What a gay day as businessman puts down million baht dowry to marry student

webfact

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, hgma said:

RUBBISH!

Then you suggest its abnormal and made up, while others see reason for cures.

Love is emotion and the rest is man made calculation!

I wish the newly weds all the love in the world, @ home!

The world is accelerating towards another sodom and gomorra with this type of acceptance of unnatural behavior.

In nature if something is wrong with their off spring they throw them out of the nest !!!

3 hours ago, Esso49 said:

The world is accelerating towards another sodom and gomorra with this type of acceptance of unnatural behavior.

In nature if something is wrong with their off spring they throw them out of the nest !!!

As you know, homosexuality is natural, it has been observed in about 70 species, humans being one of them.

Intolerance like yours has only been observed in (some)  humans and is therefore against nature. I wonder why you weren't thrown out of the nest.

As you know, homosexuality is natural, it has been observed in about 70 species, humans being one of them.

Intolerance like yours has only been observed in (some)  humans and is therefore against nature. I wonder why you weren't thrown out of the nest.

Mods, excuse me, but I want to make a point.
I think the comparison with animals works against your cause. Animals also eat their own kind, mostly young offspring, they rape and also mate with their own children so I don't see how your comparison regarding gays is beneficial for the gay community..

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

there's gunna be a lot of one in one joy, especially when aussie tourists might soon be able to marry one of their favourite katoeys, and bring one home as the new hissus (if the plebiscite goes through...)

Edited by tifino

On 9/5/2017 at 7:15 AM, onthemoon said:

Unfortunately, you are in my world. And you are saying that same-sex marriage or even being gay is bad. 

Why such huge amount of intolerance? What is it to you, personally? Why won't you love your neighbour as he is?

men having sex with men is so wrong. if God had wanted this he would have gave them the same organ as a women. as for getting married I just don,t get it.

The haters on this thread are sad. If this was a story about dowry in an opposite sex marriage, nobody would be questioning the couple's right to be together or call their sexuality sick and against God. It would be about the dowry, the amount, maybe how old and ugly the man is. But anything gay and damnable HATERS emerge. 

On 9/4/2017 at 4:28 PM, oldgent said:

they can call it love but it still isn,t right. God made Adam and Eve

he did not make two Adam,s

According to the myth, he created Eve from the XY chromosomes from Adam's rib so Eve was an XXY chromosome man/woman. 

On 9/5/2017 at 5:58 PM, Jingthing said:

The haters on this thread are sad. If this was a story about dowry in an opposite sex marriage, nobody would be questioning the couple's right to be together or call their sexuality sick and against God. It would be about the dowry, the amount, maybe how old and ugly the man is. But anything gay and damnable HATERS emerge. 

where are you getting the Haters from, as far as i,m aware their posts have been removed your right about opposite sex marriage because it is exceptable .

3 hours ago, luk AJ said:

Mods, excuse me, but I want to make a point.
I think the comparison with animals works against your cause. Animals also eat their own kind, mostly young offspring, they rape and also mate with their own children so I don't see how your comparison regarding gays is beneficial for the gay community..

Wow, that's a stretch. Yes, humans also kill and rape each other.  

I brought the comparison with animals because homophobes like to say that it's against mother nature. But the difference between loving and killing each other is something you will have to work out by yourself.

3 hours ago, oldgent said:

men having sex with men is so wrong. if God had wanted this he would have gave them the same organ as 

a women. as for getting married I just don,t get it.

How do you know that? Have you spoken to your god? If so, please tell him next time you talk to him that love does not work like Lego. I am also worried that you think love and sex is the same. 

And since you talk to your omnipotent god, did he tell you why he makes people gay?

Wow, that's a stretch. Yes, humans also kill and rape each other.  

I brought the comparison with animals because homophobes like to say that it's against mother nature. But the difference between loving and killing each other is something you will have to work out by yourself.

So you are saying gay behavior in the animal kingdom is because of love? You started with the comparison and now you try to wiggle out.
Just don't compare animal behavior with human behavior.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

HATERS of any stripe be they hating of skin color or religion or sexual preference or national origin or political preference should be treated with equal revulsion.  Especially hypocrites.  We all deserve freedom of expression and being under the laws of whatever nation we choose to live in. 

15 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

So you are saying gay behavior in the animal kingdom is because of love? You started with the comparison and now you try to wiggle out.
Just don't compare animal behavior with human behavior.

Actually, I don't know whether animals feel love. Do they?

Anyway. Same-sex couples are not unique to humans. So it is natural. That was my point. That nature also has an ugly side is true.

Killing and raping are activities that hurt (to say the least) other members of the same species. Homosexuality does not. That's where your argument does not hold.

To be honest, who is hurt if two guys love each other? 

Actually, I don't know whether animals feel love. Do they?

Anyway. Same-sex couples are not unique to humans. So it is natural. That was my point. That nature also has an ugly side is true.
Killing and raping are activities that hurt (to say the least) other members of the same species. Homosexuality does not. That's where your argument does not hold.

To be honest, who is hurt if two guys love each other? 

I think it hurts.....

HATERS of any stripe be they hating of skin color or religion or sexual preference or national origin or political preference should be treated with equal revulsion.  Especially hypocrites.  We all deserve freedom of expression and being under the laws of whatever nation we choose to live in. 

Yeah sure gays in Iran deserve the freedom to be under the laws there. Try selling that double speak somewhere else. It doesn't cut the BS test here.

1 hour ago, onthemoon said:

How do you know that? Have you spoken to your god? If so, please tell him next time you talk to him that love does not work like Lego. I am also worried that you think love and sex is the same. 

And since you talk to your omnipotent god, did he tell you why he makes people gay?

read my post again . and yes i speak to my God with a capital G the teachings are in the Bible

maybe you should get one and read it

38 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah sure gays in Iran deserve the freedom to be under the laws there. Try selling that double speak somewhere else. It doesn't cut the BS test here.

You hate people who don't think like you (Trump supporters) and feel you have the right to tell foreign nationals them how manage their countries (gay rights).  I don't hate you but I think you are misguided.  Freedom everywhere has limits.  American freedoms don't apply to every country as much as you may want that to be the case.  I think it is too bad that a story about a man buying another person in the same way that men buy women here makes news.  I feel there should be equal opportunity buying of significant others and I think you should pay twice as much for twins as is the rule of thumb.  I also agree that a man should be able to have 4 wives as is practiced in many parts of Thailand and feel that should extend to women and gay relationships too.  

You hate people who don't think like you (Trump supporters) and feel you have the right to tell foreign nationals them how manage their countries (gay rights).  I don't hate you but I think you are misguided.  Freedom everywhere has limits.  American freedoms don't apply to every country as much as you may want that to be the case.  I think it is too bad that a story about a man buying another person in the same way that men buy women here makes news.  I feel there should be equal opportunity buying of significant others and I think you should pay twice as much for twins as is the rule of thumb.  I also agree that a man should be able to have 4 wives as is practiced in many parts of Thailand and feel that should extend to women and gay relationships too.  

Take your trump theories elsewhere. This is a topic that's not about trump.
Yes I'll go on record against the death penalty for gays anywhere.

10 hours ago, Esso49 said:

That was exactly the same theories practiced by the Nazis during WW2, who murdered their disabled, handicapped and anyone else they believed did not meet the Nazi ideal. 

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I think HATERS is a strong term......how about those  people with an alternative view? Are they not allowed?

4 hours ago, amvet said:

Good luck when your country turns Muslim...and it will..... be sure to wear a crash helmet ....being thrown off a high bulding will hurt

I don't believe in the God business or much else if it come to that....what pisses me off is all the so called minority groups bitching about everything.

Which I suspect is the  reason the Don is the Prez and not Billary...people had enough PC crap rammed down their throats

Edited by tryasimight

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's a good term for homophobes.

Please once and for all define homphobe

Is it a phobia........like I don't like spiders is arachnophobia?

Small spaces claustrophobia?

Or as I once suffered when when being treated for depression....agoraphobia? (that was weird)

Or is it really just another bullshit term made up by the lefties....you don't have to answer that.

Edited by tryasimight

11 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

And I don't hate gays..........just stop pushing your agenda down my throat.....

and that is the point they do they are so desperate to be accepted in society 

even Tv programmes like soaps are advertising them.