No more 90 day reporting Imperial world

At Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Imperial World Ladprao, 5th Floor,
Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok.

Went there last week got the report done but everyone in front of me and myself were told no more 90 reporting at this office.

Only immigration 1

Shame really was a lot more convenient

Not the first report about it.

Same at Big C Supercenter , Rat Burana.

They seem to of made the decision to not do the reports at the offices for foreign laborers anymore. No official announcement of it though.

You can do them on online or by mail to avoid the trip to CW.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Not the first report about it.

Same at Big C Supercenter , Rat Burana.

They seem to of made the decision to not do the reports at the offices for foreign laborers anymore. No official announcement of it though.

You can do them on online or by mail to avoid the trip to CW.

bit lazy, sorry about that, lot of bad press on the online system; does it work ?

48 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Really? That sucks.

I find it easier to fly out of the country than make a trip to CW. 

Online report does not work for me with 3 different computers.

When were the previous reports about this?

Just mail your report in.....easy....I've been doing it via mail to CW for around a year and half now....works like a charm...I get my 90 day report receipt back approx 10 days after mailing in my report.    That's definitely easier (and cheaper) than flying out of country.

Edited by Pib

7 minutes ago, Pib said:

Just mail your report in.....easy....I've been doing it via mail to CW for around a year and half now....works like a charm...I get my 90 day report receipt back approx 10 days after mailing in my report.    That's definitely easier (and cheaper) than flying out of country.

How many days does it have to land on their desk before expiry when posting? I believe its different to the walk in times before and after the report date , is that right?

27 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

How many days does it have to land on their desk before expiry when posting? I believe its different to the walk in times before and after the report date , is that right?

The CW immigration office website recommends mailing 15 days before the due date.   Your report must arrive before your 90 day due date....no 7 days after allowed like when reporting in person.  

Remember, this is for folks who live-in Bangkok/serviced by the CW office; if you live outside of Bangkok/serviced by another immigration office you need to check with your servicing immigration office as to if they allow mail-in.

I mail mine around 10 days before to avoid losing too much off my current report as CW seems to  process your mailed reported within approx 5 days of its arrival.  I mail via EMS (cost approx Bt40) from my western Bangkok residence.  

The CW website says mail via registered mail but when mailing via EMS that ensures it signed for/tracked....I track online..usually takes 2 business days to arrive CW.  

And CW has been returning the copies of stuff I sent/required for reporting my notification, so I don't even have to make copies for the next reporting if nothing has changed on the copies....I just have to fill out a new 90 day report form which I already have completed print-outs of from my computer....I just hand writing in the date....stuff the stuff in an enveloped...mail via EMS from my local post office....about 10 days later I get my 90 day report receipt....good for another 90 days.  Easy...cheap...works.

More info below from CW immigration website.

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=90days

capture.JPG.63948a9261dbd57503b8ee0b709e9b9a.JPG

Edited by Pib
  • Like 1

I just renewed today at Big C Ratburana. Was told by the officer there to go to CW next time; However I rang the CS CW line on Friday and was told that Ratburana and Ladpro were both open and taking 90 day reports for Imm. O Visas. 

I checked at CS  that that was correct information and whether there was a plan to close this essential service, they asked other senior staff and said there were no plans to close the service. 

I think there are a few officers telling fibs. Maybe they dont want to see Farang hanging around a bunch of labourers from Cambodia or Lao. Whatever the reason, until there is a written confirmation I intend to use Ratburana. BTW dont go early to Ratburana, not worth it, very crowded wait about an hour. Still better than CW. CW is a 1 hour taxi ride from my home in Bukkalo at a cost of 500B each way. Not cheap. Local taxi to Ratburana 80B. Can even go by bus 8B.

Unless there are no more glitches with the online system and a clear  method of logging on to the site, preferably with Chrome or Firefox, then the option of reporting locally should not be removed.

I will ring CW CS again today and ask why the officers are under the misapprehension that we should report only at CW.

