Missing Peoples List

Wolfie

As suggested by a member in the Forum Support desk, this topic is to consolidate the missing peoples list to one thread.

If you cannot contact someone in the effected areas, post here. Our members will do what they can to help you regain contact with your loved ones.

Please dont flood this topic with conversation/arguments, anything that isnt related will be deleted without notification.

Thanks and God bless.

Edited by Wolfie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends names are Andy and Natalie McLeish, from Sheffield, England. They were staying on Phi Phi at the PP Princess Resort. This appears to be one of the 2 resorts that lost 300 bungalows between them.

Both are circa 30 years old, Andy's got ginger hair, Nat still speaks with a South African accent (despite leaving there when she was 10). They are on their late honeymoon, having got married in May of this year.

Picture of them both Here

Edited by Lamby

Can any body help,

i am trying to find out about the well being of a close friend of my girlfriend,

can any tv members in the patong area ask after her. her name is SARI she is thai in her mid 30s and works in a bar/resturant on bangla rd the one that sells kebabs out front (locals should no it).

if any body has any info please pm me or ask her to contact Phupe in chiang mia

Thank you

(we have tryed to contact by other methods but no luck)

Hello

I am trying to contact a friend. His name is Benjamin Abel, he's a Yank. He and his girlfriend Elizabeth North were staying at the Princess Hotel on Koh Phiphi. They were inside their bungalow when the wave hit. His GF was trapped under the rubble for 90 minutes before being found. She was taken to a hospital in Phuket then transferred to Piyavate in BKK is serious but stable condition.

Benjamin has not been seen since the disaster, and we have not been able to find his name on any of the Internet lists (although searching them is extremely tedious and error-ridden).

He is 30 years old, 188 cm tall and weighs 77 kilos. He has a tattoo of a triangle with the word "pride" on one foot (no, not gay pride if that matters to anyone).

His photo is here:

http://cliffbamford.smugmug.com/gallery/334919

If you have ANY information please contact me at [email protected].

If you know of any lists of survivors or victims for the Phang Nga or Phiphi areas please send those as well.

I am acting on behalf of Ben's parents who are obviously worriedf sick.

Hello,

I am looking for my first cousin, called Alexander Schmidt, German, 45 Years old. On Friday morning 24.12.04 he called last time to us - since then we have no news and are verry worried! He was on a very small island with no electricity. We don´t know the name of the small island, maybe something with bok or lok at the end. Alexander visited a German friend on this island who lived there. If you have any news or ideas where he can be or the name of the island please contact me: [email protected].

Thank you!

JOHN RACE FROM LONDON ENGLAND.

Supposed to stay at Karon Beach - Phuket.

Does anyone know about his whereabouts? He is about 72/73 years of age.

We are friends from Holland/Spain. Peter&Winni and Jaap and are very concerned since he doesn't reply to phonecalls and SMS-messages.

Please PM or have him phone the following nrs:

+34 649 465 480 or:

+31 654 62 8081

Thank you

Edited by Lite Beer
E Mail removed

On behalf of poster Natasha

Carol Shellhorn

US Citizen

Last seen in Bian Nang, just North of Khao Lak

Caucasian

5 foot 10 inches tall

brown/red hair with blonde sun highlights

blue eyes

athletic

Tattoo on lower back in shape of a star

Please call Natasha at 07 123 7364 or email [email protected] for a flyer with color pictures.

Little boy missing in Khao Lak

Posting this even here. If anybody has seen this little boy, please contact his parents:

One year old finnish boy is missing in Khao Lak, his parents Niina Sirparanta and Jari Vesalainen have survived and are desperately seeking any information about their son. Little Paavo has learned to walk and knows his first name.

Any information, contact

[email protected] or [email protected]

Paavo in August -04:

paavo.jpg

http://paavokadonnut.blogspot.com/

Hi, I am trying to trace

PATRICIA (PAT) AND BILL HEATHER,

also their son Mark and his new Thai wife Boo ( and their new baby)

Mark lives somewhere outside Bangkok and I believe manages a hotel there.

