Pattaya Is Great For Lonely Men

Ling Kae

Today I went shopping and for a stroll on the beach and thought about how so many single men come here to Pattaya and are very Happy with their lives here. I saw men from all countries, all ages, all sizes, some were disabled as well. Most of these guys had a nice Thai lady looking after them, same as myself I guess.

The point I am trying to make is that some of these guys would be just stuck in room alone back in farangland wherever that may be but coming to Thailand has turned their life around completely. Sure in the beginning some guys may have paid for company but most end up finding a nice lady to take care of them eventually.

I think Pattaya is a great place to come and visit and start living life again. You could never get a live in care-er, companion, cook and maybe lover in farangland 24/7 (full time care-ers are hard to find) but here in Thailand many ladies are happy to provide this kind of care and some are quite happy to eventually get married to the man. I would highly recommend Thailand to anybody for the above reasons, the happy men with smiling faces I see everyday speak for themselves, well done Thai ladies and Thailand.

Edited by Ling Kae

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Pattaya can be heaven for a lonely man. That said, many lonely men seem to find the most attractive thing about Pattaya is the abundance of tall condos to jump out of. Pattaya seems to be a second adolescence for some and an early grave for others.

I would highly recommend Thailand to anybody for the above reasons, the happy men with smiling faces I see everyday speak for themselves, well done Thai ladies and Thailand.

I agree with both you and britmaverick.

As to the jumpers, any man who can't find happiness here is probably doomed; He isn't going to find it anywhere. :o

Not sure if the OP is being genuine or not but on the assumption that he is.

Yes Thailand in general and Pattaya in particular is a haven for social inadequate, disabled or just plain ugly western men who can find love and companionship here which is simply not available to them in the west.

As such the overall quality of the world is improved by a little. May it always be so.

I think Pattaya is a great place to come and visit and start living life again. You could never get a live in care-er, companion, cook and maybe lover in farangland 24/7 (full time care-ers are hard to find) but here in Thailand many ladies are happy to provide this kind of care and some are quite happy to eventually get married to the man. I would highly recommend Thailand to anybody for the above reasons, the happy men with smiling faces I see everyday speak for themselves, well done Thai ladies and Thailand.

"Come To Pattaya, Where You Can Have A Personal Live-in maid And A Lifetime Sex Slave, For The Price Of One" :o

Ahh...I got it, "the true reason" why so many men are here. Hmm...I wonder what do the thai people think of this?

Edited by teacup

"Come To Pattaya, Where You Can Have A Personal Live-in maid And A Lifetime Sex Slave, For The Price Of One" :o

Ahh...I got it, "the true reason" why so many men are here. Hmm...I wonder what do the thai people think of this?

Why did you have to use the words "sex slave"? I am talking about men who are lonely and can not get adequate care back in their home countries, a lot are beyond having sex. "What Thai people think about of this"? Ask them, they are the ones providing the service, which all of us are eternally grateful for.

I'd say the majority would be either be in total favour of it as they benefit from the situation or they dont really care either way - mai pen rai as they'd probably say.

Good post, the world needs Pattaya, hooray!

Pattaya was certainly an amazing experience the first time. One could never imagine in their wildest dreams such a place could exist.

An occasional holiday there is ok since you may not learn enough to understand the dynamics at work. One can certainly satisfy every physical need there, and then some.

Correct me if i am wrong, it seems most of the "business girls" do not seem to have much of a plan if any for the future. Normally people have hopes, dreams, aspirations, goals, self actualization, etc etc. The concept of saving money for the future or for a business also seems hard to find.

Some of the male "knights in white armor" will argue and say the girls are too poor to go to school/university. In the know Thai friends that are fluent in english say the government does indeed help anyone wanting to attend university to do so. I personally know of a girl from a poor Issan family that wanted to study, got this government help, and is a university graduate.

Ther also seems to be a goal of many Pattaya girls to extract as much money from the non thai men as they can. This includes girls that maintain multiple foreign boyfriends assuring each of them they are the "only one" and love them very much. Many girls receive money from multiple men who are in essence being scammed.

Another verified scam is the so called Thai girl university student complete with genuine university ID card. Ramkamhaeng Univ is an open enrollment school where ANYONE can enroll and get such an ID card. Some of the Nana girls have done this and claim to be university students though it boggles the mind how they can study and party(solicit) 7 nights a week til 4-5 am drunk to boot.

