I Purpose That “thaivisadotcom” Have Yet Another

Kan Win

:D

I purpose that “ThaiVisaDotCom” have yet another “Forum” on Photography in General, Avatar, how to post Photos etc. etc. etc. where we Kan share our little things in life that makes us happy.

Since you as "ThaiVisaDotCom" portray yourself as “Thailand's First and Foremost “ (TFF) leading star, there is still something missing, me think. :D

Sometimes your members and visitors to this web site, Kan not see the bigger picture of what you really wish to show ("T"his "I"s "T"hailand) :o . Go on, show it off then, that is what you really should do and not hide it behind the paragraph below…..

For sure, you, (ThaiVisaDotCom) have 2 places where one Kan post photos but, there is nowhere apart from “Forum support desk” that you Kan ask a question or answer a post relating to this subject, which is a really pity sometimes (for me that is :D ).

If you, as “ThaiVisaDotCom” wish to be “The Best from the Rest” create yet another Forum "Photography in General" or some - ting like that :D .

and then Kan :D Win :D will always be

Yours truly, :D

and help out in some way or another. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Good one gents. Thanks to KanWin and cdnvic's dilligence we are now discussing this in the mods forum. Lets hope we can come up with a great feature for the future.

I concur :o A most excellent idea indeed kanwin and cdn. I love taking snaps but would love to improve my skills in photography, esp in the Digital format. It would be of great help to post questions in this hobby field.

Great!

Kan Win, what software do you suggest? Could we use the existing two? :D

:D:D:D

George,

Sure, if we could Post on them like on the Forum.

One was thinking of a Sub-Forum where people could discuss as cdnvic mentioned “Art in general” like Architecture Old and Modern, Art, Museums, Photograph :D in General, etc. in Thailand.

Keep the two Galleries for sure, as for software I have no idea.

Let’s start with opening a Sub-Forum and work from there and see how it evolves, like the most recent “New forum” about “Pets and Vets”.

Just me thinking out load once again. :D

Yours truly, :o

Kan Win :D