Removing scratches from car paint

madmax2

1 minute ago, madmax2 said:

If you ever get the opportunity you can try the product yourself to find out if you are right or wrong 

Repeating what you have read on a Internet site does not make you right about anything, usually wrong actually, only personal experience from using a product does, and you have not used it and are speculating about the results after it is used

Just like chatting up bar girls/free lancers in Phuket town who are not bar girls but nurses, doctors, lawyers etc because they told you so and it must it be true:smile:

I will not waste my time anymore informing people about products that are easy to use and work on this forum, i will leave it to people like you who do not have a clue but like to troll around forums so you can disagree with people when you have no real knowledge about the subject

Have a nice day 

All info is valuable if it works...:stoner:

8 hours ago, madmax2 said:

If you ever get the opportunity you can try the product yourself to find out if you are right or wrong 

Repeating what you have read on a Internet site does not make you right about anything, usually wrong actually, only personal experience from using a product does, and you have not used it and are speculating about the results after it is used

Just like chatting up bar girls/free lancers in Phuket town who are not bar girls but nurses, doctors, lawyers etc because they told you so and it must it be true:smile:

I will not waste my time anymore informing people about products that are easy to use and work on this forum, i will leave it to people like you who do not have a clue but like to troll around forums so you can disagree with people when you have no real knowledge about the subject

Have a nice day 

Go back in the thread and read my first post, then you may like to edit your statement above, I speak from my own experience, the pens are crap. Only way to repair a deep scratch is to have it repaired correctly by a body shop or yourself if competent, if you think these pens are good then obviously your expertise is very lacking in vehicle finishes. Light scratches can be polished out, I have done this umpteen times on vehicles over the years but deep I get an expert as they achieve a near factory finish unlike a DIYer. 

I wouldn't mind but I was referencing the magic pens which you asked 'Has anyone used' I thought I was assisting you by giving an actual account of when I did use one of these pens... Now the stuff you used obviously worked, no probs thats good it polished it out, no need to flame someone replying to your thread mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure you can repaint the car on your own but I think it's better to ask some local repair service. I had a lot of deep scratches on my bumper. I've tried some of the scratch fillers but they are all useless against deep scratches. I've repaired my car while I was in a trip in NZ , found the local Evoke Bodyworks service. They identified the color of the car paint perfectly and fixed the problem.

Archived