Karsai Nei Tsang (genital detox massage)

walkswithwater

Authentic Karsai genital detox massage is easy to find in Chiang Mai, but I've had no luck finding any legitimate providers in Bangkok. This is a traditional therapeutic massage to maintain healthy functioning of the genitals. If anyone has any idea where it might be found in Bangkok, please chime in.

Edited by walkswithwater

2 minutes ago, walkswithwater said:

It sometimes involves prostate massage, but the focus is on clearing sediment from the veins leading in and out of the testicles and scrotum. The Chinese call it Juagen. It's very popular in Singapore and I had a provider when I lived there. Also, some good practitioners of it in Chiang Mai. But can't find it in Bangkok....

Thx, hope someone comes up with one in or around Pattaya or maybe even Bangkok. Very interested.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nick ZepTepi said:

No, I had one by chance in Kuala Lumpur. They call it ping pong massage!

They use thumbs in a upward stroking motion on your perineum like they are playing ping pong with your balls.

It's supposed to clear your tubes out, and massage + strengthen that muscle down there.

You don't say ! Ping pong massage ? Pity it's only the ping and pong. What about the paddle ?

9 hours ago, Nick ZepTepi said:

Can you recommend the ones in Chiang Mai. I'm here and I can't find

The one I've been to is at Omsala in the old city. You have to do a google search because I can't post a link. The woman there mostly teaches classes, but will see clients for various forms of massage. You have to contact her for an appointment. Her rates are reasonable and her services are excellent. Keep in mind though that this is not a happy ending massage. She's not going to get you off at the end.

There are others in Chinag Mai also. Just do a google search for "karsai nei tsang."

9 hours ago, Nick ZepTepi said:

No, I had one by chance in Kuala Lumpur. They call it ping pong massage!

They use thumbs in a upward stroking motion on your perineum like they are playing ping pong with your balls.

It's supposed to clear your tubes out, and massage + strengthen that muscle down there.

Yes, in Malaysia they also call it manhood therapy. The Malay name is Urut Batin.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I've tried it in Chiang Mai. No happy ending. I didn't think it did anything for me, others might find it more useful.

And how much did this useless therapy with no happy ending cost you  ?

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I've tried it in Chiang Mai. No happy ending. I didn't think it did anything for me, others might find it more useful.

She wasn't doing it properly then.

When a skillful practitioner does this to you you have to be scraped of the ceiling before you can return home.

• Haha 1

On 8/23/2018 at 7:06 PM, Denim said:

She wasn't doing it properly then.

When a skillful practitioner does this to you you have to be scraped of the ceiling before you can return home.

In that case, perhaps I was lucky she wasn't doing it properly.

Sounds like it's a procedure only a masochist would enjoy.