Thai tourists apologise for trespassing in Yellowstone Park

snoop1130

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

In a video posted online, Nukool Moolchot, who was among the Thai tourists, said he represented all Thais in the group in apologising to everyone because he felt sorry every time he thought about the incident.

Really? I have my doubt. I would say sorry after social media kicked his....

Nothing sincere coming out.

It's really not up to us social warriors to decide what the Park Officials are going to do is it? Any apologies we might accept means nothing, zero, squat! They may escape the wrath of the court or may not. Only time will tell the final out come.

21 hours ago, the guest said:

Well if the scientists are right, Yellowstone park should erupt any time soon. It blows every 600,000 years, and it's overdue already. So I wouldn't worry about Thai tourists, going into forbidden zones, there are bigger fish to fry ATM. 

They are already fried by their own people. ??

On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 0:27 PM, gummy said:

Ignorance and arrogance,  something far too many Thais have an abundance of and certainly these have.  Bet when they get back to Thailand they will spout the usual load of garbage to pretend it was not their fault or some other measly excuse.

If Yellowstone Park wasn't there they wouldn't have done it !

On 8/18/2017 at 6:14 PM, the guest said:

Well if the scientists are right, Yellowstone park should erupt any time soon. It blows every 600,000 years, and it's overdue already. So I wouldn't worry about Thai tourists, going into forbidden zones, there are bigger fish to fry ATM. 

I have read a similar article which is actually predicting the destruction of the northern USA without searching for the article I think I found through a USGS article claims the entire park was on a volcanic caldera covering portions of 3 states Montana, Wyoming and Idaho I believe it was around a hundred miles in diameter. I recall Mt St Helens caused a lot of destruction when it blew almost 40 years ago. And this one is probably a hundred times bigger. It will take out most of the midwest & western USA