Missing Peoples List

Wolfie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking for Kristina Hedlund Thulin, Swedish, 41 years old. She was in Khao Lak on the beach with her family. Her husband and two children are alive and extremely worried. Her name is on a registration form in Tay Mueng Hospital, but then no more records of what happened. Have someone heard any news etc. about the logistics of getting injured people out of Khao Lak the very first days. Have read that some people were flown out with helicopters, before the roads opened (?). I am trying to locate hospitals north of Khao Lak that might have gotten any patients.

Also, does anybody know how the Thai government is proceeding with reporting injured or deceased patients in smaller hospitals that haven´t published lists online?

Thank you!

For user

hkbigwavemissing

Hi.... I'm Kevin from Hong Kong and i am looking for some hongkong people in Thai anywhere....!!!! If everybody have seen any Hong Kong or maybe Chinese people in any hosiptal, pls send email to me.... Thanks....

later, i will post all that people infomation

Thanks everyone ...

" [email protected] "

Dont know the guys surname but his name is Barry, wife name Pu and son Fred, they live in Kata. Barry if your out there and have the time get an e-mail sent to your mates as am sure there are many of them who are worried about you and yours.

Try Uploading a photo of your friend to FACE-RECOGNITION software. This works online and matches photo against database that is currently being compiled in conjuncton with the authorities. Because it matches 1,700 points of reference including ferensic features it can work on images that may display deterioation.

Link can be found at www.crisisnetwork.org

Hello

I am trying to contact a friend.  His name is Benjamin Abel, he's a Yank.  He and his girlfriend Elizabeth North were staying at the Princess Hotel on Koh Phiphi.  They were inside their bungalow when the wave hit.  His GF was trapped under the rubble for 90 minutes before being found.  She was taken to a hospital in Phuket then transferred to Piyavate in BKK is serious but stable condition.

Benjamin has not been seen since the disaster, and we have not been able to find his name on any of the Internet lists (although searching them is extremely tedious and error-ridden). 

He is 30 years old, 188 cm tall and weighs 77 kilos.  He has a tattoo of a triangle with the word "pride" on one foot (no, not gay pride if that matters to anyone).

His photo is here:

http://cliffbamford.smugmug.com/gallery/334919

If you have ANY information please contact me at [email protected].

If you know of any lists of survivors or victims for the Phang Nga or Phiphi areas please send those as well.

I am acting on behalf of Ben's parents who are obviously  worriedf sick.

Try Uploading a photo of your friend to FACE-RECOGNITION software. This works online and matches photo against database that is currently being compiled in conjuncton with the authorities. Because it matches 1,700 points of reference including ferensic features it can work on images that may display deterioation.

Anyone seen or heard of Phil Price, owner of VIKING DIVERS on Koh PhiPhi - any information would be greatly appreciated.

Koh Phi Phi

Looking for two girls who own the ” Café de La Lune ” on Koh Phi Phi !

Marie (Korean girl from France) and Wan (Thaigirl)

See picture, and please tell us if they are okay !

(we can’t contact them, and the emailadress we got is wrong)

Sincerely Soren & Jens (Denmark)

Email: [email protected]

Please look at this link :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...&cmd=si&img=180

Edited by yatzy

Searching for Walter KNOLL and Anneliese LETZ:

They have send a lifesign !!!

Wir haben ein Lebenszeichen erhalten !!!

We thank everybody for helping us on our search.

Wir bedanken uns bei allen, die uns auf unserer Suche unterstützt haben.

Gerald, Son of Walter.

Hi. Everybody.... and we are coming from Hongkong...

we are looking for Hong Kong people.....

if everyone see some hong kong people was death or in any hostipal

pls email to [email protected]

or [email protected]

or we have some contact info you can find it in

http://hk.geocities.com/bullkstsang/tsunami.htm

http://hk.geocities.com/bigwavemissing

南亞海嘯香港民間支援組

Still trying to contact my mate Tong Rantee, Phi Phi's rastaman, (so are loads of other people on othr websites). He lives out at Rantee bay on Phi Phi's east coast. I've heard nothing about how Phi Phi, other than the 'Village' has been affected. Any news greatly appreciated.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>JOHN RACE HAS BEEN LOCATED AND IS WELL AND ALIVE

Thank you all for your cooperation!

JOHN RACE FROM LONDON ENGLAND.

Supposed to stay at Karon Beach - Phuket.

Does anyone know about his whereabouts? He is about 72/73 years of age.

We are friends from Holland/Spain. Peter&Winni and Jaap and are very concerned since he doesn't reply to phonecalls and SMS-messages.

Please PM or have him phone the following nrs:

+34 649 465 480 or:

+31 654 62 8081

Thank you

JOHN RACE - LONDON - ENGLAND</span>

Born: June 1, 1931

Additional info:

John Race lives at:

6, Byron Court, Lanhill Road

London W92BY

John had many friends on KARON BEACH/PHUKET. Does anyone know something?

Thank you

Edited by metisdead
email removed

This boy is about 2 years old. Found and taken from Khao Lak Resort

Area,the southern part of Thailand. His parents are missing. His nationality

cannot be identified. Please take a look at the attached pictures of this

victim (a 2 years old boy) from Tsunami. If you do not know him, please  forward

his pictures to your friends or organization in your country for  further publication.

I thank you all for extending kindness to this  boy.

cimg1007_1.jpg

cimg1008_1.jpg

Ab this 2 year old boy, he looks a lot like the Swedish boy name Hannes, who since last week is together with his father again.

Are you sure it´s not the same boy on this pics?

Darren from London, know as Popeye, (late 30s, I believe his surname is Townse) was living and working on Ko Lanta when I last saw him in April 2004.

I don't even know if he was still there at the time of the disaster, but I'd like to hear from anyone who knows about him.

Thanks.

On behalf of a new member:

I'm looking for a Thai friend. Her name is Angel Kwanjai, married, one son I think. I have had sent many messages to her Hotmail box but all came back. Her box is full. If somebody knows what happened to Kwan please tell me to my e-mail box

[email protected] (Brazil).

Thanks.

People at Dhammakammala meditation center are concerned about Nathan Nunn (?sp?), British, thought to have been at the beach around time of tsunami. Any info, please advise thanks

As suggested by a member in the Forum Support desk, this topic is to consolidate the missing peoples list to one thread.

If you cannot contact someone in the effected areas, post here. Our members will do what they can to help you regain contact with your loved ones.

Please dont flood this topic with conversation/arguments, anything that isnt related will be deleted without notification.

Thanks and God bless.

Looking for Horst and Joe bikers from Kolone Germany,disapeared on Railey beach Krabi,Do not know sirname,but in the 40:s Horst had glases,short hair,brown,Joe long hair, tatoos,earring,grey beard.Please contact here.

Kind regards.M