More trouble at Surin bar where British owner was attacked by biker gang

webfact

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

it would seem that his mrs isn't very well connected around there. it say's that she also owns the bar and for that to happen to a local thai by some outsiders without serious repercussions would suggest no local power at all

"Power" can be rented.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

They quoted the unnamed younger sister of the owner - wife of Mr Buil Narisa Bunchart, 39.

Oh surprise, does this mean the bar of Lee Buil is in his Thai wife`s name? I wonder why? Sounds more like an immigration matter to me. They should check their immigration status and if working when they shouldn`t be working, deport the lot of them on the first available flight out.

I will contact Immigration Immediately.  This matter must be dealt with swiftly. I'm your man... :giggle:

Just out of idle curiosity , are these people residents here or just on holiday ?  What is their age group and what visas could they be on. 

Only ask since if you under 50 and not married to a Thai getting a long term visa is a hassle unless you can afford the Elite visa.

Imagine if they were all on Elite visas !   Sort of 1% er visa holders.

Brings back memories of Sukhumvit Soi 8 bar.

The new owner who purchased the business from the bikee gangs did not ban them but the rules of

no patches in the bar & no bikes parked out the front they ignored.

It just so happened that the new owners wife was the daughter of an active General.

The motorbikes just disappeared as did  their riders.

It has nothing to do with what you know but who you know

28 minutes ago, joeyg said:

I will contact Immigration Immediately.  This matter must be dealt with swiftly. I'm your man... :giggle:

If people do not have the proper government authority and paperwork to own and run a business in Thailand, do you really think their businesses should be given full protective rights under the laws they are breaking at the tax payers expense.? Come off it, this is a joke.

If the roles were reversed and it involved a foreigner in your country, I guarantee your opinions would be different. 

4 hours ago, sklmeeera said:

This gang are actually the Nomads . It is common knowledge that they are Hells Angels rejects . So if someone wants to  join the HA and is perceived as a wimp or too effeminate they are directed to join the Nomads . This is why the name Gay Nomads and more recently Gaymads has stuck . Because they are predominitely homo and not badass  enough to be in the HA .

The Bar Owner looks pretty Gay too !!!

4 hours ago, sklmeeera said:

This gang are actually the Nomads . 

If I recall correctly, the bikers were wearing Outlaw colors. 

Any MC member may wear Nomad as the rocker patch if they have no home territory.

So we see the odd Outlaw, HA, Bandido, etc. wearing a Nomad rocker.

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So are you a member of this Surin club,see your from Issan, maybe their PR guy,

so you say all  MC members are all good,and only in it for a laugh,so how do you

explain,the criminal activities of of the Nomad/Outlaws ,in Surin, or is it all the

Monkey bar owners fault for banning one because he was an @rsehole.

regards worgeordie

I have to admit i love reading Worgeordie's posts!

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

here we go with 1000 pages of comments of everyone arguing about if the Outlaws are real criminals.

"The U.S. Department of Justice defines "outlaw motorcycle gangs" (OMG) as "organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises".[60] The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as "outlaw motorcycle gangs": the Hells Angels, the Pagans, the Outlaws, and the Bandidos,[61][62] known as the "Big Four".

The FBI asserts that Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs support themselves primarily through drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion, and that they fight over territory and the illegal drug trade[67] and collect $1 billion in illegal income annually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_motorcycle_club#Outlaw_motorcycle_gangs_as_criminal_enterprises

Who gives a rat's arse what the u.s. department of justice defines, this is Thailand not america

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

here we go with 1000 pages of comments of everyone arguing about if the Outlaws are real criminals.

"The U.S. Department of Justice defines "outlaw motorcycle gangs" (OMG) as "organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises".[60] The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as "outlaw motorcycle gangs": the Hells Angels, the Pagans, the Outlaws, and the Bandidos,[61][62] known as the "Big Four".

The FBI asserts that Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs support themselves primarily through drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion, and that they fight over territory and the illegal drug trade[67] and collect $1 billion in illegal income annually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_motorcycle_club#Outlaw_motorcycle_gangs_as_criminal_enterprises

Is that the same US justice department that allows nutjobs  to freely carry guns around in Trump town then? They end up going on mindless shooting sprees because society made them do it.

Sorry but don't need US justice department rules in Thailand. Keep your US laws and values behind your future proposed wall.

1 minute ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Is that the same US justice department that allows nutjobs  to freely carry guns around in Trump town then? They end up going on mindless shooting sprees because society made them do it.

Sorry but don't need US justice department rules in Thailand. Keep your US laws and values behind your future proposed wall.

Please stop talking bout Trump and the USA .

I am a bar owner and member of the White Devils MC. I have brothers in the Hells Angels and Bandidos. All peaceful Motorcycle Clubs. The Outlaws have been causing problems everywhere.  I work in Hong Kong and they have a large violent presece here. We don't need this in Thailand. 

1 minute ago, Pember said:

I am a bar owner and member of the White Devils MC. I have brothers in the Hells Angels and Bandidos. All peaceful Motorcycle Clubs. The Outlaws have been causing problems everywhere.  I work in Hong Kong and they have a large violent presece here. We don't need this in Thailand. 

I had a chin wag with farang biker club members when they came to my town, it was cool, no probs and l have their sticker on my truck, was given it....One bloke was a question mark for me but the rest just a club enjoying their stuff... :stoner:

5 hours ago, sklmeeera said:

This gang are actually the Nomads . It is common knowledge that they are Hells Angels rejects . So if someone wants to  join the HA and is perceived as a wimp or too effeminate they are directed to join the Nomads . This is why the name Gay Nomads and more recently Gaymads has stuck . Because they are predominitely homo and not badass  enough to be in the HA .

Gay 

https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2016/09/ontario-nomads-shut-down-after.html

13 minutes ago, Pember said:

Hells Angels and Bandidos peaceful? When it suits them maybe.