Tourist Visa in Cambodia

you  dont " have too,...it just makes more sense

Go to embassy tuk tuk each way $2, wait  pay $40,sometimes ask for hotel and flight out

go back 3 days later  tuk tuk each way $2

Walk to nearby travel agent, hand him the application, photo and $50 (3 days) - $65 ( next day) they will tell you i pther paperwork is required but seldom is..

return and collect ur passport.

4 hours ago, RyanWalker said:

Tourist visa easy to get? No new rules or paperwork?

Using agents, getting a tourist visa may be straightforward if there are no complications. Be aware that Phnom Penh looks at the complete history of you tourist visas in your passport (not just those issued by them). If they consider you have had too many, they may well ask for financial proof, deny the application outright or give you the "no more tourist visas" red stamp. In the event of an outright rejection (which the agent will explain as "they want to interview you") going to the embassy in person may allow you to sort it out, but you will still likely get the red stamp.

If you have few tourist visas in your current passport, applying in Phnom Penh should be fine, and using a good agent convenient. If you have a passport full of Thai tourist visas from elsewhere, I advise against going there.

• Like 2

Don't wish to sound arrogant but some of the advice for obtaining a visa for Cambodia seems very difficult,scary and downright daunting?!!!!
January this year I downloaded the very considerate app produced by the Cambodian authorities.
Followed the enclosed info. Paid for it with debit card then received my visa in the form of an e-mail which I then printed!!
Not even a whole page sticker in you passport!! Simples.
OP. If you find this process difficult I would be very surprised. Forget the tuk-tuk business and this process should be straightforward if it's not complicated behaviour. Or even employing the services of an agent!! Anyway.......just saying[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 minutes ago, Genghis Khant said:

Don't wish to sound arrogant but some of the advice for obtaining a visa for Cambodia seems very difficult,scary and downright daunting?!!!!
January this year I downloaded the very considerate app produced by the Cambodian authorities.
Followed the enclosed info. Paid for it with debit card then received my visa in the form of an e-mail which I then printed!!
Not even a whole page sticker in you passport!! Simples.
OP. If you find this process difficult I would be very surprised. Forget the tuk-tuk business and this process should be straightforward if it's not complicated behaviour. Or even employing the services of an agent!! Anyway.......just sayingemoji15.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You don't sound arrogant at all but you obviously don't understand the question the OP is asking

• Like 1

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. I have no tourist visas currently in my passport. Only ED visa which expires next month. The outbound ticket they want to see.. how do you guys do that? Do I really have to book an outbound ticket again? I mean much change after 3 months.. to plan ahead that far haha not always easy! Thanks guys

Edited by RyanWalker

14 minutes ago, RyanWalker said:

The outbound ticket they want to see.. how do you guys do that?

If you have no other tourist visas in your current passport, just use an agent and let them deal with such issues. Unless you want the visa application process to take four working days, you probably want to use an agent anyway.

2 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

not asking about a Cambodian visa

an why pay $10more for it when  can get it on arrival for $30 anyway

Getting the E visa saves a page or two in your PP. Can be a consideration for frequent travellers. Also a good bit quicker when you land at the airport. That can be a bit 'hectic' at times.