Myanmar men appeal against death sentences over British murders in Thailand

webfact

1 minute ago, greenchair said:

You cannot present a case to the court of the mafia did it but  we can't prove it because that part of the evidence is lost. 

The judge made his decision on evidence presented. Not some story from tv. 

If is any consolation, I do strongly believe there were almost certainly others. But no evidence so what can you do. 

The BiB had evidence in their hands  that mysteriously went missing....Why wasn't the BiB asked why/how it went missing....?

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

What are you talking about? They would have stated they didn't do it whether they did it or not.

If a 10 year stretch was on offer and I DID do it then no problem, if I didn't do it l would stand my ground, whatever the outcome....

When the B2 eventually got representation and told the scenarios they still said they did not do it, they had a way out but insisted they did not do it...

But of course YOU know more about the case as you want the B2 taken out with shit evidence and question marks over missing stuff....Hmmmmm. 

2 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

The rather privileged son of a local influential family who refused a DNA test. That one. The one whose name will not be uttered by locals for fear of reprisals.

Shhh, oh you mean the one that cannot be named. 

Psst is it. ..is it. ..

Lord voldamort

I think you are mixing me up with someone else about accepting a plea deal. I never said anything about it. What I have said is:

"I do not think that the Thai prosecution -- especially in a capital murder case -- proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt ... and so what?" I don't think that equates to wanting to take out the B2 with shxx evidence. And the "so what?" is that nobody in Thai officialdom has asked me what do I think.

As for naming THE killer good, that puts it in the record. Maybe you remember this:

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2015/08/14/1439558550/

4 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

That's not what the locals call him.

Whatever. 

Maybe rumplestilskin did do it. 

Who knows. 

The topic is about the defense submitting the last appeal to the supreme court after failing in the first 2 courts. 

Standard practice in a death penalty case. 

I am wondering how many years it might take to process 300 pages of dna analysis confusion. I wonder if they would be eligible for a pardon because of there age.

I am hoping I will be alive to see the outcome.

For me I would not like to see them killed. But I'm not against a few extra years in prison for that horrendous crime. 

32 minutes ago, transam said:

Except the B2 who continually state they did not do the crime....Even offered 10 years inside if   they admitted guilt, they didn't, why was that....?

If I didn't do something I would never admit l did, perhaps you would eh..

People in UK sometimes plead guilty, because although they know themselves to be innocent they feel the evidence against them is enough for conviction.  By pleading guilty they know that they will receive a much lighter sentence.  So it does happen.

9 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Whatever. 

Maybe rumplestilskin did do it. 

Who knows. 

The topic is about the defense submitting the last appeal to the supreme court after failing in the first 2 courts. 

Standard practice in a death penalty case. 

I am wondering how many years it might take to process 300 pages of dna analysis confusion. I wonder if they would be eligible for a pardon because of there age.

I am hoping I will be alive to see the outcome.

For me I would not like to see them killed. But I'm not against a few extra years in prison for that horrendous crime. 

No it wasn't Rumplestilskin, everyone on KT knows who it was, and he's a free man. Why would you even bother to attempt to defend a blatant stich-up? This is what the RTP are best at and also the reason there are so many people rotting in Thai prisons who haven't actually committed a crime.

So nearly 3 years on and not one person of all those who know who did it and who was in a position to help the unjustly accused B2 was willing to come forward if they indeed had the means to do so.

How can you defend such scum?

3 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

So nearly 3 years on and not one person of all those who know who did it and who was in a position to help the unjustly accused B2 was willing to come forward if they indeed had the means to do so.

Scum also accuse with no evidence and lived in Isaan at the time...Pot/Kettle...

4 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

It is unbelievable

2 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Nope not one.  That's the power of the RTP at work.  Fear.  No one wants to end up a corpse at the end of a rope with their hands tied behind their back in another apparent suicide.  You are not seriously suggesting that the RTP is an actual police force, are you? Like other institution in LOS they are another mafia in uniform, no different to their plain-clothes counter-parts.

8 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

Nope not one.  That's the power of the RTP at work.  Fear.  No one wants to end up a corpse at the end of a rope with their hands tied behind their back in another apparent suicide.  You are not seriously suggesting that the RTP is an actual police force, are you? Like other institution in LOS they are another mafia in uniform, no different to their plain-clothes counter-parts.

Blimey, are you saying Dimitri Povse was going around saying who the Koh Tao killer was?

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/french-man-hanged-koh-tao-hands-tied-handled-suicide/

20 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Smoke and mirrors again

If you are not aware, the poster that you speak of, is very rarely seen on any other thread.

Primarily just the Koa Tao threads.

Where he pops in with relentless deflections.

And has, since day one of the incident.

Nor would I, back in the west, but in these parts it's pretty much the normal course of events.  To expect otherwise would only result in disappointment.

Basically all thise who claim to know the truth but refuse to step forward and testify, for whatever reason, are saying "so what"?

Basically all thise who claim to know the truth but refuse to step forward and testify, for whatever reason, are saying "so what"?

..... and to come on forums like this one and tell people they know something as if it's somehow something to be proud of. I'm not sure I get the reasoning there unless they are desperate for attention or it's a macho thing about being "in the know"

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived