What a gay day as businessman puts down million baht dowry to marry student

webfact

I have done a clean up of some of the more obnoxious posts.   

I have always been a little suspicious of people who take such an abnormal interest in gay issues.   I don't have the least bit of interest in posting my opinion about menstrual cramps int he ladies forum.

Oh, and for the purposes of immigration, some countries DO recognize religious ceremonies as being a valid marriage.  

Now stay on the topic, keep it civil or find yourself on a suspension.....Up to You.  

Continued anti-gay rhetoric

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, oldgent said:

civil rights respected that goes for all. you want to be gay that,s fine with me

but stop parading and advertising it in public places, 

Jee, please stop advertising your sexual orientation in public places. Please! Now is a good time.... 

29 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Yeah yeah. I think you protest just a tad too much. All this time in the Gay Forum arguing the toss. Sounds like denial to me.

Anyhow back on subject. Is a million baht typical of the sort of money put forward these days ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I don't think there is a typical amount for same sex marriage dowry. For a number of reasons.

Same sex marriage isn't legal recognized here.

Same sex marriage when done on a ceremonial basis here is rare compared to opposite sex marriage.

When dowry is paid for opposite sex marriage it is not news.

When dowry is paid for same sex marriage it is news. 

So occasionally we get these "news" stories about same sex marriage dowries. There is nothing typical about those situations. 

On 9/4/2017 at 4:28 PM, oldgent said:

they can call it love but it still isn,t right. God made Adam and Eve

he did not make two Adam,s

A ridiculous statement. The logic is off the planet. Who is God, and why do you think you have special knowledge about God's actions or sentiments?

Sadly, you also seem to have no understanding of either the God you evoke, or what love is.

I understand ignorance, fear and hate are emotional reactions to something unfamiliar, but humans are supposed to have an intellectual capacity to help them cope, enquire, reflect and understand.

We need more love, not hate among all of us.

12 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Yeah subject wants looking at by the mods TBH its going nowhere.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I'd be curious as to just where you thing most subjects 'go'.   None of the Trump threads have resolved whether he is good or bad.   None of the Yingluck threads have determined if she is guilty or innocent.   Heck, even the North Korean threads haven't concluded whether NK is good or bad.

That said, I will try to keep an eye on it.  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:28 PM, oldgent said:

they can call it love but it still isn,t right. God made Adam and Eve

he did not make two Adam,s

If straight people stopped giving birth to gay kids then there wouldn't be a problem. So  the blame lies entirely with straight people.

Just been reading through this thread and find the "I don't accept gays" as really rather funny.  If you don't accept gay people why would you be on a gay forum talking to gay people who you don't accept ?  Do you pop into the local gay nightclub to get touchy feely with the gay people you don't accept ?  You obviously do accept gay people otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum talking to them.

4 hours ago, berybert said:

If straight people stopped giving birth to gay kids then there wouldn't be a problem. So  the blame lies entirely with straight people.

True, but the problem is that they won't admit that people's sexuality is (mostly) something you're born with.

A way to handle that is to ask (in any particular instance): So at what age did YOU decide to be straight?

9 hours ago, berybert said:

Just been reading through this thread and find the "I don't accept gays" as really rather funny.  If you don't accept gay people why would you be on a gay forum talking to gay people who you don't accept ?  Do you pop into the local gay nightclub to get touchy feely with the gay people you don't accept ?  You obviously do accept gay people otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum talking to them.

You can just look at "news posts" in ThaiVisa and reply without realizing which forum it is in.

4 hours ago, mfd101 said:

True, but the problem is that they won't admit that people's sexuality is (mostly) something you're born with.

A way to handle that is to ask (in any particular instance): So at what age did YOU decide to be straight?

Perfect! :-)

4 hours ago, onthemoon said:

You can just look at "news posts" in ThaiVisa and reply without realizing which forum it is in.

Ignorance is not an excuse.   It's been tried.   Anti gay remarks don't cut it in any section of the forum.    They just get caught a little quicker here.  

• 1 month later...