"Look out for this lying, cheating foreign scumbag": man goes on Facebook to warn locals

webfact

Look out for this foreign scumbag ?   He's from Hong Kong or Singapore, oh dear me, be careful who you're calling a scumbag young man, most of the people who really run the show here are from similar backgrounds, as you are yourself ..... CHINESE !  Sheet !, if i was to list all the hands that are thrust my way daily from the bemedalled to the Mrs i'd be chopping down trees at the rate of the immigration department. Infact from the moment i first turned up in La la land over twenty five years ago i can't remember a single day not having an ASIAN asking me for something........ Foreign Scumbags ??? 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

carmine just let it go for goodness sake

My original post was obvious sarcasm, you did not see it as such, no problem, nobody cares it will be forgotten in about five minutes unless it becomes an issue

Just report it as off topic and the whole exchange should be removed

Personal abuse is frowned on and posting holidays are available without advance booking

Now back to the rest of the day

OK!!

This is so funny ! Editor please note this can be a daily occurance if you walk around long enough. And a foreigner too , of course you immediately think western,   But he is not . When you are scammed ...(not) anymore ..so many  times by ... let’s say non foreigners to be careful... it is indeed good to hear that ”  “ a foreigner” hath done this ! BTW anyone recall the foreigner in the airport always around hitting on everyone , not enough money to get home etc. I got fed up having seen him 3 trips in a-row and told him off good and proper  

1 hour ago, computeck said:

if the young man took video of this so called "farang" it would be a lot more useful than posting a several minute monologue to make himself famous. Well, he made it to ThaiVisa, he must be thrilled

Well at least thats cut down on the options for future direction of his movement

It's like the Philippino girls walking around Sukhumvit pretending to be Thais and asking for donations to a child charity ,they have a small black folder and phamplet , when I took out my phone to film them and advise I would make them movie stars on YouTube they ran like hell. 

On 06/09/2017 at 2:26 PM, SupermarineS6B said:

Look out for this foreign scumbag ?   He's from Hong Kong or Singapore, oh dear me, be careful who you're calling a scumbag young man, most of the people who really run the show here are from similar backgrounds, as you are yourself ..... CHINESE !  Sheet !, if i was to list all the hands that are thrust my way daily from the bemedalled to the Mrs i'd be chopping down trees at the rate of the immigration department. Infact from the moment i first turned up in La la land over twenty five years ago i can't remember a single day not having an ASIAN asking me for something........ Foreign Scumbags ??? 

It's Kala-land, not la la-land.

Look it up mate.

8 minutes ago, The manic said:

He's not Farang. He's Asian but not Thai thus...a foreigner. In 30 years I have only been approached once or twice. One time by an Indian Fakir  type...once around sukhumvit once around Kao san road....same guy I think.

sounds like a bit of an old Fakir to me

We have a Filipino girl here in Pattaya claiming to be deaf , she is asking for donations to a non existent organization. And she also want you to write your name down in a book so it looks legal .  

She is visiting all the coffee shops in town with her stupid book , and I catched her once , counting the money and talking in a phone at Tukcom.  I only wished I could film her for everyone to see. She is earning good money , 

32 minutes ago, balo said:

We have a Filipino girl here in Pattaya claiming to be deaf , she is asking for donations to a non existent organization. And she also want you to write your name down in a book so it looks legal .  

She is visiting all the coffee shops in town with her stupid book , and I catched her once , counting the money and talking in a phone at Tukcom.  I only wished I could film her for everyone to see. She is earning good money , 

Well apart from her and her employer, I suppose its a bit of a plus for the rest of us, as in human nature if you look on the bright side