Pattaya Is Great For Lonely Men

Ling Kae

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some offensive posts have been deleted from this thread.

Please keep the discussion civil and respectful.

The offensive against the offensiveness may offend the offenders ! P.gif

Some offensive posts have been deleted from this thread.

Please keep the discussion civil and respectful.

The offensive against the offensiveness may offend the offenders ! P.gif

Nothing new there... tell me something I dont know... :o

Still stealing my smilies I see... :D

:D

What about lonely old farang women in Pattaya? This is a very one sided sexist discussion and nowhere on TV are expat women catered for to this extent.Is Thailand a farang guy's paradise? Who actualy cares how delusional old grandfathers want to do with their retirement?

Most of these threads are about some guy's problem with their Thai wife/gf, the extended family, the buffolo ,the beer drinking sessions,lol farang men, get a grip on reality.

Edited by Momo8

What about lonely old farang women in Pattaya? This is a very one sided sexist discussion and nowhere on TV are expat women catered for to this extent.Is Thailand a farang guy's paradise? Who actualy cares how delusional old grandfathers want to do with their retirement?

Most of these threads are about some guy's problem with their Thai wife/gf, the extended family, the buffolo ,the beer drinking sessions,lol farang men, get a grip on reality.

Who cares

Who cares

Public Warning

The comment above is exactly the type of offensive remark that causes flaming, arguments, and ultimately closure of a thread.

From the Forum Rules:

Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

Any more such remarks, and suspension from the forum will be the result.

Hi Momo8, I can assure if a couple of old ladies walked into a bar here they will be well looked after. The older you are the more respectful the staff are. In my local (one of them) quite a few farang older ladies come in and are well taken care of, you are more than welcome. :o

I don't fall onto the 'lonely old farang women' class sorry,I fall into the 'young farang into competition with the locals type'. I just wanted a take on the other side of the story.That's all.Really it's a man's world after all if I ever become an 'old farang woman' what's in it for me in Pattaya? Friends are interested too.

Each to their own I guess.

Edited by Momo8

THE MAN WITH A TICKET TO THAILAND AND 1000 BAHT IS KING ! :D

Maybe many years ago 1000 baht would get some locals excited, but 1000 baht is small change here in Pattaya now.

Where I live on Pratamnak Hill most foreigners could not afford to buy the houses they're building here. The locals are definitely not short of a penny.

You might have to head to poorer Cambodia and Vietnam to feel like a king with 1000 baht these days.

Its off season now ,plenty of bar gains to be had ! :o

Mark Wolfe - Fake? Oh I'm sure some of the ladies its fake - however there are genuine relationships that spawn out of this. I know quite a few successful relationships that fit the criteria. Food for thought - how many supposed genuine relationships aren't faking it in the west - if divorce rate is any indicator I think you shouldn't judge so fast mate. :o

Yes there certainly are women faking it in the west. And yes there are happy couples formed in entertainment venues. And no it is not easy for us(me included) to get a date with a young slim gal back home. The difference is that when we get dates with the P girls they are based on money being the motivational factor, whereas at least in some of the "back home" dating there are 2 people both financially OK with other reasons to get to know each other.

PS: the HIV test most commonly taken cannot be used as a quick fix to no condoms. That test detects atibodies and antibodies can take months to develop. The test to get is the one that detects antigen. ie Someone can have unprotected sex today, have the hiv virus in their blood, but the antiibody test will be NEGATIVE until they(antibodies develop) 1-3 months approx.

Good advice about property, land, business. Also GET a PRENUP.......

Sorry for replying to my own post but I wanted to say I have ZERO problem with a woman/man offering companionship services for a fee. What irks me is the mentality connected to a high % of working girls in the non thai sector.

After a day at Siam Paragon the Nana district seems to be from a lets say, different world. Am I guilty of spending time in Nana district; absolutely.

I WANTED TO INSERT THIS HOPEFULLY BEFORE THE POSTS ABOUT OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.

