Incident At Tesco Lotus..?

paulbrun

I wasn't going to bother replying to this post, but seeing as how you are suggesting that I cannot trust my wife, I feel I have to........... but that does not give you the right to suggest that my wife made up the story.................... I can only assume that you must be single, gay, or unhappily married, if you have this attitude towards women..?

I simply said that you "shouldn't believe everything that your wife tells you" which was followed by a tongue in cheek :o If you don't want to trust your wife, that is entirely your affair, as I never even suggested this, or that she made up the story. As for your puerile snide remarks regarding my sexual preferences, I can assure you that as a father of two, I'm neither gay, nor single, or unhappily married.

I would strongly recommend a trip to Thailand to releive some of your hypertension and paranoia.

---

ever play a game - that you have 1 0 people pass one story down the line ?

by the time it reaches the last person ..

a simple " There a toy bomb in lotus "

can be like " sucide bomber name osama kill 3 in lotus driving his toyota into the front door ."

- truth we must find ..

but listen and see.. find out teh truth by youself ..

distance can mean . truth is not that true ..

look at IRAQ. look at IRAN .

trust me Half the amercia that is yelling all the bullshit .. and how tehre hate IRAQ and IRAN - Know NUTS about what going on ...

all there Read is junk from paper . which is tehre to slel you a product - which is POP MEDIA news .

many don't even know WHERE IS IRAQ . or IRAN .

A country can't be define by just one figure or a person ..

but media can .

words of mouth . is powerful .. same a gossip ..

look at the MYTH pass down ove rthe years . BIG FOOT , UFO , SNOWMAN ,

For God sake .. even God itself is diffrent sorty pass down the century if not more ..

PLus ..

let say .. someone did die and it did happen..

what do you gain from this aimless topic .

you proof you are right ?

or you just proof thailand is unsafe ?

or you just proof you got fast ear and listen in to thing that happen ?

Nobody in their kind right mind would wish BAD upon others ..

but sad to say in this MAD MEDIA WORLD >

we DIGEST > DEATH like Pop corn.

everytime we heard some people got killed . or some place got into trouble . we stick to the news like honey to BEE.

we care more about who die where - how many got kill . then to worry really what happen .

Man ... this world is sick .. cos the people in it is sick .

GROW UP WISE UP . don't feed on people death . thi sis no great news .. and is alway sad to know someone had die .

. Kids . class dismiss .

---

ever play a game - that you have 1 0 people pass one story down the line ?

by the time it reaches the last person ..

a simple " There a toy bomb in lotus "

can be like " sucide bomber name osama kill 3 in lotus driving his toyota into the front door ."

- truth we must find ..

but listen and see.. find out teh truth by youself ..

distance can mean . truth is not that true ..

look at IRAQ. look at IRAN .

trust me Half the amercia that is yelling all the bullshit .. and how tehre hate IRAQ and IRAN - Know NUTS about what going on ...

all there Read is junk from paper . which is tehre to slel you a product - which is POP MEDIA news .

many don't even know WHERE IS IRAQ . or IRAN .

A country can't be define by just one figure or a person ..

but media can .

words of mouth . is powerful .. same a gossip ..

look at the MYTH pass down ove rthe years . BIG FOOT , UFO , SNOWMAN ,

For God sake .. even God itself is diffrent sorty pass down the century if not more ..

PLus ..

let say .. someone did die and it did happen..

what do you gain from this aimless topic .

you proof you are right ?

or you just proof thailand is unsafe ?

or you just proof you got fast ear and listen in to thing that happen ?

Nobody in their kind right mind would wish BAD upon others ..

but sad to say in this MAD MEDIA WORLD >

we DIGEST > DEATH like Pop corn.

everytime we heard some people got killed . or some place got into trouble . we stick to the news like honey to BEE.

we care more about who die where - how many got kill . then to worry really what happen .

Man ... this world is sick .. cos the people in it is sick .

GROW UP WISE UP . don't feed on people death . thi sis no great news .. and is alway sad to know someone had die .

. Kids . class dismiss .

It's amazing how rumours get out of control....While checking my e-mail today here in Chiang Mai, a good friend of mine who also lives here but is currently traveling in India told me he heard about the bombs that went off at Tescos and at the night Bazzar. Unbelievable, just Unbeleivable..ps I thought a mod would close this topic..oh well

It's amazing how rumours get out of control....While checking my e-mail today here in Chiang Mai, a good friend of mine who also lives here but is currently traveling in India told me he heard about the bombs that went off at Tescos and at the night Bazzar. Unbelievable, just Unbeleivable..ps I thought a mod would close this topic..oh well

Totally agree. Total waste of time even asking a question like this. I won't in future. Topic closed, permanently..!

---

My wife also heard this story here in Sweden, from her mother in CNX, which had heard about 3 dead when she visited the Suandok hospital today.

We just can't belive this story to be true, when there isn't anything reported in other media.

God only knows what TA22 is on....but I want some...then I can spout completely irrelevant bullsh@t on Thai Visa :o

IMHO TA22 said some very wise words!

:Dpost-29230-1168394574.gif :D

I agree. He could polish his presentation a bit, but he's got it about right. Most people are more interested in style versus substance however.