Luggage Repair In Pattaya

Harry2

• 3 years later...

I saw a luggage repair shop on Sukumvit while coming back from Bangkok a month ago.

It had to be north of North Pattaya Rd since that is where the bus turns. It was on the darkside side (east) of the road.

I can't remember anything more specific but it stuck in my mind since it seemed like such an unusually specialized kind of business.

The place Smokin Joe refers to is BagFix: http://www.bewebplus.com/preview/index.php?option=com_content&bw_site=bagfix&view=article&id=1&Itemid=1

As he said, they are on the east ("dark") side of Sukhumvit -- on the right hand side as you head north from the Pattaya Nua Rd intersection. They are between Pattaya Nua and Bangkok Hospital-Pattaya, closer to Pattaya Nua, I think.

I used to have their flyer on my desk, but of course, cannot find it now. I used them once to replace the main zipper on a tote bag, and the service was quite good, quick and inexpensive.

• 3 months later...

I had a bad wheel on my big roller case and had to throw it out and buy new, or get the wheel replaced. As suggested above I took it to Mr. Bag-Fix on Sukhumvit. The shop is on the east side of Sukhumvit, just north of Pattaya Nua, (across from the gas station). He asked for 450 baht, but accepted my offer of 400 baht for the repair. The bag was ready in five days as promised, and seems as good as new.

http://www.bewebplus.com/preview/index.php?option=com_content&bw_site=bagfix&view=article&id=1&Itemid=1