Mention of the guys who find a "nice woman" to take care of them is not without a price. Typically the guy takes financial care of the girl and often her entire family. Often her family members are young and healthy but would rather get money for nothing and their checks for free than work. Mainstream Thai society stays clear of this and does not have a positive opinion for the reasons mentioned above.

you will be hard pressed to find a middle class or above Thai son or daughter marrying into the family of many of those pattaya girls/boys because they do not want to become the welfare provider for the entire family, not to mention the relative lack of education likely in the entertainment girl. Many of those girls cant speak without yelling, and what they do talk about makes relative nobel laureates out of coconuts.

most thai men would not dream of paying those girls for their company, let alone supporting their extended families. they learn many tricks of the trade from their girlfriends. you are called cheap charlie if you don't throw money at their every whim. they often refer to chinese thais as cheap charlies also. chinese thais are hugely successful, work very hard, save money, become professionals, quite the opposite of much of the Isaan mentality. There are exceptions but in my experience they are few and far between.

Basically many girls that dont want to study, lack goals, a plan for the future, a clue, or are simply morons learn from their girlfriends that it is possible to find a foreign man gullable enough to be a "carte blanche" for them and their family,

Enjoy the entertainment aspect but please do not have ANY expectations about more than "entertainment"

Edited by walkon

Yes, the government does offer scholarships to poor Isaan (and anywhere else) folks. They don't pay for everyone but they do offer scholarships to those who are bright enough to benefit from them. The downside is that if they pay for you for 3 years you have to work in a government institution (usually with fairly poor wages) for 6 years as your side of the bargain.

Ask them. They run most of the sex industry, not westerners.

Pattaya was certainly an amazing experience the first time. One could never imagine in their wildest dreams such a place could exist.

An occasional holiday there is ok since you may not learn enough to understand the dynamics at work. One can certainly satisfy every physical need there, and then some.

Correct me if i am wrong, it seems most of the "business girls" do not seem to have much of a plan if any for the future. Normally people have hopes, dreams, aspirations, goals, self actualization, etc etc. The concept of saving money for the future or for a business also seems hard to find.

Some of the male "knights in white armor" will argue and say the girls are too poor to go to school/university. In the know Thai friends that are fluent in english say the government does indeed help anyone wanting to attend university to do so. I personally know of a girl from a poor Issan family that wanted to study, got this government help, and is a university graduate.

Ther also seems to be a goal of many Pattaya girls to extract as much money from the non thai men as they can. This includes girls that maintain multiple foreign boyfriends assuring each of them they are the "only one" and love them very much. Many girls receive money from multiple men who are in essence being scammed.

Another verified scam is the so called Thai girl university student complete with genuine university ID card. Ramkamhaeng Univ is an open enrollment school where ANYONE can enroll and get such an ID card. Some of the Nana girls have done this and claim to be university students though it boggles the mind how they can study and party(solicit) 7 nights a week til 4-5 am drunk to boot.

Mention of the guys who find a "nice woman" to take care of them is not without a price. Typically the guy takes financial care of the girl and often her entire family. Often her family members are young and healthy but would rather get money for nothing and their checks for free than work. Mainstream Thai society stays clear of this and does not have a positive opinion for the reasons mentioned above.

you will be hard pressed to find a middle class or above Thai son or daughter marrying into the family of many of those pattaya girls/boys because they do not want to become the welfare provider for the entire family, not to mention the relative lack of education likely in the entertainment girl. Many of those girls cant speak without yelling, and what they do talk about makes relative nobel laureates out of coconuts.

most thai men would not dream of paying those girls for their company, let alone supporting their extended families. they learn many tricks of the trade from their girlfriends. you are called cheap charlie if you don't throw money at their every whim. they often refer to chinese thais as cheap charlies also. chinese thais are hugely successful, work very hard, save money, become professionals, quite the opposite of much of the Isaan mentality. There are exceptions but in my experience they are few and far between.

