Court case over but black listed

1 minute ago, Gregster said:

TV should run a police record check and block all members who have ever broken the law - no matter how minor their violation/s :)

Yer right they could even make it easier using fake names and vpn. Oh sorry they already do.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, midas said:

That explains such a lot about people with your mentality:giggle:

And yours is? Oh its ok to break laws or others do it so he was just unlucky. No wonder the world is as it is. Hang overstayers ban them.

Love law breakers protect and keep them.

What a sad twisted outlook you an the other "love in"  posters on this thread  have on justice:post-4641-1156693976: and life.

Edited by jeab1980
  • Sad 3

41 minutes ago, midas said:

And do you also advocate that all the thousands of foreigners who are holding real estate in Thailand using this method should also be treated with the same harshness? If not why not?

I would say NO, because 15 years ago, this wasn't against the Law, I mean every other person I knew in Pattaya had incorporated himself in one way or another, I considered it myself but I felt it was dodgy at best and didn't really like the Lawyer that was advertising it.  I mean, you register yourself as a business but have no business??  there had to be something wrong with that, but there were no laws concerning  this.  I think there is more to this than the Op is posting, in any event, he knew what he was doing, and it was wrong, he got caught.

• Like 1

If you were found guilty of a criminal offence with or without a custodial sentence you will be deported (or blacklisted) if innocent no problem. There are ways round it which many other farangs have discovered involving "deed poll"

25 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

I would say NO, because 15 years ago, this wasn't against the Law, I mean every other person I knew in Pattaya had incorporated himself in one way or another, I considered it myself but I felt it was dodgy at best and didn't really like the Lawyer that was advertising it.  I mean, you register yourself as a business but have no business??  there had to be something wrong with that, but there were no laws concerning  this.  I think there is more to this than the Op is posting, in any event, he knew what he was doing, and it was wrong, he got caught.

Also 15 years ago it was against the law.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, mstevens said:

So you've been banned for a period and not blacklisted entirely, right?  Would I be right in thinking that this ban is because you got caught up in the court system and could not leave the country, subsequently overstayed your visa so the ban is technically for overstaying?  The reason I ask is because this is exactly what happened to a friend of mine.

No ,,, i was not overstayed even for a single day,,, i was on court case under consideration visa

7 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

Who deported you ? From where?

Non o or extension of stay?

Did the court blacklist you?

Move your family to Laos or cambodia for the 5 years.

Thai immigration deported me,, no i was not blacklisted by court

11 hours ago, tropo said:

Are you still here?

And now you're suggesting that one of the few people giving sound advice should "trot on"?

What is your problem? I'd tell you what it is, but unfortunately, forum rooms wouldn't permit it.

The OP came here for advice. I will be giving the OP a very good recommendation of the lawyer that did a superb job for me and won 2 court cases. I'm not sure how they will go, as the lawyer is in Pattaya and the OP was in Hua Hin, but he works the Bangkok court circuit too, which is possibly where this case may end up. It's quite possible that his wife could start a court case to help get her husband back. I don't see how he has lost his right to appeal just because he's been deported. The courts afford that right and it should be followed up. The court allows 30 days to appeal after the judgement, which can be extended 3 times. The fact that he's overseas will likely get him extensions. I would guess that if he makes an appeal they will have to let him back in. This is very complicated and he needs the best legal assistance he can get.

Yes you are right,,, pls email me your recommendation .   <contact by PM>

Edited by ubonjoe
removed email address (forum rule)

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

I did, hence my question.

There was no question in your post, just a statement from you which clearly shows that you didn't read my post.

I made no claim, just gave 2 possibilities and which one it is might effect the results of an appeal.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Preacher said:

There was no question in your post, just a statement from you which clearly shows that you didn't read my post.

I made no claim, just gave 2 possibilities and which one it is might effect the results of an appeal.

Sad you don't understand the insinuations in your own post.

• Sad 1

I have sent you the details. Please email them as soon as possible. You will not find lawyers that work as hard as these people. They sent 2 lawyers to my last court hearings. I was in a very sticky situation and could have been deported, as you have been.
Why don't you post the lawyer details here? Good for the lawyer and good for people on here that needs a good one

Just now, scubascuba3 said:
41 minutes ago, tropo said:
I have sent you the details. Please email them as soon as possible. You will not find lawyers that work as hard as these people. They sent 2 lawyers to my last court hearings. I was in a very sticky situation and could have been deported, as you have been.

Why don't you post the lawyer details here? Good for the lawyer and good for people on here that needs a good one

They are very busy and not short of work. I'm happy to help out by PM.

9 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Sad you don't understand the insinuations in your own post.

Sad you can't admit your mistake. First it is that I claim to know on what is extension he is based and if you can't win that argument you just start complaining about something else.

No sense arguing with someone who just argues for arguments sake.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Preacher said:

Sad you can't admit your mistake. First it is that I claim to know on what is extension he is based and if you can't win that argument you just start complaining about something else.

No sense arguing with someone who just argues for arguments sake.

There's no need to quarrel about what extension he was on. His original Non-O visa extension was cancelled and he was given a special extension limited to the date of his final court hearing. As soon as the court case was over, his special extension expired. At that point, he had to apply for a new non-O visa. Instead, they gave him the marching orders.

What the immigration officers failed to explain to him was that his eligibility for another visa would depend on the verdict in court. As a result, he was unprepared for the outcome. This is yet another example of bum information from an immigration officer.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, tropo said:

There's no need to quarrel about what extension he was on. His original Non-O visa extension was cancelled and he was given a special extension limited to the date of his final court hearing. As soon as the court case was over, his special extension expired. At that point, he had to apply for a new non-O visa. Instead, they gave him the marching orders.

What the immigration officers failed to explain to him was that his eligibility for another visa would depend on the verdict in court. As a result, he was unprepared for the outcome. This is yet another example of bum information from an immigration officer.

Exactly that what has happened in my case

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vasudev said:

Exactly that what has happened in my case

They cancelled your original Non-O visa and give you a special extension because you waited for your court date?
How many days between your cancelled original Non-O visa and your court date?