Fistfight and spitting drama at condo unresolved amid "death threats"

webfact

Fistfight and spitting drama at condo unresolved amid "death threats"

5pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A foul mouthed rant by a man that Thai media claim may be a "TV producer" is the latest "drama" playing out online.

The man in white came home to his condo building allegedly very drunk at 3am on Saturday. He reversed into a barrier claiming that the security guard - heard earlier being polite and conciliatory - had waved him back incorrectly.

Security knew the man who has a history of coming back drunk in his car and were wary.

But soon the incident escalated into a foul mouthed incident in which the driver spat at the security guard repeatedly.

Then the fists started flying before the police were called.

The police ignored the calls and the man in white went up to his room.

The Juristic Person at the condo called everyone together for a meeting at 10am Sunday but the driver did not show up claiming he had received death threats.

Thai Rath said it could not yet be confirmed that the man involved was a well known TV producer.

The story was posted on the Facebook page of "Pong O'z" where it was claimed that the fight also involved the man in white looking down on the security guard for his low salary compared to him and his poor shoes.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-25

8 minutes ago, petermik said:

Another day in LOS...........

You mean another day anywhere in the world where drunks come home at 3:00 in the morning, having sacrificed their self control to demon rum?

On a side note, I've never seen a pothead go off like this guy... Maybe legalization is a better alternative?  Not that I smoke or drink.

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

You mean another day anywhere in the world where drunks come home at 3:00 in the morning, having sacrificed their self control to demon rum?

On a side note, I've never seen a pothead go off like this guy... Maybe legalization is a better alternative?  Not that I smoke or drink.

Potheads don't go off at all.. the only assault a pizza or a mars bar.. That is why I don't smoke, i would get fat again for sure. Plus of course that its illegal here. 

"The police ignored the calls", what did they expect,they would all been

asleep that time of night,and for the @rsehole driver,it's always someone

elses fault.

regards worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
add on

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

In defense of drunk Thai men, they have nothing on their American, British

and most European countries drunks, a drunk Thai has to go a long way

to equal an inebriated out on his ass white guy....

Except Thailand has a higher murder rate than those "American, British and most Euro-peon countries" a statistic intimately related to alcohol use, plus Thailands number one ranking in road deaths is due in large part to drunk Thai men too.

Edited by LomSak27

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He reversed into a barrier claiming that the security guard - heard earlier being polite and conciliatory - had waved him back incorrectly.

Too bad it wasn't at the top of a car park roof, and at the end where there was are usually no barrier, oooops, my bad, security guard looking over the side and down to the upside down car at the bottom 555

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

In defense of drunk Thai men, they have nothing on their American, British

and most European countries drunks, a drunk Thai has to go a long way

to equal an inebriated out on his ass white guy....

I guess that equals him being drunk in charge of a car and the police not showing up.

Would you like to defect anymore ?

Funny enough I would much rather get into a fight with a drunken Yank or Brit. At least you know when the fight is over its over, unlike fighting a Thai you then don't have to worry about him coming back with 6 or 7 of his mates tooled up.

obviously didnt offer the police enough money to show up, police refuse to do their jobs unless those needing them offer them a reward. Why isnt the govt coming down on these officers fro refusing to do their job\s, its pathetic, a drunk that was driving and getting violent and they refuse to do anything about it, they need to be fired form the force

Hmmm......I assume it was the dummy spitting drunk who called the BIB, slurring his words and claiming he had just backed into a wall, it was all the security guard's fault, and he wanted him arrested. And I find it quite reasonable that the BIB, knowing there were responsible sober adults on the scene, and being highly unlikely anyone was injured, told him to sleep it off and call back tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, halloween said:

Hmmm......I assume it was the dummy spitting drunk who called the BIB, slurring his words and claiming he had just backed into a wall, it was all the security guard's fault, and he wanted him arrested. And I find it quite reasonable that the BIB, knowing there were responsible sober adults on the scene, and being highly unlikely anyone was injured, told him to sleep it off and call back tomorrow.

Yeap, that's the job of the police. Dismiss people's calls as not being important as you can safely assume it's all just a little bit of drunken horseplay. 

Thanks for that. 

3 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yeap, that's the job of the police. Dismiss people's calls as not being important as you can safely assume it's all just a little bit of drunken horseplay. 

Thanks for that. 

You have expectations that exceed reality, and only someone in Fantasyland would expect an immediate police reaction to a drunk who backed into a wall. If you don't believe me, pick up a phone and try it on the locals, wherever you may be.

2 hours ago, berybert said:

Funny enough I would much rather get into a fight with a drunken Yank or Brit. At least you know when the fight is over its over, unlike fighting a Thai you then don't have to worry about him coming back with 6 or 7 of his mates tooled up.

cmon, they always fight mano-o-mano; one on one; well, not that i have ever seen nor heard; says a lot

25 minutes ago, halloween said:

You have expectations that exceed reality, and only someone in Fantasyland would expect an immediate police reaction to a drunk who backed into a wall. If you don't believe me, pick up a phone and try it on the locals, wherever you may be.

Yes, the police suck so just accept it, right? But you made it out like the police were actually being dutiful in their approach.

What part of a clearly drunk guy calling the police saying he's had difficulties parking his car gave you the illusion the police's response was measured?

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, the police suck so just accept it, right? But you made it out like the police were actually being dutiful in their approach.

What part of a clearly drunk guy calling the police saying he's had difficulties parking his car gave you the illusion the police's response was measured?

Police have limited resources, and they set priorities so as not to waste them, not just here , but everywhere. A drunk backing into a wall at 3am has a priority lower than a snake's bum unless someone is hurt.

I have limited time and set priorities also, so I won't be explaining reality to you again.

14 minutes ago, halloween said:

Police have limited resources, and they set priorities so as not to waste them, not just here , but everywhere. A drunk backing into a wall at 3am has a priority lower than a snake's bum unless someone is hurt.

I have limited time and set priorities also, so I won't be explaining reality to you again.

Right. He might be drunk driving but he's only parking. No harm no foul. 

You've gone from justifying their laziness and ineptitude to saying they don't have the resources. Speaking of bums - would it really be a bad waste of resources to have a couple of coppers get of theirs and actually do some work? Guess they were busy walking the beat stopping violent crimes.