The Elite’s Plan to Freeze the Financial System

1 hour ago, suzannegoh said:

So what to do then, just panic and call people sheeple?

Well I'm not panicking and I'm just very content with what I made during the far more rational environment of the 1980s :smile:

but anyone who considers it's a real market today is kidding themselves:giggle:

3 hours ago, midas said:

Well I'm not panicking and I'm just very content with what I made during the far more rational environment of the 1980s :smile:

but anyone who considers it's a real market today is kidding themselves:giggle:

Yes but a lot of people may not have had the benefit of the 80s and have to live in the near and now - and the future. So basically you just appear to be gloating........:unsure:

Mind you unless I am wrong you have been shovelling this message for at least the last 3/4 years if not longer?

Yes but a lot of people may not have had the benefit of the 80s and have to live in the near and now - and the future. So basically you just appear to be gloating........:unsure:   Mind you unless I am wrong you have been shovelling this message for at least the last 3/4 years if not longer?    

Everyone looks like a market genius when the predicting the past - most likely he was saying the same things even back in the 80s. The Dow topping 1000 seemed pretty nuts at the time - with a cowboy in the White House, the currency being off the gold standard, and the US not only blocking a nuclear freeze but embarking on an arms race , how could that possibly be sustainable?    And to many the 1987 crash proved that it was all just a house of cards.  

9 hours ago, topt said:

Yes but a lot of people may not have had the benefit of the 80s and have to live in the near and now - and the future. So basically you just appear to be gloating........:unsure:

Mind you unless I am wrong you have been shovelling this message for at least the last 3/4 years if not longer?

Oh no I have been “ shovelling this message “  for much longer than that - in fact since the last financial crisis. Why? Because the bullshit they have been peddling ever since never made sense and looked very dodgy to say the least. People either chose to subsequently ignore the   warnings in the very  numerous articles explaining why it was just papering over the cracks or even ridiculed them.

Anyone with enough sense to invest in the markets in the first place should have been able to at least see the lies that have been spouted ever since 2008 but people chose to ignore all that.

And then on top of that you accuse me of gloating. Amazing!:giggle:

Edited by midas

1 hour ago, suzannegoh said:

Everyone looks like a market genius when the predicting the past - most likely he was saying the same things even back in the 80s. The Dow topping 1000 seemed pretty nuts at the time - with a cowboy in the White House, the currency being off the gold standard, and the US not only blocking a nuclear freeze but embarking on an arms race , how could that possibly be sustainable?    And to many the 1987 crash proved that it was all just a house of cards.  

I never believed any of it from day one. I mean how can you pay off debt by creating more debt?