Which passport to use for Thai wife going BKK to LHR ( return)

Hi can anyone help?  My Thai wife (who now resides  back in Thailand for last 4 years ) has a  UK & Thai passport. I plan for her to come over to  London for  few weeks in Oct/Nov and I will book her flight online . Clearly being a UK citizen there are no visa issues.  However my worry is which passport / name to use when booking ticket. I know many women/kids with both passports use their Thai one entering Suvarnabhumi. But my issue here is this: if I book online ticket using her English name/UK passport would that present an issue  leaving Suvarnabhumi passport control ? I only just came back the other day from BKK to LHR and I cannot recall if on going through Thai passport / immigration  you have to show boarding pass too concurrent with passport. For example does immigration officer look at both Thai passport and boarding pass?? 

Not sure if this is an issue or not. 

Absolutely no issues to do as you suggest, show the airline both passports at check in only and only use her Thai passport at Thai immigration, both departing and returning, no need to show her UK on to Thai immigration at all.

2 hours ago, peter48 said:

f I book online ticket using her English name/UK passport

Do the names in UK and Thai passport differ? (family name = maiden name?).

Unlikely if she is married to you.

(names in Thai script/Buddhist date format never appear in flight booking)

And can't remember a boarding pass would show nationality?

As above: at Thai immigration checkpoint only show Thai passport.

Thanks , yes her Thai name and UK passport name differ. I am tempted to use her UK passport name/details to purchase the online ticket from BKK to LHR( return) which she shows at check in (BKK) and obviously LHR.  She uses Thai passport only through BKK immigration. The thing that niggles me is her exit from BKK if Thai immigration want to look at Boarding card...but this is likely not a problem. I guess there are many dual passport Thais passing through BKK going Europe.. 

On 8/18/2017 at 10:35 AM, peter48 said:

Thanks , yes her Thai name and UK passport name differ. I am tempted to use her UK passport name/details to purchase the online ticket from BKK to LHR( return) which she shows at check in (BKK) and obviously LHR.  She uses Thai passport only through BKK immigration. The thing that niggles me is her exit from BKK if Thai immigration want to look at Boarding card...but this is likely not a problem. I guess there are many dual passport Thais passing through BKK going Europe.. 

Thai Immigration always want to see boarding cards for all departing passengers. And, on occassions, for arriving passengers too.