Japanese sadists and sex in the shower - underage girls give damning evidence against "Pa Kert"

webfact

Japanese sadists and sex in the shower - underage girls give damning evidence against "Pa Kert"

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GO2gswXOvkIzRPQiCT.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

BANGKOK: -- Three underage girls went to crime suppression police in a fresh wave of allegations against the people running a "modelling" house that supplied prostitutes to Sukhumvit area businesses.

Following the arrest of a woman called Phanwarot Khuapkhum earlier both kertmai Ruayjingna - or Pa Kert - and his wife Monreudee In-Orn gave themselves up Wednesday.

The three girls - referred to as coyotes in the Thai media - were named as Mild, 18, Kae, 17 and Pop, 17. Mild was 17 at the time of the alleged offences.

Mild said that on the first day she went to Niwnews Modelling she was told to get out of her "casting" outfit and have a shower.

There the man of the house Pa Kert entered the shower and forced her to have sex with him. He then continued to do that once a month thereafter.

Mild said that she and her friends were told they would be doing "PR" work in Sukhumvit Soi 33. It turned out to be a bar.

There under the control of a "Tom" hired by Pa Kert they were made to interact with 3-6 Japanese clients at a time. Mild said many were "sadists". She was paid just 600 baht a day though she was told she would get 800 baht.

She refused to be bar-fined by the men.

She said she was only 17 at the time and Pa Kert gave her the Thai ID card of someone who looked like her who was older. She was told to commit the details to memory in case she was asked.

The married couple and Phanwarot have been charged with conspiracy to engage in human trafficking and other crimes related to forcing underage people into the sex trade under the guise of "modelling".

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-22

17 minutes ago, webfact said:

There the man of the house Pa Kert entered the shower and forced her to have sex with him. He then continued to do that once a month thereafter.

No sure how a man can force himself upon someone again and

again and again without that person finding a way to either resist

or escape, could it a case of sour grapes perhaps? monies that wear

promised and never materialized?...

5 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Possibly Fear ?

As you know nothing about the circumstances, it's hard to make your statement.

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

But month after month if not like one would think once was enough !

The changing face of the Thailand bar scene.  Only recent years have seen the punters go from strictly Western sex tourists in the Nana & Cowboy areas to almost exclusively Asians.  Those Jappos love 'em young, or at least dolled up to look 14...pervs.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

She was paid just 600 baht a day though she was told she would get 800 baht.

So for 800 Baht everything would have been fine? Wow! So it was all about money. These three girls enjoyed it because they were promised to earn a good lot of money added by tips of Japanese.

And....they knew that they are under age. And gave a shit on that. Same as the owner of that shop.

I can't take the whole story as serious but disgusting

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Sounds like it.

the man force himself on the girls, yet the girl continue to work for him, the girls kind of knew what they are getting into or else they would have reported the shower rape in the beginning.... they reported the case to the police because they are not being paid what nthey promise

Rape? say's who an alleged victim? 

Evidence? All hearsay I say not a shred of evidence of even having had sex, consensual or not with the girl. 

Who takes a shower when changing out of a casting outfit to put on more outfits or their own clothes that they arrived in..sounds a bit fishy to me. 

Trafficking? 

Sounds to me like the girls could have refused to go to the place Soi 33, refused such employment when they realised what was going on. No evidence they were actually forced to do anything. Sounds to me like they willfully went and willfully participated. If something was going on they could have called BIB on their phones!  

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

A scenario that is repeated time and time again and reported often when police make arrests in such cases around the world.

Threats, intimidation, financial threats and debt, threat of being disgraced to their family and friends, threats of violence to their families and friends if they talks, etc etc etc.

The world isn't always a very nice place. The people who exploit women, especially young ones are pretty low in the cesspit. They take full advantage of poverty, of trapping young vulnerable often underage girls by promising all sorts and fueling the girls' dreams. These scum rely on corrupt police, which the girls know are not always willing to help in any case, and on people dismissing it by claiming the girls actually enjoy it and are in it for the pittance they receive. That sort of logic is about as intelligent as claiming women deserve to be raped because they were out late or wearing a short skirt!

Do some research and educate yourself. Helps stop inane comments.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

No ezzra, you wouldn't understand.

Amazing how many posters always want to blame the girls involved.

Here it's three 17 year olds who seemingly were conned into thinking they'd be doing modelling and promotional work but then found out it was forced prostitution. Not the first and not the last to be told such.

But, hey, the accused must be innocent, the girls obviously made it up! TVF sexpert punters know, they're prostitution experts. Like when one poster complained that clamping down on it might push the prices up on another thread!

I wonder if those dismissing the trafficking and forced prostitution charges so lightly may be users of such services and need to justify it to themselves that it's really just a bona fide financial transaction and that the girls aren't ever ruthlessly exploited by criminals?

