Myanmar men appeal against death sentences over British murders in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've spent the best part of three years all over the internet, trying to persuade the world that the b2 are guilty, and trying to discredit anyone who stands up for the truth. In all that time, and with all that effort, they've managed to persuade about half-a-dozen people :laugh:. If I were that island mafia don, I would be demanding my money back, and thinking about dishing out a few punishment beatings for having the p1ss taken out of me.

20 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

Ummm. no, not quite... they are simply refusing to put themselves and families in harm's way. Quite sensibly too.

so thats your theory for people on KT, what about the friends that were all in the picture from that night? they are all safe in their home countries....but not said anything in all this time? the only articles posted are the repeated drivel from the hag at  samui times n the aussie real estate guy

*hack

Edited by frank83628

6 hours ago, transam said:

So you know they did it..?

Can we see your evidence as evidence has been lost by others....?

Clearly you will not believe any evidence including a guilty verdict and much prefer to believe gossip and conspiracy. So, there is NO "evidence" you will believe not the Thai police, UK Investigators, the labs doing the DNA,  the prosecutors, family members who have seen  evidence or the three judges who ruled on the case.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

9 minutes ago, JohnThailandJohn said:

Clearly you will not believe any evidence including a guilty verdict and much prefer to believe gossip and conspiracy. So, there is NO "evidence" you will believe not the Thai police, UK Investigators, the labs doing the DNA,  the prosecutors, family members who have seen  evidence or the three judges who ruled on the case.

Yawn - still spouting the same old drivel! Thought you'd retired!

Edited by sambum

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

so thats your theory for people on KT, what about the friends that were all in the picture from that night? they are all safe in their home countries....but not said anything in all this time? the only articles posted are the repeated drivel from the hag at  samui times n the aussie real estate guy

*hack

*hack

What can they say?  Two people left a bar and were later found dead.

11 minutes ago, JohnThailandJohn said:

ah yes that thai legal system........infested with corruption from the top on down

and the UK cops are prone to a coverup as well

1 hour ago, Khun Han said:

They've spent the best part of three years all over the internet, trying to persuade the world that the b2 are guilty, and trying to discredit anyone who stands up for the truth. In all that time, and with all that effort, they've managed to persuade about half-a-dozen people :laugh:. If I were that island mafia don, I would be demanding my money back, and thinking about dishing out a few punishment beatings for having the p1ss taken out of me.

Their biggest accomplishment would be getting a few threads shut down.

The next time their paymaster is looking to hire trolls it won't be any of this lot.

24 minutes ago, coconuthead said:

ah yes that thai legal system........infested with corruption from the top on down

so everyone's in on it, from the top down, to international cover up...

Edited by frank83628

13 minutes ago, coconuthead said:

Not to mention the hundreds of islanders that were paid to keep quiet, and the dna team of 3 hospitals and the entire office of the national police. Then there were the doctors and all the Samui police . I imagine it must be costing "he who we cannot name for fear of our lives" a packet. 

Surely they can only keep quiet for so long before they go knocking on his door asking for more money. He must be getting broke now. ?

7 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Not to mention the hundreds of islanders that were paid to keep quiet, and the dna team of 3 hospitals and the entire office of the national police. Then there were the doctors and all the Samui police . I imagine it must be costing "he who we cannot name for fear of our lives" a packet. 

Surely they can only keep quiet for so long before they go knocking on his door asking for more money. He must be getting broke now. ?

and the uk cops, they are not cheap, but you can get a deal on bulk 

23 hours ago, sambum said:

No it's not! If you are indeed referring to # Post 132

Post # 132 :-  Human rights at its best on the dark side...

Grammatically correct! ("It's" is an abbreviation of "it is" whereas "its" means belonging to "it") 

To be fair, JL was actually referring to another post.

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

but still part of the international cover up

Remember the big cheer when Prayut said that he had invited the UK cops to help in the investigation?(From memory, it was at some International convention in Europe)

When he returned to Thailand, it was made quite clear that they were there only to observe, and were not allowed to take part in any way.

Hence, IMHO they were only shown what the BIB wanted them to see, which you can bet "your bottom dollar" did not include any evidence that might exonerate the B2!

Having been around Koh Tao over the years, and having followed the story, it is very strange that if the government wanted a fair display of justice, they 

restricted an international investigation. They had nothing to lose except perhaps, a corruption of justice. Their was in fact, no evidence against these 

young men, because the DNA tests were inconclusive, and the expert from Thailand on DNA if I remember correctly, pointed this out. Maybe it was the NY Times, I am not sure. But I am sure that these two midgets would not have attacked such large people. It was a vicious crime and more likely to be committed by someone whose nervous system was corrupted by cocaine or alcohol, neither of which, these two could afford to buy on their wages to the extent that they would have a nervous condition. No my friends, the government has refused, like many governments, to act fairly with these people. I too, am clear that they will die for someone else's crime, and it is becoming clearly evident that there is a narcotics ring on Koh Tao. 

5 minutes ago, Wan123 said:

Having been around Koh Tao over the years, and having followed the story, it is very strange that if the government wanted a fair display of justice, they 

restricted an international investigation. They had nothing to lose except perhaps, a corruption of justice. Their was in fact, no evidence against these 

young men, because the DNA tests were inconclusive, and the expert from Thailand on DNA if I remember correctly, pointed this out. Maybe it was the NY Times, I am not sure. But I am sure that these two midgets would not have attacked such large people. It was a vicious crime and more likely to be committed by someone whose nervous system was corrupted by cocaine or alcohol, neither of which, these two could afford to buy on their wages to the extent that they would have a nervous condition. No my friends, the government has refused, like many governments, to act fairly with these people. I too, am clear that they will die for someone else's crime, and it is becoming clearly evident that there is a narcotics ring on Koh Tao. 