Basically many girls that dont want to study, lack goals, a plan for the future, a clue, or are simply morons learn from their girlfriends that it is possible to find a foreign man gullable enough to be a "carte blanche" for them and their family,

Enjoy the entertainment aspect but please do not have ANY expectations about more than "entertainment"

Nice troll. :o

Yes Thailand in general and Pattaya in particular is a haven for social inadequate, disabled or just plain ugly western men who can find As such the overall quality of the world is improved by a little. May it always be so.

not sure if you being serious or not , but , if i read your post correctly , you are saying that those with disabilities , those who are not blessed with good looks , and those who suffer from painful shyness or lack confidence in approaching western women should be denied the joys of companionship and the pleasures of sex or the possibility of finding love.

and that should these men find , meet or buy such things , then the world is poorer for it.

if that is so you are truly a mean spirited little jerk with little understanding of human nature.

perhaps you would like to correct your post or elaborate on why you think that these men should remain unfullfilled.

nowhere in your post do you mention the misogynist bullies , the beer swilling yobs , the truly social inadequate ( by which i mean the selfish who only pursue their own satisfaction ) and all the other true detritus of humanity who are always to be found amongst the many types of people good and bad , from all walks of life who are drawn to the freewheeling lifestyle of places like pattaya.

are they more deserving of what pattaya can offer than those mentioned in your post ?

love and companionship here which is simply not available to them in the west.

you should ask yourself why such things are not available in the west , rather than curse those who come here looking for it.

Walkon is absolutely RIGHT!. Nuff said......

Ling and taxexcile, you both right on the mark. On my daily walks I see many many happy content men and some amazing sights too. There's a French guy in my condo who rides a push bike, his wife goes with him everywhere on the bike, she stands on the back with him and loves to be with him every step of the way. Then another day I saw a guy in an electric wheelchair that had custom steps on the back where his wife stands, they zoom around Pattaya having a great time, these kind of things I never see in my home country, really really happy people. The real point is that not for any money in the west would a lady enjoy and take care of you like that. Yeah I just had a vision of a 60 yo old guy donkeying his missus on his bike in Sydney, yeah right never happens. Every man deserves the right to companionship and Thai women are more than happy to help out.

An old cartoon in the Pattaya Mail years ago summed up the situation quite well. On one side there was this old man sitting in his pyjamas in a dark room, it was cold and raining outside. The caption read, divorced, kids won't come and see me, the rent is due, no friends........

On the other side it was the same old man in Pattaya, he had a tan, was standing on the beach, had his arms around a lady one on each side and the caption read, I've never felt better, kids what kids, new apartment, nice new friends............

If I was in this predicament I know what choice I would make.

I' rarely ever feel lonely, in Thailand or elsewhere. Probably a result of my upbringing in a remote community where there wasn't a lot of social contact, especially amongst others in my age group at the time. I actually cherish time alone, and will go out of my way to make sure I can have some private time to myself everyday.

One of the things I like about Pattaya is that I (if I feel like it) can go into a beer-bar or go-go, and enjoy a drink or two in peace, by myself, with no hassles. On ocassion I like to sit in the Lucky Star bar, by the corner of "soi" Lucky and Walking Street, have a couple of drinks and literally watch the world go by. It is often much more entertaining than watching TV. I usually sit alone, not because I'm shy or cheap, but because I enjoy it.

How ever, if I'm feeling sociable, I can have as few or as many "friends" as I can handle within minutes. You could do the same in a bar back home, but I doubt you would get the same kind of attention as you would in Pattaya. Back home people would be more than happy to drink on your tab and never even say "hi" to you (especially the women, unless you look like Brad Pitt and have a Mercedes parked outside).

And No, in Pattaya you don't have to be buying them drinks all the time in order to have a little companionship. There have been many (many, many) times where I've been chatting with someone and offered to buy her a drink and she has declined, or gotten a straw and shared my drink, or, if I have a bottle on the table, she has gotten another glass and drank what ever I was drinking (Jack Daniels usually :o ), despite the fact she wasn't going to make any money from it. (There is a difference between making friends with people or buying their time)

Sure there are a lot of lonely guys out there, and yes, Pattaya is great for them, because of the attitudes of the people living and working there.