Went to Imperial World Ladprao today for 90 day report and was told I needed to go to Immigration 1 CW.  After some conversation, they processed the 90 day report, but asked that I please tell all my friends to please not come there.  :) 

2 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

I just renewed today at Big C Ratburana. Was told by the officer there to go to CW next time; However I rang the CS CW line on Friday and was told that Ratburana and Ladpro were both open and taking 90 day reports for Imm. O Visas. 

I checked at CS  that that was correct information and whether there was a plan to close this essential service, they asked other senior staff and said there were no plans to close the service. 

I think there are a few officers telling fibs. Maybe they dont want to see Farang hanging around a bunch of labourers from Cambodia or Lao. Whatever the reason, until there is a written confirmation I intend to use Ratburana. BTW dont go early to Ratburana, not worth it, very crowded wait about an hour. Still better than CW. CW is a 1 hour taxi ride from my home in Bukkalo at a cost of 500B each way. Not cheap. Local taxi to Ratburana 80B. Can even go by bus 8B.

Unless there are no more glitches with the online system and a clear  method of logging on to the site, preferably with Chrome or Firefox, then the option of reporting locally should not be removed.

I will ring CW CS again today and ask why the officers are under the misapprehension that we should report only at CW.

Report by mail...easy...works...cheap.

On 9/4/2017 at 2:39 PM, Sumarianson said:

I also renewed this morning at Big C Ratburana. I experienced the same "next time go to CW" statement. Also, as stated above, it was busy at 10:30 but freed up after 11:00 so better to wait a little for faster service.

I will miss the ease of driving to Big C plus the fast turnaround time. 

Still open for reports. No official closure. Ring CW and protest. 02 1419889. Without a proper working online reporting system then these local offices are essential.  I protested. If the Immigration IT team cannot get google or firefox to work on their computers, what good are they?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

Still open for reports. No official closure. Ring CW and protest. 02 1419889. Without a proper working online reporting system then these local offices are essential.  I protested. If the Immigration IT team cannot get google or firefox to work on their computers, what good are they?

So, just to clarify.... you were at Imperial World and there was no "conversation" about doing your next report at CW?

On 9/6/2017 at 10:19 PM, Sumarianson said:

What is CW?

The Immigration Division 1 webpage does have this verbiage regards Lad Prao Imperial World -

Office for Notification:   

3 - Immigration Service Center for 3 National Legalized Labors ( Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia) at Major Hollywood Suksawat or Imperial World Ladprao
Only special Labor of three Nationalities Loas , Cambodia and Mynmar residing in Bangkok.

And the "file for 90 day report online" is not working/available

And calling ChaengWattana 02 1419889 - terrible warbling voice sound instructions and the lines are busy or 'officer not available'.  How did you ever get through to speak to anyone?

14 minutes ago, LatPhrao said:

The Immigration Division 1 webpage does have this verbiage regards Lad Prao Imperial World

They still have this on the main page. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php

From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao.

But the Suksawat office moved in December of last year.

On that same page there is button on the left side for online reporting. This the address it leads to. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I am not sure which immigration division is responsible for those offices. What you may be told at Chaeng Wattana might not be by the people responsible for those offices.

1 minute ago, jaiyenyen said:

Does this information hold true for Big C Saphan Mai (Don Mueang)?  I was hoping to try reporting there this time, but won't bother if it's going to be a problem.

I think you will be told the same thing as the other 2 offices are telling people.

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They still have this on the main page. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php

But the Suksawat office moved in December of last year.

On that same page there is button on the left side for online reporting. This the address it leads to. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I am not sure which immigration division is responsible for those offices. What you may be told at Chaeng Wattana might not be by the people responsible for those offices.

I just found this under "FAQ" frequently asked questions on the Immigration Division 1 http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=faq   

They must be migrating the other addresses off their sites.

"

7. Question : Where is the place to make 90 days notification of residence if The alien residing in Bangkok?

Answer : For the alien residing in Bangkok, notification must be made at the following office – 90 days Report section
                              Immigration Bureau(Sub-Div.2,Imm.Div.1)
                              Chalermprakiat Government Complex
                               120,Moo 3,Chaengwattana Road,soi 7
                               Thungsonghong,laksi Bangkok 10210"