OK, I am trying to find common ground with you. So is it only the guys that marry whores that you are against? Really I don't know why are you so bitter, can you explain this to me, has happened to you?

I assume this reply was to me.

I'm not against guys who marry Pattaya working girls. They make their bed, it's their choice.

The reason why I'm going up against your philosophies on here is in the intestest of a more rounded topic. When you post an idea such as you have, what do you expect? Everyone should agree?

The Internet chat forums are jam packed with disaster stories of gentlermen coming to Pattaya with your ideas. I won't allow you to just throw caution to the wind and get away with spreading dangerous ideas.

I won't allow you to just throw caution to the wind and get away with spreading dangerous ideas.

Guess who's back? Tropo's back... Priceless! :o

post-35984-1179854566_thumb.jpg

Edited by Robski

Yes Thailand in general and Pattaya in particular is a haven for social inadequate, disabled or just plain ugly western men who can find love and companionship here which is simply not available to them in the west.

I know a guy in Pattaya who none of the above. Well maybe one of them.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who knows anyone who is none of the above. Maybe it is you?

Hi Neeranam,

I'm "western" and I'm not in Pattaya. Does that disqualify me?

There are good and bad people in every soceity. Does Pattaya have more than It's fair share of the bad ?

Yes, it does. Those "bad" people from world's societies have concentrated in Pattaya.

Tatooed sheet metal workers from Dresden, UK football hooligans, US midwest shitholes residents, alcoholics, whoremongers, social rejects of any and every kind...the source is the whole planet, the destination is - Pattaya.

That's why it gets more of bad than any average place.

Being on the family side of what Pattaya has to offer, I am contempt.

Enjoying what most of the visitors or residents don't even know exists there.

Hey, I hadn't realised that Pattayaites fell into such easily distinguishable groups.

We could organise some great football matches.

viz. The Dresden Tatooed Sheet Metal Workers v. The US Midwest Shitholes

The Pattaya Whoremongers v. The UK Football Hooligans

It has the makings of a whole new league.

Will all those in the various catagories please identify themselves and indicate their willingness to meet the opposition in some friendly matches?

OK, I am trying to find common ground with you. So is it only the guys that marry whores that you are against? Really I don't know why are you so bitter, can you explain this to me, has happened to you?

I assume this reply was to me.

I'm not against guys who marry Pattaya working girls. They make their bed, it's their choice.

The reason why I'm going up against your philosophies on here is in the intestest of a more rounded topic. When you post an idea such as you have, what do you expect? Everyone should agree?

The Internet chat forums are jam packed with disaster stories of gentlermen coming to Pattaya with your ideas. I won't allow you to just throw caution to the wind and get away with spreading dangerous ideas.

OK tropo you have a point. I stick by my original post, I just thought that everybody would be just as cautious here when they get into any type of relationship same as in farangland, so would you be happy if I add this caution note to my original post?

Caution: Some women in Pattaya have only one agenda, that is to extract as much money from any man they can befriend. Certain women are clever and tactful and can make the man fall madly in love with her, this can lead to some irrational thought from the male. With this irrational thought the sick buffalo, broken down car or the Mama sick scenario can come into play, the irrational male tries to remedy this situation by giving her more money (after all he does love her). Then one day this man could be walking through Mikes Shopping Mall where he spots his Tirak, but he starts trembling, gets furious because she is with another man and they are at the gold counter. This could lead to the man having further irrational thought and it can lead to him thinking suicide is the only way out, be warned this is no way out. You must keep a level head at all times, respect yourself and all Thai people and remember Pattaya is great place for lonely men as long as they understand the rules.

Pattaya, I love this place. :o

This is a really interesting thread. It highlights some really significant issues in our Western societies.

(1) Is the Western male feeling a bit emasculated as a result of the emergence of womens' rights and equality?