Of course not all sex workers are exploited, many in it for the money. But many many are. And rape is often part of the control unfortunately.

......."There the man of the house Pa Kert entered the shower and forced her to have sex with him. He then continued to do that once a month thereafter...."

So she turned up...got undressed...went into the shower...had forced sex with him "month after month"...and is now running to the cops...boo bloody hoo....lying bitch...!!

42 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Of course not all sex workers are exploited, many in it for the money. But many many are. And rape is often part of the control unfortunately.

Quite the contrary in Thailand actually. The vast majority do it purely voluntarily and have few moral issues with it at all.

I hate the fact that some are entrapped and exploited but that is a miniscule percentage compared to those who are attracted by the money and yes, put up with, having sex with strangers for money.

Rape within prostitution is not usually with paying clients but more usually the pimp, who in this case might be more accurately described as the tom,  aka another female.

My take on this story, with limited information but lots of holes in any true rape accusation, is that the girls quickly recognised that the Bt600 a day they were getting was not enough for sexual services compared to their Bangkok and Soi 33 sisters and it was actually Bt200 short of the Bt800 promised. Brought from the boonies, Bt800 a day sounds like a fortune and relatively it is. However, it is far less than busy hookers receive.

Of course, at 17 they were underage but that is another argument.

a % of thai girls in their minds do not consider themselves prostitutes even though they hang out at freelance discos. some have said they find a husband for the night and its normal for husbands to support their wives.  likely the girls simply dont think about it or analyze it much. maybe they are right, the best way to live in thailand is turning your brain off.

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

That is quite an assumption.  You have no idea of the circumstances and the truth.  This is Thailand and everyone lies at the drop of a hat but the fact still remains that these were underage and being sold for sex.

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

a % of thai girls in their minds do not consider themselves prostitutes even though they hang out at freelance discos. some have said they find a husband for the night and its normal for husbands to support their wives.  likely the girls simply dont think about it or analyze it much. maybe they are right, the best way to live in thailand is turning your brain off.

Living in Thailand doesn't necessarily mean hanging out in bars and clubs and pulling girls for a nights sex.  Quite a few live a normal(ish) life with their Thai partners bringing up their kids.  One could argue (not me obviously :smile:) that if your idea of living in Thailand was just going from one sexual encounter to another then maybe you haven't got much of a brain to switch off  :wink:

6 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Living in Thailand doesn't necessarily mean hanging out in bars and clubs and pulling girls for a nights sex.  Quite a few live a normal(ish) life with their Thai partners bringing up their kids.  One could argue (not me obviously :smile:) that if your idea of living in Thailand was just going from one sexual encounter to another then maybe you haven't got much of a brain to switch off  :wink:

let me see if i understand this?

your grasp on logic is those that stay in thailand that have multiple sexual encounters versus being monogamously "married with kids" do not have much of a brain or inference they are less intelligent than you

13 minutes ago, atyclb said:

let me see if i understand this?

your grasp on logic is those that stay in thailand that have multiple sexual encounters versus being monogamously "married with kids" do not have much of a brain or inference they are less intelligent than you

Yes I was thinking about that when I wrote it.  Before being "married with kids" I used to frequent the bars sometimes and certainly enjoyed the company of the girls.  I was trying to make the point (somewhat cack handedly) that for many ex-pats life in Thailand is not about the sex industry and many are there for other reasons.

I think my "brain" inference was misplaced and I apologise for that.

1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

Yes I was thinking about that when I wrote it.  Before being "married with kids" I used to frequent the bars sometimes and certainly enjoyed the company of the girls.  I was trying to make the point (somewhat cack handedly) that for many ex-pats life in Thailand is not about the sex industry and many are there for other reasons.

my take on marriage and multiple sexual encounters especially given the predominant thai mindset; they both get old, however, paddling into glassy offshore 6 foot waves never gets old

1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

12 years in thailand and I've never experienced the sex industry and living in Chiangmai wouldn't know where to find it.  I think in Chiangmai it's very underground and I wouldn't know where to find a girl.  Been married to my wife for 16 years and she doesn't know anything about it either.  

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

12 years in thailand and I've never experienced the sex industry and living in Chiangmai wouldn't know where to find it.  I think in Chiangmai it's very underground and I wouldn't know where to find a girl.  Been married to my wife for 16 years and she doesn't know anything about it either.  

Loi Kroh Road is the main place in Chiang Mai  although Chiang Mai Land has the Karaoke joints for the mainly Asian punters.  Cannot believe that you live in CM and don't know the Loi Kroh strip unless of course you don't go out after 6.00pm.  In addition there are several soapies well known near the centre of town.  Not underground at all although like everywhere in Thailand there are local brothels away from the main drags.  I lived in Chiang Mai for 12 years, most of the time married but hard to ignore the obvious attractions even if I didn't partake.

Archived