Uzbek ‘pimp’ busted in Pattaya

Rimmer

Uzbek ‘pimp’ busted in Pattaya

1257-n11-Uzbekistani.jpg

PATTAYA:--An Uzbek woman was arrested on immigration charges for allegedly forcing women from home into prostitution.

Firuza Najmetdinova was taken into custody by Chonburi immigration police at Pattaya’s Alabama apartment house Aug. 22. She entered Thailand on Sept. 22 last year and had not left.

She was charged with overstaying her visa by 243 days and was processed for deportation.

The Uzbekistan consulate-general had supplied police information on Naj­metdinova, who admitted she was wanted on charges back home.

Source: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/uzbek-pimp-busted-pattaya-184855

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2017-09-01

Immigration officials cited the arrest as proof of Thailand’s commitment to combat human trafficking.

9 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Immigration officials cited the arrest as proof of Thailand’s commitment to combat human trafficking.

Maybe start with not trafficking so many people out of their own nationality. Yet, another one bites the dust!

On 02/09/2017 at 7:48 PM, Thongkorn said:

So what do they call the Sex tourist who abuse the girls

99.99 % of customers do not abuse the sex workers...quite the opposite. So the question is crass, loaded and not really a sensible question. Have you ever been to Thailand?

On 9/6/2017 at 10:45 AM, The manic said:

99.99 % of customers do not abuse the sex workers...quite the opposite. So the question is crass, loaded and not really a sensible question. Have you ever been to Thailand?

Girls in Pattaya should be treated as victims,  I think i have been to Thailand my son in law is in the Thai army, my Thai wife was a  Police small arms instructor, I have lived in the real Thailand not just a cardboard place called pattaya, which is not the real Thailand. Only thing that is cras is the Fat old men who use the girls for their own self gratification , who would not dare do half the things they do in their own Country that they do Thailand.