(2) We should all know that sexual feelings do not disappear with age, but women have these menopausal situations whereby they become generally unable to bear children after the age of 40, whereas men can sire children sometimes up to the age of 80. Didn't Charlie Chaplin sire a child when he was 70?

(3) Prostitution laws in the West are morality based. Whatever the legal situation, prostitution is wrong by the Christian ethic and this factor seems to bestow upon the act of prostitution a heavy disapproval which is reflected in the demeanor and attitude of Western prostitutes.

(4) Although prostitution is officially illegal in Thailand, it doesn't seem to be morally illegal. Maybe this is the Buddhist influence. Ie. everything is essentially an illusion. Life itself could be considered immoral in the final analysis.

(5) I have no idea of the older woman's sexual feelings. Do they secretly lust after younger men? If the politically correct taboos were lifted, would they descend upon naive young blokes with a vengeance and 'suck them dry', to coin a phrase?

I really think such matters should be openly discussed.

Caution: Some women in Pattaya have only one agenda, that is to extract as much money from any man they can befriend. Certain women are clever and tactful and can make the man fall madly in love with her, this can lead to some irrational thought from the male. With this irrational thought the sick buffalo, broken down car or the Mama sick scenario can come into play, the irrational male tries to remedy this situation by giving her more money (after all he does love her). Then one day this man could be walking through Mikes Shopping Mall where he spots his Tirak, but he starts trembling, gets furious because she is with another man and they are at the gold counter. This could lead to the man having further irrational thought and it can lead to him thinking suicide is the only way out, be warned this is no way out. You must keep a level head at all times, respect yourself and all Thai people and remember Pattaya is great place for lonely men as long as they understand the rules.

Pattaya, I love this place. :o

Your caution is almost spot on except for one small detail.

"Some women in Pattaya have only one agenda" should read: "Most women in Pattaya have only one agenda"

This at least is helpful to the small minority (such as youself and Barry) who make such relationships work again the odds.

I also wouldn't judge these women as working an "agenda". That would make them seem dishonest. They really are just working a "job". :D:D:D

(4) Although prostitution is officially illegal in Thailand, it doesn't seem to be morally illegal. Maybe this is the Buddhist influence. Ie. everything is essentially an illusion. Life itself could be considered immoral in the final analysis.

I really think such matters should be openly discussed.

You bring up a really interesting point Barryz.

Just as these Thai working-women don't seem to attach any moral negativity to their profession, they also have no quarms at all about being unfaithful when the opportunity arises.

As long as the foreigners understand these finer points, there should be no problem and of course what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

There is a % of Pattaya girls that SEEM to be and probaby ARE sincere, honest and sweet and would love to hook up with a guy that loves her and vice a versa. One of the dilemmas is that most likely a seasoned pro was the person that persuaded the girl to go to Pattaya and it is the influence of the pro that does not help the sweet honest non scamming girl stay that way. I have never been burnt by a girl there but I have no illusions or delusions either.

The applicant pool of potential girlfriends etc is not one of high probability due to the inherent nature of Pattaya's very reason for existence.

Edited by walkon

Who cares

The boys in boyz town will oblige them ,no problem, ! ,most of them arent gay, they are only there for the money and will take care of almost anyone, ( allegedley ) :o Edited by mikethevigoman

There are good and bad people in every soceity. Does Pattaya have more than It's fair share of the bad ?

Yes, it does. Those "bad" people from world's societies have concentrated in Pattaya.

Tatooed sheet metal workers from Dresden, UK football hooligans, US midwest shitholes residents, alcoholics, whoremongers, social rejects of any and every kind...the source is the whole planet, the destination is - Pattaya.

That's why it gets more of bad than any average place.

Being on the family side of what Pattaya has to offer, I am contempt.

Enjoying what most of the visitors or residents don't even know exists there.

Hey, I hadn't realised that Pattayaites fell into such easily distinguishable groups.

