A Khun Narong?

buddhafly

I bought 3 Trans Ams of him. This kind of cars are hard to find. So if you like to have one, you have no choice about the condition. You buy it or not. Let's say you have to spend another 200 000 Baht to make the car roadwordy. Usally Thais never care about the technical condition of this cars, suspension f...., cheap plastic seats, only the paintwork is maybe ok. But labour is not so expensice and you can restore a car for less than 5000 USD. I can delivery parts from USA if somebody need, or you can order by your self on the internet. If you buy from Narong you will buy a project car. You buy at 350'000 Baht and you'll spend another 200'000 Baht. I'm a expert of american cars, especially GM Muscle cars. If somebody need advice i can help. I had a couple US Cars here in Thailand. Trans Ams. T- Birds, Camaros a Challenger and now i still have a Olsmobile 98. But if you spend 500'000 Baht you can restore allmost compleatly and if you buy one of this cars in the restored condition in USA you spend also 15'000 Dollar or more for it. So if you loking for a Project you can find sometime cheaper US Cars than Narongs, but make sure all the papers are correct and all the taxes are up to date. Engine and VIN numbers have to match with Registration book. Make sure there is no Japanese engine in a US Car. If you need more information please call me at xxxxxx or email at xxxxxxxx