Most comfortable time schedule with 1 stop from europe

Captor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a nice price. Is it not cheaper in November than October? And thenmore axpensive again in December and in January even more.

I think it is most cheap in April and May.

What are your experiences about that? If one can get holiday whenever than it would be helpful to know what time is the cheapest. Also what time it is cheap in Thailand for hotels and travel etc. I think cheapast in Thailand is July?

2 hours ago, Captor said:

The Turkish I will never use anymore. Very bad treating at airport and on the plane of the turkish employees. Also on the airport in Turkia when stop there. My expensive belt gone in the security controll. When I asked for it right away they said I have to contact Turkish airways... When I finally found the counter they said to me I should have talk to the people at the security check!! Arabic people....what can I say?

Arabs in Turkey?

On 8/30/2017 at 6:49 AM, NanLaew said:

Don't forget that 787's tended to spontaneously combust when they were brand new and out of the box too.

It was the Li-Ion battery packs, NOT the plane's fuel tanks. Huge difference, no?

Since those days, they seem to have gotten the issue fixed (knocking on wood here).

I've been going out of my way for a while now to fly the 787, as it's the only plane out there that uses a bleedless air system, meaning the cabin air isn't generated from the engines and contamination is impossible. Apart from that, 787 cabin air also isn't that dry, the windows are larger, the mood lighting is cool, etc, it's juts a  real nice plane all around.

I had high hopes for the A 350 but Airbus chose not to copy the bleedless air system, which IMO is a big mistake as the public becomes more sensitized to the issue of fume events.

Is the 787 the only plane today that have this bleedless system? It would be nice if they can convert older planes into the new bleedless system considering that most planes for long haul today is the 777 and that one don´t have it I believe.´

Also I think the Airbus 380 don´t have it.

Also I wonder why some planes are very cold? I guess the employees an change that to warmer if they want?

On 9/5/2017 at 2:13 PM, Captor said:

Is the 787 the only plane today that have this bleedless system? It would be nice if they can convert older planes into the new bleedless system considering that most planes for long haul today is the 777 and that one don´t have it I believe.´

Also I think the Airbus 380 don´t have it.

Also I wonder why some planes are very cold? I guess the employees an change that to warmer if they want?

Yes, the 787 is the only plane that has "bleedless air" and I'm pretty sure the others cannot be reconfigured for that (nor do Boeing and Airbus apparently see a need for this).

Most pax seem to prefer a cooler plane, I believe. Yes, the crew can regulate the temperature.

2 minutes ago, mrdome said:

Yes, the 787 is the only plane that has "bleedless air" and I'm pretty sure the others cannot be reconfigured for that (nor do Boeing and Airbus apparently see a need for this).

Most pax seem to prefer a cooler plane, I believe. Yes, the crew can regulate the temperature.

Sorry to hear. I was hoping the other will follow. At least when building new planes/models. Maybe they will in the end.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

And also thanks to everyone who took time to quote this post. It is very appreciated!