We could organise some great football matches.

viz. The Dresden Tatooed Sheet Metal Workers v. The US Midwest Shitholes

The Pattaya Whoremongers v. The UK Football Hooligans

It has the makings of a whole new league.

Will all those in the various catagories please identify themselves and indicate their willingness to meet the opposition in some friendly matches?

What about ladies teams ? , The beach road wanderers ! ,,whory-rentals united , :o

"The Pros" vs "LOF" (lonely old farangs)

"Sunkissed Aussie Hotties" vs "Real MANdrid"

" Chelsea" vs " PattayaMANchester"

"Clevergirls" vs " D@$#&heads"

"Showmethemoney" vs "Stupid United"

"Ben Dover Sharks" vs "Wayne Kerr Snakes" (some in team have had a sex reassignment)

"Tess Tickle Warrihores" vs " Al Coholic Union"

Edited by Momo8

I'm a member of KISSMYASS ! :D

Kind Independent Shy Sage Medium-Young Ardent Super exSoldier !

And I'm lonely. :D

Can I come (back) to Pattaya ? :D

I'm working in, well, you know, and I would only be able to stay a couple of weeks, and I would probably be inclined to spend a lot of money helping to support various local economies. :o

So what do you think ?

//edited to remove what I really think about what you think. I value your opinion(s). Really. No lie. Scout's Honour !

Who cares

The boys in boyz town will oblige them ,no problem, ! ,most of them arent gay, they are only there for the money and will take care of almost anyone, ( allegedley ) :o

Wow, not gay and allowing God knows who to insert their member in your "wherever" or vice a versa, to me seems "harder to swallow" than the females that succumb to God knows who males.

Agree, Pattaya beats the lonlieness many encounter in farangland. Decent food, good company, cheap living

What's not to like???? YAHOO!!

Life is what you make it. I've been to Pattaya just once, with an Australian partner, and wasn't able to check out the bars. Nong Nooch was the main attraction. However, we did notice a few lonely farangs in the restaurants, sitting opposite their Thai girl friends, not speaking much to each other, presumably because of the language barrier.

Perhaps that just goes to show that verbal language is not always necessary to dispel loneliness. I can see advantages. A Thai girl who does not speak much English cannot nag and criticise :o .

In fact, I'd go one step further. I'd advise the farang to learn Thai assiduously and not encourage his girl friend to learn English. When she attempts to nag him in Thai, he can always play dumb.

Edited by Barryz

When a poster said "Who cares?" in response to the comment "What about lonely farang women," and the moderator had a hissy fit, I have to say only this: The poster was right -- the comment was off topic (Pattaya is great for lonely men).

There was nothing in "Who cares?" offensive to women; it may, however, have touched a nerve with the person who posted off topic.

Look, bargirls are asset strippers; some are better at it than others, some are more clever or more patient than others.

How many of these girls/women will say (and follow through): "I will stay with you regardless of the money -- even if you are barely able to keep afloat I will stand by you. I will find work, non-prostitution work, to help out. I love YOU, and I don't care about how much money you can give me."

The question here also is why does the moral fiber of Westerners fall away like an old change of clothes when they come to Thailand? Personally, I think that this "old Westerner, young Thai hooker" thing is a sad indictment of the abject lack of self esteem and the almost infantile need to fill a hole in many people's lives regarding being cared about. This is why Pattaya is so filled with Westerner misfits -- the old, the ugly and the infirm (not to mention the myriad flawed personalities that led them to go the the world's shopping mall for disingenuous "love" cloaked in the trappings of earnestness).

To paraphrase some memory:

Money can't buy you love but in Pattaya it can buy an illusion of love.

So, if you're in the market, why not?

You may not be in the market, but why judge?

Now when some hapless farang gets his wallet hung out to dry, he shouldn't expect much sympathy as he is an adult playing with fire, but I hear tell some of these arrangements can be mutually agreeable for quite a long time.

So called real love is not without pain and tragic consequences for many as well.

Edited by Jingthing