The word "if" in your first sentence says it all!

It is very sad and heartbreaking. This happens in America or did happen alot to minorities, mostly black males. In America however, blacks know how to play the game. They anticipate reasonable behavior, so if there are warrents they might run. In a recent case, this turned deadly when the cop shot him in the back. What black consituency wants is for the cops to let them go or chase them. I'm sick of it all

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

The court indicated it would announce it's verdict today.

Did anybody see any announcement today?

Please share. 

I believe the court said they would announce today whether they would accept the appeal or not. 

I wonder why the defence submitted their appeal on the last day available. Surely it would be better to allow some leeway and submit the appeal  several days before the deadline?

but still part of the international cover up

Yes , they did not want financial envelope.

They were merely afraid to give the evidence that would prove the b2 innocent, because they were afraid of causing the Thai to lose face, which would have effected their international relations with thailand. ?

5 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Yes , they did not want financial envelope.

They were merely afraid to give the evidence that would prove the b2 innocent, because they were afraid of causing the Thai to lose face, which would have effected their international relations with thailand. ?

Wow! The British had evidence that would have proved the Burmese 2 innocent but refused to hand it over, fearing it would affect international relations.

How spineless of the British police, especially as it was two UK citizens that were murdered.

What was the evidence they had that they were afraid to give?

3 hours ago, StealthEnergiser said:

Their biggest accomplishment would be getting a few threads shut down.

The next time their paymaster is looking to hire trolls it won't be any of this lot.

It can't be easy to find high-quality people to do that kind of job, especially when the boss is a violent psychopath, and the job is to provide media cover for a serial killer. It's not really on a similar level to spamming the internet with fake approvals for a restaurant or hotel, is it?

9 hours ago, coconuthead said:

here is what happened, again its common knowledge on the island

the girl had been seeing a local Thai bar owner

She hooked up with the other backpacker and was on the beach with him when 2 of the bar owners friends saw what was happening.

They went and told him, he lost face (which leads to explosive violence).

they all went down to beach,  crept up on them and bashed the backpacker boy with the garden hoe then threw him into the sea while he was unconscious.

Then the Thai bar owner was the one to smash the girls face with the garden hoe.

Not too far from the truth :sad:

18 hours ago, JohnThailandJohn said:

While I don't believe in the death penalty if I did, these two would likely be two I felt deserved the death penalty.  They behaved like savage animals and doubt even being as young as they are that they could be trusted to be let free.

Ignorance is bliss

17 hours ago, greenchair said:

I didn't see anything in the UK autopsy that would have exonerated them. Please share the part that you think was ignored. 

Andy Hall presented it and it was ignored because he didn't carry out the autopsy as you know it said that there were serious discrepancies with the Thai autopsy such as Hannah wasn't raped and there were no bite marks.

16 hours ago, JohnThailandJohn said:

Don't assume the appeal will be accepted. Not sure how far they are going to get with "we don't like the evidence against our clients" and " we don't trust the police" defense. Didn't work at the trial and didn't work for the previous appeal attempt. My understanding is this is the last chance to get appeal approved.

Ignorance is bliss

16 hours ago, JLCrab said:

This was not the cold-blooded murder involving some intra-party Thai-on-Thai rivalry. This was the cold-blooded murder of 2 young UK citizens.

Hot blooded murder

14 hours ago, coconuthead said:

The amount of violence used was a "loss of face" revenge type, not random robbery or rape.

that is the first clue

Agreed

12 hours ago, coconuthead said:

here is what happened, again its common knowledge on the island

the girl had been seeing a local Thai bar owner

She hooked up with the other backpacker and was on the beach with him when 2 of the bar owners friends saw what was happening.

They went and told him, he lost face (which leads to explosive violence).

they all went down to beach,  crept up on them and bashed the backpacker boy with the garden hoe then threw him into the sea while he was unconscious.

Then the Thai bar owner was the one to smash the girls face with the garden hoe.

Most likely scenario I've seen so far

10 hours ago, greenchair said:

I don't need to provide evidence, apparently thete was "real evidence " presented at the court. 

This is the evidence that was NO evidence as we have seen from the trial translation ... Police Officer said this so it must be true etc. 

The trial report is a joke.

10 hours ago, transam said:

So why did vital evidence go missing in a high profile case....?

Because it served a purpose.

6 hours ago, JohnThailandJohn said:

Complete crap, where is the evidence from the Thai Police, UK investigator and creditable Laboratories. Family members differ in opinion, some chose to ignore and seek closure, the other family are still looking for the truth.

6 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

What can they say?  Two people left a bar and were later found dead.

That is exactly what it says in the trial report.

6 hours ago, bannork said:

Wow! The British had evidence that would have proved the Burmese 2 innocent but refused to hand it over, fearing it would affect international relations.

How spineless of the British police, especially as it was two UK citizens that were murdered.

What was the evidence they had that they were afraid to give?

bannork this happens all the time all the FOC care about is TRADE and RELATIONS as sitting in this place are 50.000 expats and many UK business, money talks but all it would need is a petition to UK Parliament with 100.000 signatures and they would have to re-look at it. The police where told to Say Nothing.

The family' in Norfolk and Jersey need to push it and if they did those 100.000 signatures would arrive in a day or so. Jersey people are very reserved so expect nothing, so Hannah’s sister could be the savior but has been threatened by the scum. But should still press on with a petition and not worry about those evil ones as its all mouth outside Kah Tao and even the BIB would do nothing except come up with the CCA which means nothing outside those borders.

Brits and many others are voting with there feet these days, so the place is doomed anyhow. Nice people really do not want to mix with Scum.