Beautiful Woman

Jockstar

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sitting here this morning, Loy Katong day, in my wife's beauty salon (in the village) and there are 6 Thai beauties in for some "beauty" treatment (as if they need it). :D Looks like she is going to have a busy day today. Asia, Thai very beautiful. Although I've seen some stunning Czech and Argentine women. :o

Any girl who has mixed parentage, Thai-Farang and Viet-Farang is hard to beat 

Udon, I think ANY Asian mixed with Farang is beautiful, doesnt have to be Thai nor Vietnamese!!! :o

Somebody mentioned Farang men are crazy for Thai women and Thai men are crazy for farang women................hey, what do you expect.........a lot of people get bored of the same ole stuff and NEW/Exotic is always good!!! :D

Some men like their women "large" and some like them small and brown :D. It all depends on what one wants in life, their tastes and whether they are going through mid-life crisis!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Although I prefer Thai girls, I've always thought the most beautiful girl was one with my **** cock in her mouth.

When my buddy from New York would see a gourgeous chick he would always say,

"only one way to imrove her looks, put my **** in her mouth"

Try it and see... :o:D:D:D

we all know thai girls are lovely , but take them out of their environment and place them next to a beaut farang girl , and they might look puny ,short , poorly dressed and plain dumb in comparisson .

Guildford Surrey UK, has a stunning selection of girls on the street , eyepoppers all.

Thai girls are best in LOS , outside they dont look so hot .

You need some brains to go with the looks .....

Although I prefer Thai girls, I've always thought the most beautiful girl was one with my **** cock in her mouth.

[/qu

Pepe, I have never heard you so blunt before. You usually came off as a mild-mannered individual. Color me surprised.

we all know thai girls are lovely , but take them out of their environment and place them next to a beaut farang girl , and they might look puny ,short , poorly dressed and plain dumb in comparisson .

Guildford Surrey UK,  has a stunning selection of girls on the street , eyepoppers all.

Do you really believe that?

[/qu

Pepe, I have never heard you so blunt before. You usually came off as a mild-mannered individual. Color me surprised.

Drinking and posting do not mix!!!

Actually I meant to stick with the **** and didn't intentially post the "c" word.

We guys from New York can be a bit rough around the edges at times.

However I do have a bit of a chauvinistic side which is generally more subdued :D

Guildford Surrey UK,  has a stunning selection of girls on the street , eyepoppers all.

I grew up near Guildford. It's always been class for women because of the college. Chichester is another city with absolute QUALITY girls, again due to the college.

I grew up near Guildford. It's always been class for women because of the college. Chichester is another city with absolute QUALITY girls, again due to the college.

I hear Nottingham's the place to go for gorgeous totty, Dickie. Never been there but I'm told it's either 4 or 7:1, women to men, due to the nursing colleges or something

I hear Nottingham's the place to go for gorgeous totty, Dickie. Never been there but I'm told it's either 4 or 7:1, women to men, due to the nursing colleges or something

Dunno why everyone legs it to LoS for a shag when it's quicker to go North to Notts. 7 to 1, eh? :D

Hmmmm.... how much is the fare to there? Jeeezzzz!!!! 51 quid one-way. :D

The overnight train from CM to BKK was only about 9 quid. Cheap as ever in the UK :o

well no Thai women has ever won the Miss World contest ever , neither has any far east asian women .

put them beside a buxom blonde or even an Indian beauty and they look like a small child .

mind you old pervs like the small thai women . they make great little sex toys :o

Dunno why everyone legs it to LoS for a shag when it's quicker to go North to Notts. 7 to 1, eh? :o

this is a hoary old urban myth , one of the gents mags did a survey and found its utter bolox .

there are said to be more men nowadays

maybe 25 years ago it might have been true

well my vote definitely goes to women from udon...they seem gfenerally to have the most stunners percentage wise...met a gorgeous 18 yr old there with the best attitude i have ever come across!!

p.s.she is my wife now...i must be the luckiest bastard in the world :o

well my vote definitely goes to women from udon...they seem gfenerally to have the most stunners percentage wise...met a gorgeous 18 yr old there with the best attitude i have ever come across!!

p.s.she is my wife now...i must be the luckiest bastard in the world :o

Happy for you schmokinn, but they're not my cup of tea...well the ones I've seen anyway. Much prefer the southern girls, a lot more curvacious it seems.

I think Indian woman are gorgeous. I think some Thai woman are too. I agree with some about upcountry the woman not being gorgeous, maybe it is because the good-looking woman all go to Bangkok. I think the Fillipino woman are nice. Thai/Indian "look kreung" hybrid is the best. My wife is one! Never come across a Filipino/Indian/Thai, but I bet they would be pretty.