Court case over but black listed

Hi guys;

To cut the story short i had a court case against me for fake nominess , the case is finished now, i mean i paid the fine last month and got the final paper from court that i have nothing pending against me.

I was told by the local immigration that when i get this final clearance paper from court i can bring my wife(THAI WIFE) to immigration office and i will be back to normal NON O visa, but to my surprise the day i went to renew my visa , i was still blacklisted with only 2 days to left my visa.

So they deported me with 5 yrs ban stamp on my passport

Guys my question is how can i go back to my family ( my thai wife and widow mother) legally.

Pls reply for the sake of humantity.

God bless you all

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Now that you have been deported and banned it will be difficult to get the ban reversed. Your only option is to try to find a lawyer to handle it.

If you had been able to get something done before you were deported it would of been much easier. 

To my understanding there is no precedents of scrapping blacklisting in a legal way, unfortunately...

As suggested above, if you hire lawyer, who is good in general administrative law, and is able to go through court, to fight your case e.g. referring to principle of proportionality, in conjunction with rights of kids to have a contact with parents and otherwise - but, first, it will take not months, but longer, and it will costs quite a lot, for sure not 10,000THB and likely more than 40,000THB - as good lawyers are charging at Western rates..

Another solution, if someone can overturn it "other way"... - but probability is very low, and expected to cost really a lot.

Feel sorry for you and your family. May be need to consider like moving all together e.g. to Lao or Cambodia for duration of these 5 years...

So you've been banned for a period and not blacklisted entirely, right?  Would I be right in thinking that this ban is because you got caught up in the court system and could not leave the country, subsequently overstayed your visa so the ban is technically for overstaying?  The reason I ask is because this is exactly what happened to a friend of mine.

46 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Maybe offer to buy the Elite visa and maybe they will wangle things

what so elite Visa holders are also exempt from prosecution if they break the law?:w00t:

Wow I didn't read that in the fine print

what a selling point:giggle:

11 minutes ago, mstevens said:

Would I be right in thinking that this ban is because you got caught up in the court system and could not leave the country, subsequently overstayed your visa so the ban is technically for overstaying? 

He was not on an overstay. From the OP.

3 hours ago, vasudev said:

i was still blacklisted with only 2 days to left my visa.

If I recall correctly he was getting extension based upon being involved in litigation.

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

He was not on an overstay. From the OP.

If I recall correctly he was getting extension based upon being involved in litigation.

That would be correct because he would have surrendered his passport, had his original visa & extension canceled and posted bail before the court hearing.

If I was the OP I'd be hiring a lawyer. There could be some possibility to be allowed to return on compassionate grounds. That was very harsh throwing him out without any consideration for his family. All of us who live here should be concerned about how this person was treated.

Edited by tropo
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jeab1980 said:

Harsh! Possibly but shouldnt he have thought of the consequences when he commited the Fraud? 

Go away. He had plenty of your type commenting like you are now in the thread covering the court case last year. Enough already.

The fact is there are a wife and mother-in-law also involved here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jeab1980 said:

Lol. So we have to feel sorry for someone who commits a crime. Gets caught gets convicted and gets deported. No sorry i feel for his wife as he obviously didnt bother to do when comiting the crime.

Isnt it funny someone overstays and they get hung drawn and quatered on here. They deserve everything they get they make life more difficult for others but when the overstayer mentions his wife its always well its your fault you should have done this that or the other. Now a convicted guy tells us he has been blacklisted and pleads for compasion and we are all supposed to immediately feel sorry for him WHY?.

So you bleeding hearts please go away.

Yes, legally a crime. However a crime committed by many businessmen, and IMHO really not worth more than a fine.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, tropo said:

The fact is there are a wife and mother-in-law also involved here.

He should have thought about that before committing the fraud.

He was lucky to not go to Jail, yet he still wants to push his luck.

No sympathy for criminals in my mind.

And if you and the OP don't want to read/hear anyone else telling the truth, then don't start a new thread based on the same theme.

Edited by Lazy Farang
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Yes, legally a crime. However a crime committed by many businessmen, and IMHO really not worth more than a fine.

If staying in Thailand based on employment he  got his extension of stay in a fraudulent manor, hence the blacklisting. If the extensions were based on  Thai wife with money in the bank or money from abroad it is something else and an appeal might be looked upon more favorably.

23 minutes ago, Preacher said:

If staying in Thailand based on employment he  got his extension of stay in a fraudulent manor, hence the blacklisting. If the extensions were based on  Thai wife with money in the bank or money from abroad it is something else and an appeal might be looked upon more favorably.

So you claim to know on what basis he received his extensions of stay.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jeab1980 said:

Harsh! Possibly but shouldnt he have thought of the consequences when he commited the Fraud? 

And do you also advocate that all the thousands of foreigners who are holding real estate in Thailand using this method should also be treated with the same harshness? If not why not?

• Like 1

Just now, midas said:

And do you also advocate that all the thousands of foreigners who are holding real estate in Thailand using this method should also be treated with the same harshness? If not why not?

He was caught and convicted end of this thread is about him not others thank you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

what so elite Visa holders are also exempt from prosecution if they break the law?:w00t:
Wow I didn't read that in the fine print
what a selling point:giggle:
Yeah contact them and say i want to buy the 1m 20 year option but have a little issue with the passport, can you sort it nudge nudge wink wink, might just work, like all the other dodgy things going on