(argh, got to run, no time to finish)

Yes Thailand in general and Pattaya in particular is a haven for social inadequate, disabled or just plain ugly western men who can find As such the overall quality of the world is improved by a little. May it always be so.

not sure if you being serious or not , but , if i read your post correctly , you are saying that those with disabilities , those who are not blessed with good looks , and those who suffer from painful shyness or lack confidence in approaching western women should be denied the joys of companionship and the pleasures of sex or the possibility of finding love.

and that should these men find , meet or buy such things , then the world is poorer for it.

if that is so you are truly a mean spirited little jerk with little understanding of human nature.

perhaps you would like to correct your post or elaborate on why you think that these men should remain unfullfilled.

nowhere in your post do you mention the misogynist bullies , the beer swilling yobs , the truly social inadequate ( by which i mean the selfish who only pursue their own satisfaction ) and all the other true detritus of humanity who are always to be found amongst the many types of people good and bad , from all walks of life who are drawn to the freewheeling lifestyle of places like pattaya.

are they more deserving of what pattaya can offer than those mentioned in your post ?

you should ask yourself why such things are not available in the west , rather than curse those who come here looking for it.

TRULY EXCELLENT POST! :o

Hear Hear

Hear Hear

beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,if everyone was perfect handsome and athletic we would all be married to cameron dias :o

I met a girl who assured me she did not have a boyfriend, but as soon as I left, she was back with her old boyfriend, who may have been in on the scam himself. She e mailed me when I was back home and asked me for money, but I did not send her any. Her later e mail to me said she did have a boyfriend. The next time I came to town, I saw her at a bar. I asked her what happened to her boyfriend. He said he was dead. I later found out he was killed in a road rage incident with a tuk tuk driver. I guess what goes around , comes around. She told me he did not know that she was cheating on him. and that he would be mad if he found out about her other guy friends. I guess it is only natural to have a lot of guys on the line, as most of the guys only come around for a couple of weeks or a month anyway. What is she going to do the other 11 months when the guy is back at home working away? The only problem is when two guys show up at the same time. Then it is juggling time. Some boyfriends or their pimps even encourage this behaviour and use the goods the other boyfriends leave behind. The girl I know got a suv and a lot of other things from one guy, which she promptly put to good use driving around her other bar customers. :o

I am not knocking it, but how much self respect or self worth can these men have? I appreciate that having a Thai woman push your wheel chair and wipe your @rse would probably be more enjoyable than an overworked care assistant in your home town, but still...........................................................

Yes Thailand in general and Pattaya in particular is a haven for social inadequate, disabled or just plain ugly western men who can find love and companionship here which is simply not available to them in the west.

As such the overall quality of the world is improved by a little. May it always be so.

Elitist. :o

i used to wonder about this, then i imagined i was back in the UK and there were lots of fat, balding, ugly 60 year old pakistani men walking about with 20 year old young blonde english women on their arm and how i would feel.

Lets just say i understand.

i used to wonder about this, then i imagined i was back in the UK and there were lots of fat, balding, ugly 60 year old pakistani men walking about with 20 year old young blonde english women on their arm and how i would feel.

So what do they think about you up in Buriram ?

Naka.

So what do they think about you up in Buriram ?

Naka.

everyone loves me!!!

Walkon,

In response to your post can I just say.

YAWN.

The Thai government pays for everyone who want to to go to unversity does it? Purlease what colour is the sun in your world?

Tarqin,

The girl I personally know that completed university was by no means an exceptional student. She got kicked out of high school in korat for partying and inappropriate behavior. I believe alcohol was also an issue. She completed HS in a special program and actually graduated university. Perhaps these graduates do need to work for the government to repay their education BUT such repayment programs exist in other countries as well including G8 countries.

I also know of (through upper class Thai friends) that some bona fide female university students do indeed accept financial help including a place to live, car, etc from male liasons (I have seen this with my own eyes in upscale condo complexes in BKK) These girls come and go in achool attire (typically white shirt and black or dark dresses) They probably do not frequent beer bars, karaoke clubs, or massage houses.

Call me a troll BUT these girls are a FAR CRY from the Nana or Pattaya girls.

My comments are based on personal observation and knowledge and in no way is intended to berate anyone. Happiness is subjective as is love. Yes, it is nice to get all that attention from pattaya girls or entertainment girls, but keep in mind it is their job to give you/us/we attention and they don't necesarily do it because we have some special attribute, aside from cash.