Poll: What Percentage Of Thai Visa Users Are Ex-pats?

garro

I had to vote according to my current situation thus I am a tourist to Thailand, visitting every 12 weeks on my leave cycle, but heading for retirement there. Lived in Thailand from '92 to '04 and since have been in UK, Malaysia and now Viet Nam.

So I'm kind of "none of the above" but tourist is the closest category.

I wasn't sure where to stick my vote but I am on a family extension so elected for Long stayer.

Yes Mosha, I was interested in separating those here on family extensions and such like. Not that one is better than the other.

I had to vote according to my current situation thus I am a tourist to Thailand, visitting every 12 weeks on my leave cycle, but heading for retirement there. Lived in Thailand from '92 to '04 and since have been in UK, Malaysia and now Viet Nam.

So I'm kind of "none of the above" but tourist is the closest category.

I must say that I am surprised that you are nearing retirement age. I always took you for a young guy. It must be your avatar. :o

I just noticed that over 100 views and only 18votes. Are there that many people who don't know orthat many who don't give a s-it. Or maybe some keep returning to see what the results are now. Maybe we should start a poll on who dosen't do polls.

I'm in the retired category. Very experienced at it.

I just noticed that over 100 views and only 18votes. Are there that many people who don't know orthat many who don't give a s-it. Or maybe some keep returning to see what the results are now. Maybe we should start a poll on who dosen't do polls.

The number of views is not the same as the number of people who view the thread - some people view more than once. I can't imagine anybody opening the thread if they didn't give a s**t as it is fairly obvious by the title what it is about - but you never know.

I'm also retired and I'm VERY good at doing nothing at all. :o

I'm also retired and I'm VERY good at doing nothing at all. :D

Me to :o