Military branches clueless over Yingluck exit

webfact

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Suspicion is enough for a trial. A court is there to determine guilt or lack of.

However I envisage Thais asking too many questions or digging a little too deeply to be warned off before that happens. We shall see...

Suspicions without facts to back them up will not do well in a trial. But we will see how this goes. There are some anti corruption campaigners looking into this. I can only applaud this as i want the truth and if that is bad for the junta so be it. If Prawit did a secret deal its dereliction of duty for sure. But there should be some facts / proof before you can do a trial. Suspicions are usually needed to start an investigation.. then facts and proof are brought to a public prosecutor and he will decide if its enough for a trial. I doubt there are many that will go to trial with only suspicions and nothing to back it up.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, maxpower said:

If its more info you seek may I suggest these guys.

Fantasy-Island.jpg.5a507601181ccb4a57ab5ee39d9bfa64.jpg

No the little one knows more about planes. Gets easily excited by them.  

I want more info on the verdict in the YL case.. i fail to see why they have to postpone that they should just tell people what the verdict is. 

2 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Yet yesterday one army commander claimed it was Thaksin who arranged her escape. Hmm contradiction after contradiction is what we are seeing here. Hardly surprising, they all lie.

Normal for most important Thai announcements, right hand left hand syndrome, or is it foot in mouth. 

39 minutes ago, robblok said:

I want more info on the verdict in the YL case.. i fail to see why they have to postpone that they should just tell people what the verdict is. 

Be patient and prepare yourself for an all star staged event written by Prayut directed by Prawit and choreographed by Surapong.

Well, as long as Police will be in the chair of Immigration officer, and money is a factor, i see no reason to be surprised. And im sure there are followers of her party who is serving in many places. How hard this can be really, but yes its a shame for their intelligence agencies who were looking after her movement, who undoubtedly miserably failed in performing their duties.

2 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Of course, the precedent has been set by the Yingluck trial. Unless that minister is covered by the amnesty, in which case he will have nothing to worry about..

Only if there were regular meetings about it, and he'd appointed himself to chair it, and never bothered turning up.

1 hour ago, Media1 said:

They call her a fugitive lol. I call her a victim of a dictator wanting wealth and money for his lack of knowledge to Forge a strong economy. She is welcomed globally. Is he lol

She might be welcomed because she has lots of suitcases stuffed with money. Just another Asian corrupt politician on the run.

Please explain to us, why you think she wasn't negligent in the way she chose to manage her flagship rice scheme policy including reacting to serious warnings?

2 hours ago, baboon said:

It is already demonstrable that jobs haven't been done well. She left.

Ah but some posters, you know who they are, claim it's all false flag and she's been "disappeared". 

Possibly sold off to traffickers :whistling:

10 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

She might be welcomed because she has lots of suitcases stuffed with money. Just another Asian corrupt politician on the run.

Please explain to us, why you think she wasn't negligent in the way she chose to manage her flagship rice scheme policy including reacting to serious warnings?

Of course if incompetence is whats on trial, half the politicians in the Western world would be banged up.

Of course, it isn't this is purely a case of one tribe in ascendance punishing the other.

Seen it so many times over the years it kinda induces a yawn. 

Screwed up country, screwed up politics, and I hardly know how to describe the judicial system since justice hardly figures

4 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

You talk rubbish and there is no us just you. No PM should be come at for money for making decisions in office period. She did not steal. No need to ramble your on the wrong door. 

Maybe a neighbor put in a swimming pool and while trucks were taking out dirt and bringing in cement they put in a tunnel to Yinglucks house.  Not to expensive and handy when you need to walk out under the noses of guards and press.

They could have cut the headline of this OP right after the first three words. Nothing else required.

BTW, are they sure she didn't escape on a Chinese/Thai submarine to Singapore?

Or perhaps one of the Pattaya ferry boats got re-routed for a special trip.

Or perhaps she was fitted with Red Bull wings that enabled her to fly!!!  :w00t: