US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

11 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Any updates?

Is Hall still in Samui?

The only news here is we have a troll named defeedme and he is doing everything to kill this thread, Did he post in other threads ? Nope. 

Edited by balo

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/23/2017 at 3:00 PM, Darron said:

He is in Bangkok now being taken around to the places he was living. That is the exact apartment that I told police I suspected him of being at when her one of my ex's friends contacted me asking about a reward.

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZPDeSZrvZHuNUF900gvZA8ivzXoKyV.jpg

yes darron, lets make this about you.

Admittedly the guy is a douche and most certainly it is excellent that he has been caught, I would even commend you for your assistance, if you didnt appear to be riding his coat tails to your 15 mins of fame.

you have served your purpose. quit milking it. 

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

So whats the deal with this delusional fool because it's like 4500/1 against.  Relative maybe? 

What's driving this joker.

Perhaps he's a pedo sympathiser. I'm up for pooling resources and removing them via a landfill. I'll happily dig.

more bullying and use of that word - i don't use that word and anyone that does probably is one. This is over, the trial with a jury will decide his fate. Done. Why does anyone care anymore? People are just making stuff up, saying i'm some sort of sympathizer? NO, the fact is he could have been setup by his AMERICAN X-GIRLFRIEND? Does anyone realize how evil some American Women are? we have no concrete proof he raped anyone. why is this so hard for you people to understand? He even says his lawyer has proof nothing happened. lots of dense people here. And no, i'm not related in any way to this guy, I've just seen too many setups.

18 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

They are not allegations, they are accusations.

Legal terms darling, wouldn't expect you to understand, but the former only applies to claims made against someone prior to an investigation, accusations are those that are made after evidence has been seen and charges are to be pressed.

5 minutes ago, defeedme said:

more bullying and use of that word - i don't use that word and anyone that does probably is one. This is over, the trial with a jury will decide his fate. Done. Why does anyone care anymore? People are just making stuff up, saying i'm some sort of sympathizer? NO, the fact is he could have been setup by his AMERICAN X-GIRLFRIEND? Does anyone realize how evil some American Women are? we have no concrete proof he raped anyone. why is this so hard for you people to understand? He even says his lawyer has proof nothing happened. lots of dense people here. And no, i'm not related in any way to this guy, I've just seen too many setups.

When you questioned why the police would bother to use their resources to catch someone who is accused of raping a 6 year old you sounded like a pedo sympathizer. 

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Legal terms darling, wouldn't expect you to understand, but the former only applies to claims made against someone prior to an investigation, accusations are those that are made after evidence has been seen and charges are to be pressed.

they are similar but accusations have some proof, which can be made up, that's why there's a Trial.

12 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

It's about time that everyone stopped feeding the troll "defeedme".

He/she just joined TV yesterday and already has 46 posts - All in this topic.

IMHO, that is obsessive-compulsive territory.

personally i suspect he may be Mr Hall himself.

its not unusual for people facing deportation or extradition to retain their phones.

42 minutes ago, defeedme said:

they are similar but accusations have some proof, which can be made up, that's why there's a Trial.

Ah, but these allegations were made by the court in the US and immigration in Thailand, as they are both automatically considered trustworthy there was no police investigation necessary and they skipped straight from 'allegation' to accusation and issued the arrest warrant.  Trials never happen on allegation alone, the allegation is first investigated by the police and if there is evidence then a charge is issued based on what has then become an accusation, and then there is a trial.

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Ah, but these allegations were made by the court in the US and immigration in Thailand, as they are both automatically considered trustworthy there was no police investigation necessary and they skipped straight from 'allegation' to accusation and issued the arrest warrant.  Trials never happen on allegation alone, the allegation is first investigated by the police and if there is evidence then a charge is issued based on what has then become an accusation, and then there is a trial.

correct. So whatever "evidence" they have will be presented at Trial. Evidence can simply be the X Girlfriend making stuff up.

6 minutes ago, defeedme said:

correct. So whatever "evidence" they have will be presented at Trial. Evidence can simply be the X Girlfriend making stuff up.

in the UK there would have to be more evidence of anal rape than a mother's say so

such as hospital reports

so I don't buy your story

50 minutes ago, defeedme said:

But we were not talking about that, we were talking about the accusations of skipping bail and stealing an identity, anyway, the girlfriend made an allegation, the police investigated and decided to charge him and then it became an accusation, whatever part of this you want to talk about is already beyond mere allegation.