What Is This?

ajarnmark

I have been receiving some PMs for quite some time, for helping people etc. I love to help people if they are in need. However, recently, I have been receiving PMs that suggest that all of a sudden :D I become very popular among ladies :D or at least PMs are as such. :D

I received the following by a member who was signed in on 12 Oct. 2007 and no post, but decided to send me a PM.

==========PM starts here=================

Hi happy day to you,i am miss xxxxxx who viewed your profile today and like it very much,which makes me to write to you to let you know that i am intrested in you,therefore i will like you to write me back through my mail address so that i will tell you futher about myself and send you also my picture for you to know me physically.

Here is my mail address,

[email protected]

It is better that we do not count on age,religion,colour even our distance since they don't matter because what matters most is real love.

Waiting to read from you direct in my mail address.hears from you

Miss xxxxxx.

==========PM ends here=================

With such a grammar, it is more like a Nigerian scam. :D

What is your opinion? :o

I would have to say spam. If so, please PM a moderator the member(s) sending them to you and it will be investigated. No spam is allowed either on the forum or via PMs. But then, maybe she (or he - can't tell via PM) is after you. :o

Ok well seeing as i totally killed the thread with my last post there..i will revive it by saying that not to worry AjarnMark, that WAS of course a JOKE!

I havent even seen your profile let alone stalk you with random pms.

Anyway..sounds like some spam site has somehow got into the pm system. I personally havent received anything similar. Report it. :o

Ok well seeing as i totally killed the thread with my last post there..i will revive it by saying that not to worry AjarnMark, that WAS of course a JOKE!

Anyway..sounds like some spam site has somehow got into the pm system. I personally havent received anything similar. Report it. :o

i suppose its one way to get people to look at your profile . :D

Anyway..sounds like some spam site has somehow got into the pm system. I personally havent received anything similar. Report it. :D

I wish it were not joke. :D:D

Anyway..sounds like some spam site has somehow got into the pm system. I personally havent received anything similar. Report it. :D

i suppose its one way to get people to look at your profile . :bah:

I am a shy guy and I dont want people to see my profile, anyway, there is nothing much to see. :bah:

If you want I can forward the PM to you with the user name and you can see by urself. :o

Ajarnmark,

That particular PM was sent to quite a few members by the look of it.

I got it as well.

If you go to the senders profile, you will see that quite a few people have viewed it this evening.

Strange for a newbie that just joined today.

Who else will own up to getting that PM, and looking at the senders profile? :o

Hello

My name is miss (olivia) i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address([email protected]).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss olivia.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Those Canadian women must be desperate for real men.... :o

Would someone please forward a copy to myself or another moderator so that appropriate action may be taken - this is spam and is not allowed. Thanks.

George has dealt with it and the spammer has left the premises. :o

That's good news the spammer has left the premises.

I got the pm also.

:D

eek, feel free to stalk me. LOL. :D

As can be seen from the members who got this PM, they were starting at A and then B and then ...

Ulysses - you're right. You and me will have to wait a long time before we get these romantic PMs.

Simon (soon to change nickname to 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa') :o