Hotel with unusual design isn’t falling down: experts

snoop1130

I certainly hope that there are no 'the end is nigh' (apparently next month) banners in Thailand 'cos they're liable to get arrested too. And how about those who forecast losses on the stock market on the net which would scare investors away? What a joke...freedom of speech takes yet another bashing. Hope the international 'watchdogs' are watching so they can downgrade human rights.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Remus1830 said:

Soon you will get 5 years for farting in thailand

don't know about  prison time for farting but pretty sure there is an opportunity for a committee to be set up to investigate the phonomenon

19 hours ago, kaiyaibob said:

Re OP Photo

I thought the three finger salute from the hunger games was banned in Thailand

?

with  all the rapes , scams , robberies , murders , assaults ,drunk drivers , thefts human trafficking , slave labor the police still have time to spend on speech crimes ? my my what a job ...well i guess somebody has to do it . 

Scaring the public is a crime here now? That's raising the sensitivity bar a little high isn't it?

Lets not forget the most important of democracy's three vital tenets. Freedom of Speech.

Sorry. Not a democracy at all here is it? 555

That's the one they go for most. Freedom of Speech. The internet is a little runaway bunny for the 

control monsters. Watch out folks.

Just another nincompoop with too much power, speaking out against something so minor, so silly, so inane, that he completely discredits himself, and the entire administration in the process. Jailing someone for posting something about a leaning building? What is this, North Korea? Stalinist Russia? Maoist China? Come on guys. You can do alot better than this. Who is terrorizing who here? The poster, that probably got a minor number of views, or the official Sanit Mahathavorn, who is scaring the hell out of the public with his ghoulish remarks?

Little P. Moving Thailand backwards at an alarming, and astonishing pace. Not amazing Thailand. More like incomprehensible Thailand.