot force me to side with Antifa just because they don't hate a race but are driven by their hatred of Trump and his supporters.

That still makes them a hate group.

"...are driven by their hatred of Trump and his supporters. That still makes them a hate group."

No. It doesn't.

Because that's just stuff you have made up.

Complete balderdash.

:coffee1:

I'm trying to get my head around this anti antifa obsession. The only way I can relate to it personally is to remember the Vietnam war. Most of the protest against that was peaceful but some factions did domestic bombings that killed innocent people. If antifa ever goes there I would think they've definitely gone too far except if we enter an actual new civil war and they attack military targets.

20 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

And you cannot force me to side with Antifa just because they don't hate a race but are driven by their hatred of Trump and his supporters. That still makes them a hate group. They only use violence and threats to pursue their goals so what does that make them? Terrorists. You know this is all true but you are fine with trying to twist what is really happening.

Just watched an equal rights guy on Sky news, he has branded antifa as racists and much more, but certain posters on here are never wrong, I'll keep looking out for the video if it ever ends up on YouTube. Antifa certainly come across as cowards and thugs.

Just watched an equal rights guy on Sky news, he has branded antifa as racists and much more, but certain posters on here are never wrong, I'll keep looking out for the video if it ever ends up on YouTube. Antifa certainly come across as cowards and thugs.

See? It's already starting.

They won't be able to hide behind the "peaceful protesters" facade for much longer now they are in the public eye.

Does anyone remember when the Red shirts held Bangkok hostage for a couple of months? Everyone who lived here knew the Red shirts were really thugs and had a militia who was attacking and killing civilians. But the Red shirts did the exact same thing that Antifa have been doing. The Red shirt mobs had signs saying "We are not terrrorists. We are peaceful protesters" and that's the narrative that all western MSM portrayed. But it was a big lie. We all knew it was at the time.

No different to what Antifa has been doing for the last 18 months. But that's all about to end.

6 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

See? It's already starting.

They won't be able to hide behind the "peaceful protesters" facade for much longer now they are in the public eye.

Does anyone remember when the Red shirts held Bangkok hostage for a couple of months? Everyone who lived here knew the Red shirts were really thugs and had a militia who was attacking and killing civilians. But the Red shirts did the exact same thing that Antifa have been doing. The Red shirt mobs had signs saying "We are not terrrorists. We are peaceful protesters" and that's the narrative that all western MSM portrayed. But it was a big lie. We all knew it was at the time.

No different to what Antifa has been doing for the last 18 months. But that's all about to end.

"About to?"

Give your crystal ball a break, man. You're wearing it out. And embarrassing yourself in the process.

18 minutes ago, vogie said:

Homeland Security who have been keeping an eye on these guys have not branded them a hate group. But some guy on Sky says they're "racist and much more"

Well that settles it, I guess. :blink:

seems the left are refusing to accept that antifa and blm are just as bad, as white supremacists and KKK, they  are all hate groups, blm called for dead cops and got them, strange that the then president didnt put them down or single them out. Also strange that the mother of the lady that was killed thanked trump for what he said, he called out all the hate groups which included antifa/blm as well as the white supremacists/kkk. Cant believe how pathetic US voters are these days, they lose an election then all they do is whinge and try to cause so much crap to happen, while backing groups that attack and kill people but refuse to denigrate them, you are pathetic, Same as here, the reds and yellows are both bad but the reds are far more violent, in the US the white supremacists  and kk are really bad but blm and antifa are not far behind or do you think calling for cops to be killed and having it happen isnt important because it doesnt score any points on trump. What also doesnt help are all the idiots that dont even understand  their own history, try reading up on the main reason seeing the north also had slaves and did even after the war.

3 minutes ago, seajae said:

seems the left are refusing to accept that antifa and blm are just as bad, as white supremacists and KKK, they  are all hate groups

You mean like these leftists:

There is no moral equivalency between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate and bigotry. The president of the United States should say so.

~ John McCain

No, not the same. One side is racist, bigoted, Nazi. The other opposes racism and bigotry. Morally different universes.

~ Mitt Romney

Also look up condemnations from Marco Rubio and dozens of other Republicans, Fox pundits, etc.

22 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

They'll start growing in numbers after this weekend. More violence and vandalism in the name  of antifa on the horizon. 

28 minutes ago, seajae said:

seems the left are refusing to accept that antifa and blm are just as bad, as white supremacists and KKK, they  are all hate groups, blm called for dead cops and got them, strange that the then president didnt put them down or single them out. Also strange that the mother of the lady that was killed thanked trump for what he said, he called out all the hate groups which included antifa/blm as well as the white supremacists/kkk. Cant believe how pathetic US voters are these days, they lose an election then all they do is whinge and try to cause so much crap to happen, while backing groups that attack and kill people but refuse to denigrate them, you are pathetic, Same as here, the reds and yellows are both bad but the reds are far more violent, in the US the white supremacists  and kk are really bad but blm and antifa are not far behind or do you think calling for cops to be killed and having it happen isnt important because it doesnt score any points on trump. What also doesnt help are all the idiots that dont even understand  their own history, try reading up on the main reason seeing the north also had slaves and did even after the war.

I have a doubt ... neo-Nazis or anti-racists ?  who came armed with bats, shields, automatic rifles ...? I thought those were the neo-nazis ... and what about the terrorist who killed a woman and wounded dozens of protesters ... was he neo-Nazi or anti-racist? Finally, I believe that hatred and violence have chosen their side
Edited by Opl

Hate groups you say?

Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927, records reveal

"In Queens, 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through the Jamaica neighbourhood,

eventually spurring an all-out brawl in which seven men were arrested."

"One of those arrested was Fred Trump of 175-24 Devonshire Road in Jamaica. This is Donald Trump's father."

"The Fred Trump at Devonshire Road was the Fred C. Trump who lived there with his mother, according to the 1930 Census"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-latest-donald-trump-father-fred-arrested-ku-klux-klan-kkk-rally-riot-queens-new-york-a7891701.html

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mvke38/all-the-evidence-we-could-find-about-fred-trumps-alleged-involvement-with-the-kkk

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

8 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

You mean like these leftists:

There is no moral equivalency between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate and bigotry. The president of the United States should say so.

~ John McCain

No, not the same. One side is racist, bigoted, Nazi. The other opposes racism and bigotry. Morally different universes.

~ Mitt Romney

Also look up condemnations from Marco Rubio and dozens of other Republicans, Fox pundits, etc.

hahahas, using a US traitors quote, tell me again how many US deaths was he responsible for, he had to chase a pardon for his crimes while serving, using him is an absolute slap in the face to any decent americans