Reliable tailor

Randell

Hello Chiang Rai

Anyone know of a reliable tailor.  I need to have some of my clothes copied. Being  191cm and 115kgs.

What's on offer here just doesn't cut it. And on the odd occasion where I have found size 42 waist pants or shorts they haven't lasted more than a couple of washing.

So I thought to take a favorite shirt , shorts and pair of pants and have them copied.

For me personally not for trade. I would find appropriate material and wash it first and then take it to a tailor.  I suppose while I am at it it would be good to know where the best concentration of cloth shops are. I see a lot of colorful stuff in the windows but looking for a bit less bright colors if you know what I mean and tougher material or high tech fabric for pants and shorts cotton will do for shirts.

Any of you out there had any experience with someone you would recommend?

I would certainly appreciate it. I would save me a lot of trial and error.

Thanks  in advance as you all usually come through  as you have in the past.

Randell

14 hours ago, sceadugenga said:

There's a tailor in Soi Wang Come just down from the hotel.

Thank you Scea for your specific recommendation and location. That's what I was after. Vocalneal and  Moe666 I am totally aware of what a tailor does . I just wanted a recommendation  and location for one here in Chiang  Rai but thanks for you comments.

Scea. I will check him out but if anyone else has some good FIRST HAND experience  with one  please let me know.

Thankyou all again.

Randell

9 hours ago, Randell said:

Thank you Scea for your specific recommendation and location. That's what I was after. Vocalneal and  Moe666 I am totally aware of what a tailor does . I just wanted a recommendation  and location for one here in Chiang  Rai but thanks for you comments.

Scea. I will check him out but if anyone else has some good FIRST HAND experience  with one  please let me know.

Thankyou all again.

Randell

Randell, I have been to that tailor Soi Wang Come got 3 pairs of pants made and even took my ones in to show him. I had to take them back to get them done properly, went back again and still not done right . A member from this forum recommended him to me .He could not fix them as I wanted them .

Thanks  Kevvey. That's the kind of information  in need. I  am a fair ways out of town. So not the easiest thing to drive around and search out.that's why I  was hoping for a location and endorsement.  So the search continues. Thanks to all again