Private/group Thai Lesson By Exp Thai

Sawad dee kha all expat in the Big Mango. I'm an experienced Thai teacher who has taught foreigners to speak, write and read Thai for years. It's what I do apart from my full time job.

I speak excellent Thai and very good English..I can never say my English is excellent as it means as good as an English native speaker to me.

Before the lesson begins, we will discuss what a student wants to gain from the class and which level their Thai is. Then the lesson will be arranged for them particularly.

The result will differ, depends on how often you practice/use your Thai. If you put a lot of effort in it. You will not be disappointed.

After class service : You can always contact me if you struggle with your writing ,reading, speaking or even listening. I'm more than happy to help.(No extra charge)

Private lesson rate: Baht 400-500/hour (Daily/ Business conversation or by request)

Group lesson rate : Baht 200-350/hour (2-5 students)

Location : Pradipat 25 ( the lounge room at my place) The same rate apllies to where ese nearby. Another areas, please contact me.

I live in Pradipat 25/Sapankwai area. (7 min walk from Sapankwai BTS) A lesson can be either arranged in the lounge room at my place (Nice and quiet) or at an appropriate place where is more convenience to you hence the fee will be slightly increased.

If what the given info does not tell you enough. Please contact me either at [email protected], PM me and leave your number. I promise to return the call.)

Khob khun kha!

Note: Reference available upon request

Edited by Thai_dye