Pat and Bill are staying somewhere north of Bangkok, and come from

Gedling, Nottingham. Both Pat and Bill are aged 60 +.

If anyone knows of their whereabouts can they get them to phone Jan in England,

all very worried about them. Thanks.

Hi, I am trying to trace

PATRICIA (PAT) AND BILL HEATHER,

also their son Mark and his new Thai wife Boo ( and their new baby)

Mark lives somewhere outside Bangkok and I believe manages a hotel there.

The guy named Mark Heather that I know is English, is turning 44 years old (I think) this Thursday, manages La Flora (a resort in Khao Lak), is married to a Thai (I can't remember his wife's name), and has a little baby.

If he's the one you're looking for, he's safe. I'll ring him in the morning to see if his parents are Patricia and Bill. And will post again.

I am looking for Tammy Tran and 1 week old baby (Evann) She was at the Hotel Sofitel in Phuket. We thought she was admitted to a hospital but we were told that she wasn't a patient even though their website shows her name. You can imagine the roller coaster of emotions we are feeling.

She might also go under her married name of Mahe. Her husband Erwann is safe but looking for her. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

Ok.

Added an English-only barebones copy of the Phuket IT City List - which can be a bit tedious to work with but is very comprehensive.

http://www.onethailand.com/statuslist.html

What you do is go see the list - which is in alphabetical order, but you should look by first as well as last name since it is still based on the poor data entry coordinated lists from Narenthorn and the hospitals.

If you see, or think you see, someone you are looking for, you should then go to this list

http://www.phuketitcity.com

and do a search by name, where you can pull up more details.

Ok.

Added an English-only barebones copy of the Phuket IT City List - which can be a bit tedious to work with but is very comprehensive.

http://www.onethailand.com/statuslist.html

What you do is go see the list - which is in alphabetical order, but you should look by first as well as last name since it is still based on the poor data entry coordinated lists from Narenthorn and the hospitals.

If you see, or think you see, someone you are looking for, you should then go to this list

http://www.phuketitcity.com

and do a search by name, where you can pull up more details.

Site has already exceeded its permitted bandwidth

I would be happy for any information about my friend Tom Eriksson (from Sweden, born 1959), who spends the winter in Patong, Phuket, with his Thai girlfriend "Cha". He arrived a couple of weeks ago and I last heard from him on Christmas eve but after that no contact. I'm getting quite worried here, so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Copied from another thread:

Hi

I am helping my friend TorBjörn Kalm in the search for his daughter Saga Kalm. She is 3.5 years old and does only speak swedish.

user posted image

3.5 years old Saga Kalm from Sweden is still missing

If you have any information please call or email as fast as possible:

Anders Dahlberg

[email protected]

+46-734-45 00 69

saga_kalm_sweden_medium.jpg

Thanks for your help

Anders

Could the original poster please say where she was last seen if possible?

cdnvic

Edited by cdnvic

Copied From Another Thread:

Rachel Quinn missing in Phuket. Was on the beach with her husband and they were seperated by the wave. She has short blond hair, is european, is of medium height and wears a gold and emerald ring. Is a British citizen. Any information please contact me asap. Freinds and family are desperate for news. Thanks.

Contact Original Poster: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=15308

****Note****

New board users may not know how to email you. Be sure to put your contact info in the message.

Edited by cdnvic

Paste from other thread:

Attach is the photo of Dr Lim who went missing at Khao Lak Sea View Resort.

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tsunami_d...0&.dnm=57a5.jpg

Below is the information about him:

Name: Dr. Lim Fang Kan

Height: 180cm

Weight: 78Kg

Special Features: 1) Big hand/large feet size 11

2) Big mole @ right thigh

3) Big black swatch scuba watch

4) Black hair

Contact number: 1) +65 6469 7594

Original Poster : Kangaroo_yuit