‘Sidechick’ law comment was merely a joke, PM says

webfact

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

One exception that might fit the situation here was:

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Winston Churchill

Indubitably .. One of THE greatest orators of the English Lang was Winston and his ability to weave his speech's with humour , scorn and sometimes withering put-downs is historic .. Another of the great mans quote's pretender Prayut may do well to accquant himself with is :-  " Look at the facts because they will look at you  "

2 hours ago, YetAnother said:

Reminds me of The Three Stooges in the USA

A bit historic to many...

Not to me. They inspired nose-pulling, ear-pinching and general violence amongst my siblings and me after every show. And I think the Prayuth comparison is apt. The Three Stooges had brutal bullying dominance hierarchies combined with submissive cowardly giving in to the most powerful chimp. Mo (I see him as Prayuth) was usually on top but never completely secure. Sometime Larry and Curly would combine and give him what for. But usually Larry, the intellectual of the trio,  would get the position of second underling so he could at least exert power on Curly. I see Larry as Suthep and the Democrats and Curly as the UDD

Edited by tomta

32 minutes ago, tomta said:

Not to me. They inspired nose-pulling, ear-pinching and general violence amongst my siblings and me after every show. And I think the Prayuth comparison is apt. The Three Stooges had brutal bullying dominance hierarchies combined with submissive cowardly giving in to the most powerful chimp. Mo (I see him as Prayuth) was usually on top but never completely secure. Sometime Larry and Curly would combine and give him what for. But usually Larry, the intellectual of the trio,  would get the position of second underling so he could at least exert power on Curly. I see Larry as Suthep and the Democrats and Curly as the UDD

Like this ear pulling.  Members of his entourage found it hilarious.

images-2.jpeg