Best bars to watch football in and have a chat?

roro1990

1 hour ago, boney said:

The best place is Winstons 
A new sports-pool club with a very appealing layout and it actually is a real sports bar. 

The wide choice of live sports and the beautiful friendly bi lingual staff is a great asset. 
There is 1 overhead projector on a large screen & 5 x 55" TV Screens around to cover most major games or matches. 
Main events generally go on the overhead screen, staff will try to cater for everyone, generally its first come first serve.
Sitting across the main road from Central Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Mall, Winstons is Big, but warming, its comfortable, very well laid out, clean light and airy. 
40 people can be seated at tables, 10 in the VIP corner, and 12 around the bar. There is seating outside available. 

There are 2 pool tables, (one American type pool table and the other table standard competition table) 
The prices are very reasonable and a nice surprise for such an up market looking place. this suits locals and foreigners. 
There is free food every other Saturday, (6pm-9pm)
Plenty of dry parking below the club. There is a very small charge by the authorities, but this can be redeemed at the bar. 
There are clean toilets on the premises. 

20664823_139307119900760_6952996569725129193_n.JPEG

Is it safe to assume that the photos of the girls are from Halloween?  What are the beer deals for HH?  It actually looks decent on paper, a good HH could make me a regular.  I have been to more entertaining church picnics than what Nimman is offering nowadays.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:25 PM, tryasimight said:

And unlikely they would be watching soccer......proper football maybe....but not soccer

Aussie rules is hardly "proper football" 555555555555

If that pub depended on Aussies to make a profit it would probably have gone under long ago. I believe Kuta is more popular than LOS with the folk from the once up a time fortunate country.

Archived