• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, smedly said:

There is a fundamental flaw going on here

In any country with a working justice system you do not grant bail to someone that is a flight risk

and my own opinion is that she is still in Thailand

Working justice system in Thailand? At least 100 years or 20 military coups away.

3 hours ago, khounteen said:

Wow! Thats fast compared to the redbull fella and the jetsetting monk. 

I wonder if they really have asked Interpol for help.

The other paper mentioned today that Interpol has issued a red alert for the red bull heir. A search on Interpol's website reveals nothing.

I am sure these so called Interpol alerts are just something the Thai authorities say to make it look as if they really are doing something. 

Edited by petedk

17 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

"Now the truth that had been kept secret during the two and a half years when the Democrat-led government was in power has finally come to light when new Foreign Minister Surapong Towijakchaikul revealed that ousted former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra was never on the wanted list of International Police, or Interpol, from the start.

The revelation came after the Japanese government spokesman confirmed that Japan has granted an entry visa to the former Thai premier upon request from the Thai government."

Source: Thai Visa Forum.

It would seem the Democrats led government never actually made the request correctly. (Didn't they find all that paper work to complicated?).

Whereas the PTP government actually requested visas for the criminal fugitive!

Do you have a source / reference to confirm you assertion that Interpol refused to accept a request on the ground of politically motivated? Or did you make it up?

I just searched on google, try it, it's free... but your source of thaivisa forum must be true 555 I've never known thai visa forum to be wrong 

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:19 PM, berybert said:

Interpol must be getting fed up with these idiots keep asking where people are.

Not at all because they never formally ask Interpol. They talk about it a lot, but then they talk about .....  Extradition ......  a lot too. OoooooooH !! Great stuff to talk about.

Edited by LomSak27

On 8/29/2017 at 2:42 AM, balo said:

I can help them to locate her.

In fact she visited Pattaya , 9th of this month , at Bake'n Brew , her friends own the place.

Who knows , maybe she's still here. Lovely lady .

20727868_10155182304696519_8163614897730

20767780_10155182305431519_8376437866939  

20840648_10155182304981519_3296924207446

I like the way the bloke on her left middle pic is giving the reverse V sign ie. F..Off!