Swiss man rolled by lady boy after Walking Street romp

snoop1130

8 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I'm with you now, thanks for clearing that up, but some have had the cut, so much for the tap test 555

Fake boobery and concealing of the crown jewels are among the first skills they learn... so cut or not, these are very dodgy grounds on which to make a judgement call.

Not to mention that if it is indeed a girl, Trump's advice to "grab them by the pu$$y" is likely to end in tears...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Fake boobery and concealing of the crown jewels are among the first skills they learn... so cut or not, these are very dodgy grounds on which to make a judgement call.

Not to mention that if it is indeed a girl, Trump's advice to "grab them by the pu$$y" is likely to end in tears...

Fortunately for me, I frequent the same bar I have been going to for 10 years on each trip to Phuket, and one of the guys behind the bar knows me well, and when I smile at a new girl each trip, the guy working behind the bar, either smiles at me to give the all clear, or opens his eyes real wide, as if to say, stay clear and look out for that one because you will end up chewing off more than you came for 555

On 18/09/2017 at 8:28 PM, Thaiwrath said:

Not the best way to get your 15 minutes of fame !

Could be a long thread, with all the witticisms appearing ! :cheesy:

Why???... could happen to anyone living in Pattaya. Maybe he is a bit young for boombooming prostitutes?.. At his age I was still getting plentiful free pussy. But it was in the "no condom" era...