Beer garden Soi 7 demolished ??

legsarelittle

Pretty sure the entire soi 11 will within 2-3 years, be without any bars or restaurants, with only hotels and condos.

Soi by soi from 1 to 15 are being changed. Maybe not soi 3 which belongs to the Arabs.

Then I guess they will start with soi 4, and so on.

So when all the bars and restaurants have gone from soi 1 to 15, why in Gods name do people want to stay in hotels in that area? Traffic will not change.

By the way, wasn't there a Bush Garden as well once upon a time?

Pretty sure the entire soi 11 will within 2-3 years, be without any bars or restaurants, with only hotels and condos.
Soi by soi from 1 to 15 are being changed. Maybe not soi 3 which belongs to the Arabs.
Then I guess they will start with soi 4, and so on.

So when all the bars and restaurants have gone from soi 1 to 15, why in Gods name do people want to stay in hotels in that area? Traffic will not change.

By the way, wasn't there a Bush Garden as well once upon a time?
Nonsense . Lots of bars in soi 11 are part of hotel complexes and not going anywhere. My condo has 3 beer bars and an English pub all inside the complex with street entrances.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So it is NOT soi 11 then.

Are you serious, nearly every hotel in soi 11 has a bar and restaurant out front.. I just gave you my place as another example. anyway suggesting they will knock the bars out of the hotels is ridiculous. You can't knock down a free standing bar to build a condo either and there are dozens of those between hotels already.

So again what will time tell?

Your looking silly now but keep digging your hole    

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/5/2017 at 4:03 PM, Cranky said:

Cheap Charlie's gone.  Jools gone.  Car Park Soi 23 gone.  Clinton Plaza gone.  Soi 10 illegal but fun gone.

Washington square gone - for how many years now? & still no signs of construction.