Tetley Teabags?

Robski

George got me thinking with his thread in general topics. where can i get tetley teabags in Pattaya? (they dont have them in Frienship) I haven't had a proper cuppa in months and if your an Englishman you know that is not good for the mind or spirit. if you don't know where i can buy a pack, how about a place where i can get a decent cuppa, and not that phoney yellow label crap. :o

George got me thinking with his thread in general topics. where can i get tetley teabags in Pattaya? (they dont have them in Frienship) I haven't had a proper cuppa in months and if your an Englishman you know that is not good for the mind or spirit. if you don't know where i can buy a pack, how about a place where i can get a decent cuppa, and not that phoney yellow label crap. :o

There was a guy advertising them for sale in the Pattaya Mail, don,t know if he,s still around.

marshbags :D:D:D

Can't help you I'm afraid. :D

One of the very few things I have friends and family bring over from England are tea bags and decent, loose tea leaves - as the stuff you get here ain't quite right.

I'm actually one of the few geezers left alive who like to have a proper cuppa with your actual tea leaves.

I warms the pot, puts me tea leaves in, uses boiling water, and hey presto - a cuppa just like Mum used to make. :D

I save the tea bags for visitors as they ain't got such a delicate taste as Mobi meeself. :o

You can buy Twinings English Breakfast Tea, in Pattaya, it comes in boxes of 25 tea Bags for 129 Baht. Expensive! Available Friendship and Carrefour.

Another idea is Twinings English Breakfast Tea leaves. That works out better value, but you need to buy a tea pot.

In Friendship supermarket you can buy 'Stassen' 'Pure Ceylon Tea' tea leaves. 100 grams net for 75 Baht. Highly recommended and a reasonable price.

Yeah, I've got the Twinings tea bags - not too bad. Didn't know they had tea leaves as well - I'll give them a go when I run out.

Right now I've got PG Tips teabags and tea leaves, Tesco premium tea leaves, and Yorkshire tea leaves. Should keep me going for a while. :o

Tops do Sainsburys tea bags..........................and I was warned off the Tetley bags from Pattaya. One of our customers, himself a restaraunteer from Pattaya,told me that they were bad quality commercial ones. I sell Tetleys, Yorkshire tea and Typhoo, but I'm out , or very low on stock at the moment.Oh, and Tin trading of BKK do PG tips I think. I'll pm their number to you.

Edited by lampard10

ok cheers guys. I'll try a few different ones out and see if I can find one that comes close to the real thing, I never get up to Tesco lotus but I gues that would be a good place to look, I might get a teapot and some 'proper' tea, I'm feeling better just thinking about it. :o

Edited by Robski

where can i get tetley teabags in Pattaya?

Robski, I just read you are going for a cup of tea or something on the 16th :o , would you like me to bring you a box over.

Good Luck

Moss

Cheers Moss. I pm'd you but don't know if I sent it or deleted it, without Tetley I'm losing the plot!

See you on the 16th for a few bevvies.. cheers.

where can i get tetley teabags in Pattaya?

Robski, I just read you are going for a cup of tea or something on the 16th :o , would you like me to bring you a box over.

Good Luck

Moss

Cheers Moss. I pm'd you but don't know if I sent it or deleted it, without Tetley I'm losing the plot!

See you on the 16th for a few bevvies.. cheers.

Hi Robski,

You sent it, I got it , you will get them, I will enjoy a glass or two. :D

Good Luck

Moss

Tetleys teabags pack of 440 for 500 baht delivered:- Tel.0851230155

I haven't ordered any for a while so I hope this info is still correct, I think the guy who sells them lives on Soi Nung Plabwan. :o:D

Spot on Monsieurhappy, he's going to deliver them this afternoon, that's made my day. :D

Moss if you're reading this cheers mate and I'll still see you right for a few bevvies, looks like I'm sorted for a proper cuppa tho'. :D

:o the teabags have arrived! tastes great, even Mrs Robski agrees that it's a blindin' cuppa. (well she said mmm.. aroy)

now I wonder where I can get some Rich Tea biscuits......... :D

Edited by Robski

:D the teabags have arrived! tastes great, even Mrs Robski agrees that it's a blindin' cuppa. (well she said mmm.. aroy)

I bought a pack of 440 Tetley tea bags (one cup) from a shop below View Talay 1A it has a sign out for 350bht. :o

Edited by fisherd3

:D the teabags have arrived! tastes great, even Mrs Robski agrees that it's a blindin' cuppa. (well she said mmm.. aroy)

I bought a pack of 440 Tetley tea bags (one cup) from a shop below View Talay 1A it has a sign out for 350bht. :o

Now he tells me.......... :D

Now he tells me.......... :D

Don't worry, you'll get a box for free soon. :D

BTW, as anyone mentioned I have a memory like a fish. :D

Good Luck

Moss

George got me thinking with his thread in general topics. where can i get tetley teabags in Pattaya? (they dont have them in Frienship) I haven't had a proper cuppa in months and if your an Englishman you know that is not good for the mind or spirit. if you don't know where i can buy a pack, how about a place where i can get a decent cuppa, and not that phoney yellow label crap. :D

I have some being shipped over along with other items ETA end Jan I may be able to sort you some out for a fair price, agree the yellow label teabags :o too strong for me

BTW you going to the piss up on the 16th? (another thread)

I have some being shipped over along with other items ETA end Jan I may be able to sort you some out for a fair price, agree the yellow label teabags :D too strong for me

BTW you going to the piss up on the 16th? (another thread)

Thanks Helicopter, but I've got 440 bags and making a good dent in them. They were 500 baht, about £7.50 delivered to the door so I'm happy.

See you at the piss up. Cheers :o

• 1 year later...

Tetley Teabags and PG Tips Teabags are available in Friendship Supermarket at a very high price.

I recommend the 'Pride of Ceylon' Teabags at 139 Baht for 100 bags, also available in Friendship Supermarket (Pattaya Tai). They are manufactured and packed in Ceylon and represent a fine cup of colonial tea.

A single serving of tea provides 25mg of Potassium.

HI

I THINK U CAN BUY FROM ONE INDIAN STROE NEAR INDIAN TEMPLE

MAY U TRY THERE. BYE

HI

I THINK U CAN BUY FROM ONE INDIAN STROE NEAR INDIAN TEMPLE

MAY U TRY THERE. BYE

Is there an Indian Temple in Pattaya?