Needing Advise God Help Me

Dudley23

Hi all I am moving to Thailand for work. Hmmm just out of Bangkok, <edited>

Anyway would love some advice and make some contacts, friends, for when I arrive around March / April. Do like Golf so hopefully some good courses over there. Will miss the footy, passionate Hawks man.

There is a Pic in my profile, see if any Aussie can pick the not so good looking man on my right.

Edited by Totster
Some irrelevant comments edited out

i love your topic title btw but after seeing no replies and over 50 views, I must say ROFLMFAO LOL :o

You are, gave up on this one a while ago. Stick to going to the pubs when I am over there. I think the 50 are all Poms seeing though us Aussie kicked there butt in the cricket, must be the only reason surely, at least you wrote something better than 0 :D

Thanks Mate, knew that was a shit start, sense of humour is always better.

Some where between Bangkok and Samut prakan think it is about 20 minutes out of bangkok, going over next week for a look around.

Manufacturing, should be interesting,

Yes welcome Dudley!

with all of those interests you will be sure to fit in here in the LOS..

Enjoy it mate. :o:D

Hey Rai what is the LOS??

Dudley,

LOS land of Smiles (Thailand)

What part of Oz are you from Dudley?

The LOS of Autralia Tassie, will be a big change,

Being a cricket lover you will appreciate the following

I was driving up the road to a Mountain earlier today and near the springs there was a guy laying on the side of the road crying and looking over the side of the mountain. I stopped and asked him what was wrong and he replied (whilst still crying) that a bus load of Poms had run off the road and there were no survivors. I said that it was nothing to cry about and that he should be happy. But he said ...................................................... .................................................there were two empty seats

Does get Better

Gets better

Billy is in class when the teacher ask him what his father does for a living.

Billy says his father is gay and strips at night clubs. If he likes a patron he will take him home and have sex with him for money.

The teacher ask Billy to stop, as she feels this is something the class should not hear.

After class the teacher has a chat to Billy trying to console Billy about his fathers predicament.

Billy says the teacher this is not true my Father does not strip at a gay night club, he is an English cricketer but I was too embarrassed to say.

Here we go again... :o

If you wish to continue Aussie/Brit probably best to do it HERE :D

totster :D

LOL :D The person to help me is english, good work, one of my best friends here is english, he did enjoy the 2005 season, had to put up with a fair bit then, pay back is always good.

Dudley :D

What part of Oz are you from Dudley?

The LOS of Autralia Tassie, will be a big change,

Ahhh... a Taswegian... we know all about you lot... :o

See here...

:D

Your not safe anywhere are you?? :D

Did miss the fact we have to hand our second head in when we leave the state. Some people on Mainland Aussie think we need passports to fly over.

Lucky we all don't look like the guy / girl / not sure in the picture

You have to be careful of everything when you go out - especially women with sick buffalo

Its not what you are thinking.

Its just a line the local smile sellers use to try to get some money out of you. They have a million sob stories.

You can probably see some dawks games on australianetwork or whatever the australian international tv channel is called these days.

Tasmanian, that explains the photo in your profile....joined at the hip hey !!

LOL very good, Didn't cover that one when I put the picture up, should only be really one body though for a true Tasmanian, can't believe people actually know our island exists, has to be a bonus.